Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Jesus Is The Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Answer (738 Views)

Jesus Is The Answer To Your Jinn Problem / Jesus Is Coming Back / It Is A Miracle - A Miracle Happened To Me Today - Jesus Is Real And Very Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Answer by uchkochi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
Jesus is the answer.

No matter what any body tells you, despite the situations or conditions. Jesus remains the answer to the questions and problems in the world. No body can help you if it is not God then you are an accident waiting to happen. He created the world in just 6 days He would not need 10 minutes to change your status. He knows the cheapest way out of that predicament. Are you ready to let go and let God You have tried every thing you know, but one thing you don’t know is that even if you have the key that opens a door you must insert the key and turn the knob for the door to open. Do not forget that God knows all, He sees the end from the beginning. Jesus is the way the truth and the life.(john 14 vs 6) He is not a way but the way ,not a fact but the truth. He is bigger than every thing you will ever face. There are many ways especially created by the human mind but it leads no where, putting the entirety of your trust and hope in God makes things easy for you.

Jesus is the master key that can unlock any door, and guess what!! He is more than willing to help you. He is not an imposter so He will not just jump into your pending issues, you have to ask Him to intervene and He will surely do that. The word of God says in Jeremiah 3 vs. 33; CALL UNTO ME AND I WILL HEAR YOU AND SHOW YOU GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS THAT YOU KNOW NOT. God can show you the easiest way out of every concern in your life. Ask so that you will receive, knock so that the door shall be opened. He won’t open the door but will show you the right key and the right door, you have to take steps for your miracle to be fulfilled.

Unfortunately many are waiting for God to do it but it takes an action to birth a reaction, you have to draw near to God for Him to draw near to you. You have to pray to Him for Him to answer, you have to have faith and speak to your situations for them to give way. You have complained long enough. Your constant complains and murmurings are the reason for your stagnation. Stop explaining your problems to everybody you see start declaring what you are hoping to see. Every thing answers to words God formed this entire world by His word so the raw material He used were His words. He upholds all things by His word so every problem will definitely answer to the word of God proceeding out of your mouth in faith. I want you to think for a moment, is there anything to hard for the creator of everything to do, NO!!!!!!

Your case cannot be closed with God, quit trying its time to get it right now, Jesus Christ is the best bet, the last bus stop. I thereby command every challenge, problem or concern to give way in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. And just like the name of Jesus is higher than every name, call that problem by its name The name of Jesus is higher and is superior, therefore I come by that name and declare you free INDEED.
START THANKING GOD FOR TESTIMONIES HE NEVER LEAVES WITHOUT A WITNESS AND THAT WITNESS IS THAT YOU ARE FREE INDEED.BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD. REJOICE

UCHE OKOCHI
(OMEGA WORLD NETWORK)
+2348052773865

(1) (Reply)

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 / Catholic Bishops Dedicate Offering To Victims / Do Charms(evil) Affect People Even When Innocent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.