Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2641 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by dyabman(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2008
what up? Gaggi

where do u stay ?
Re: . by ochiabuto(m): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2008
i have dis girl in ma class.so well structured.i ve to approach her but it seems she is scared of me.i do not knw wat to do.
Re: . by Akinagirl(f): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2008
Make your own topic and stop diverting this OPs Posts.
OP, you really have to think about what this will do to the girl you want to date and the girl you are currently dating. You have no time to be selfish. You have to think of other peoples feelings beside your own. And this new girl, how do you even know she is really an "angel" ?
You don't. You have a woman, why not try to be contended with what you have? If you no longer are feeling your girlfriend that lives far from you, then please let her know. But please don't break any ones hearts because I know if that happened to you, you will be crying.
Re: . by dyabman(m): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2008
Akinagirl:

Make your own topic and stop diverting this OPs Posts.
OP, you really have to think about what this will do to the girl you want to date and the girl you are currently dating. You have not time to be selfish. You have to think of other peoples feelings beside your own. And this new girl, how do you even know she is really an "angel" ?
You don't. You have a woman, why not try to be contended with what you have? If you no longer are feeling your girlfriend that lives far form you, then please let her know. But please don't break any ones hearts because I know if that happened to you, you will be crying.

i feel ya
Re: . by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2008
@ dyabman, Aberdeen, wusup, any better?
Re: . by Wendy80(f): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2008
d devil (ur GF) u know is better than d angel (d New girl) u dont know,,,,,,,,,all that glitters is not gold
Re: . by loliee(f): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2008
shegirl i luv u approach towards men. why are men sooooo greedy? be contented with what u have
Re: . by dyabman(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2008
loliee:

shegirl i love u approach towards men. why are men sooooo greedy? be contented with what u have

and who are the greedy ones ? explain better.
Re: . by arramyjay: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2008
dyabman:

and who are the greedy ones ? explain better.

What is there to explain,he has a gf and he still looking at another girl,tht is pure greed
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2008
@ OP

Hook up with the new girl. Good for you. As long as you won't die when you hear your GIRLFRIEND is also trying to hook up with possible husband materials. undecided undecided
Re: . by CYclone1(f): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2008
If you don't see you and your GF making it to the altar as man and wife, end the relationship and try the new girl. She may not be the angel she appears to be though.
Re: . by reality4us(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2008
@poster,
How are you even sure that the new babe you are dying for is not hooked up. Just know that many other people are seeing what you have seen in the girl. I pray that by the time you try the babe, you will get the shock of your life.
Re: . by Akinagirl(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
The posters have spoken, a word is enough for the wise. Good luck though.
Re: . by landis(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
@poster,

somethings are gain while somethings are lost.

Look at life that way.

Good Luck.
Re: . by dyabman(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
shegirl71:

What is there to explain,he has a girlfriend and he still looking at another girl,that is pure greed

ok
Re: . by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 18, 2008
Guy dey with who u wan dey with, 4get all the consequences. u be man now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. / If Your Lover Loss Her Virginity 2 Another Guy,what Would U Do? / Advice From Nigerian Men Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.