Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Create Your Business Capital With Your Free E-mail Address. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Create Your Business Capital With Your Free E-mail Address. (552 Views)

Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed / Create Your Account @ Konga.com Store / How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Business Capital With Your Free E-mail Address. by osb2k(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
HOW TO CREATE YOUR BUSINESS CAPITAL
WITH YOUR FREE E-MAIL ADDRESS

The problems associated with business capital creation in Nigeria are too numerous. This had given the so-called “WONDER BANKS” the opportunity to tap into the ignorance of many people and make billions of naira from Nigerians like you.

No wonder, God said through prophet Hosea 4:6 thus: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge”. Of course, you will agree with me that lack of knowledge connotes ‘ignorance’.

Our recent research revealed that 95% of University and Polytechnic graduates are roaming about the streets, looking for jobs here and there every year.
This percentage will increase to 97.3% by December of this year, if care and adequate measures are not promptly taken.

However, 35.04 out of the 95% of these jobless graduates are very creative with various skills, abilities and revolutionary business ideas.

But quite unfortunately, they are not productive for only one reason – they lack the knowledge of how to raise their desired business capital in just a month or two, without the stress of applying for loan or grant in any financial institution.

It is in this view that “THE QUICK FUND PROGRAM” has come to reveal THE SECRET OF RAISING YOUR BUSINESS CAPITAL JUST WITH YOUR FREE E-MAIL ADDRESS.

And for the benefit of those who cannot browse or those who have no access to the internet, “IMPACT INVESTMENT GROUP” has come to put smiles on their faces through “THE HIDDEN SECRET OF ONE THOUSAND NAIRA”.

So, there you go! With an investment of one thousand naira only, you can actually create your dreamed business capital and implement your ideas without looking for “70% – 30% investors.

If you’re still looking for jobs in this JET-AGE, it’s probably because you don’t have an e-mail address or you don’t really know how to maximize it to create your business capital without stress.

For you to run these Programs successfully, I have taken time to prepare a “STEP-BY-STEP Guide” for each of them.

If you are interested in “THE QUICK FUND PROGRAM”, quickly order for your own copy of “THE ULTIMATE GUIDE to UNLIMITED WEALTH”

If you are also interested in “THE HIDDEN SECRET of ONE THOUSAND NAIRA” quickly order for your own copy of “THE POWER OF ONE THOUSAND NAIRA”.

HOW TO ORDER

step–1 visit fastecash.com and sign up your account for free.it’s another way of paying and recieveing money online here in nigeria.

step–2 pay your money into the account numbers displayed on that site.remember to use your user name as the depositors name on you’re the bank slip. they’ll automatically send the money to your fastecash account.

step–3 login to your fastecash account, click transaction, and do your transaction right there

STEP–3 Pay N3,000 only for “THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
to
UNLIMITED WEALTH”

STEP–2 Pay N3,000 only for “ THE POWER
of
ONE THOUSAND NAIRA”

SPECIAL ORDERING BONUS

To order for the TWO PACKAGES, simply pay N5,000 only into my fastecash username :jackosb or my e-mail:osb2k4real@hotmail.com .

If you have any question concerning the program, feel free to send your enquiries to: quickresp@freeautobot.com

Alternatively, you can send your payment details including your e-mail address to this number: 08066273555

As soon as I receive the above message from you, I will send YOUR COMPLETE PACKAGE into your e-mail address.

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer! Get 50% Discount Of My Online Fixed Odds Pack And Google Adsense / Alternative To Paypal / Security Manned Guarding In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.