Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! (2823 Views)

What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Gawd! I Can't Believe My Girlfriend Said This. / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 6:04pm On May 01, 2011
A friend of mine is getting married to man 18years older than she is. says d guy cares and shows her love better than d younger guys she has met before.
In my opinion,i think its a bit weird and uncomfortable coz she is only 27 and d man is a divorcee(without any child yet though).

wat do u guys think?
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by Pweety4me(f): 6:05pm On May 01, 2011
Hmm she's old enough to make that decision i believe, u know ur friend & 27 no be kiddo!
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by r231(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2011
i think you should be happy for her and wish her luck
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by pereze: 6:08pm On May 01, 2011
Nofin, mind your business! You can marry a teenager when it gets to your turn.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by InkedNerd(f): 6:09pm On May 01, 2011
@OP: Its her life not yours--she's an adult. As long as he isn't mistreating her, I don't see how it is any of your business.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by Pweety4me(f): 6:10pm On May 01, 2011
I think she's just concerned, as a friend that's natural, just try and give ur support, if u condemn to much she may mistake it for being jealous and not wishing any good for her.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by Odunnu: 6:17pm On May 01, 2011
I'd be more concerned about the divorcee. Why did he divorce the other woman? Hop ur friend doesnt hav a hand in it?
I'l be more comfy if he were a widower, I just dnt like divorcees
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by Dsense(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2011
OP.

Not a prb!
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by BABE3: 6:21pm On May 01, 2011
Ki de wa ni Big deal?!

No wahala! smiley
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 6:29pm On May 01, 2011
I smell Jealousy
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 6:48pm On May 01, 2011
190:

I smell Jealousy
i aint jealous. only concerned. and by d way am engaged to be married soon.

can u guys just state ur own opinions without sounding rude or insultive pls? thanks
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by InkedNerd(f): 6:50pm On May 01, 2011
marychi18:

can u guys just state your own opinions without sounding rude or insultive pls? thanks

Just support her and tell that you will always be there for her to talk no matter what it is. At least that way the lines of communication are open wink
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 6:59pm On May 01, 2011
marychi18:

can u guys just state your own opinions without sounding rude or insultive pls? thanks

Would you SHUT UP THERE bush pig!!

If you aint Jealous why would u put my Gawd! in your reaction

did they born you both together, keep deceiving yourself that u are getting married soon

rubbish
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 7:03pm On May 01, 2011
Odunnu:

I'd be more concerned about the divorcee. Why did he divorce the other woman? Hop your friend doesnt hav a hand in it?
I'l be more comfy if he were a widower, I just dnt like divorcees
She says d man was married for 12years  to a woman of abt his age.  D woman had fibroid which she refused to deal with even after she was given d money to perform d surgery twice. Now d woman has reached menopause and therefore no hope of her havin a child for d man.
Reason d woman wasn't perturbed by d childless marriage was prolly becos she's had a kid when she was a teenager and she is even a grandmum now!

D man already ended d marriage before he even met my friend so u see,

i just hope dis ends well.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 7:11pm On May 01, 2011
190:

Would you SHUT UP THERE bush pig!!

If you aint Jealous why would u put my Gawd! in your reaction

did they born you both together, keep deceiving yourself that u are getting married soon

rubbish

U ve always been a fool and a Arrow. and dats d way u ll remain for d rest of ur miserable life!

and u sound like d jealous one here anyways! sorry,too late for u! Go pour ur frustrations somewhere else.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 7:17pm On May 01, 2011
^Look @ this miserable old hag

Your friend is getting married and ure here screaming MY GAWD!!

Your menopause is lurking around the corner, keep concentrating your efforts on 190

miserable old hag, U would continue to be dejected and rejected and suffer for the rest of your miserable life

Biiitch, go work on your rooten [i]cu[/i]nt, old hag
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 7:31pm On May 01, 2011
190:

^Look @ this miserable old hag

Your friend is getting married and ure here screaming MY GAWD!!

Your menopause is lurking around the corner, keep concentrating your efforts on 190

miserable old hag, U would continue to be dejected and rejected and suffer for the rest of your miserable life

Biiitch, go work on your rooten [i]cu[/i]nt, old hag

old hag? menopause? dis is d more reason why ur stupidity will last forever coz u sound like a kid from d pit of hell.
u dont even know my age! so get off d thread since u gat nothing to contribute, swine!
i dont relate with disgruntled goats like u.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by isalegan2: 7:34pm On May 01, 2011
OP, No need for the worries. smiley  The 18-yrs threw you for a loop, but the detail you've provided really does not put the man in a bad light at all.  You're just concerned about the age difference.  It's not a problemm and looks like your friend feels the same way.  Given a choice between an 18-yrs older man and a 9-yrs younger man, which one would you pick? Seriously.  Best wishes to you and your friend.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 7:36pm On May 01, 2011
@ this Fake ball scratching baboon's arse called marychi18

It is you and your generation that are disgrunted GOATS

what is your business if your friend is getting married to a 72year old man!

Old hag, after you have wasted 42 part of your years you are now concerned that your friend wants to get married to

a man of just 27, Stupid animal, Fake weak lager drinking grinning fool u havent seen anything yet, that your friend would get married

and her daughter would get married and her daughter would get married and u would be alive to witness all of it and u would never get a man of your

own,Eye gougingly ugly pensioner fucking waste of sperm, running your mouth all over the place like an Atrocious bum banging flange,

Make Jealousy KILL YOU---- YOU HEAR!!

Mary my a$$, Go and work on your reconstructed Pu-c maybe you would see an under 18 boy to fry your arse!!

Ugly thing!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 7:44pm On May 01, 2011
190:

@ this Fake ball scratching baboon's arse called marychi18

It is you and your generation that are disgrunted GOATS

what is your business if your friend is getting married to a 72year old man!

Old hag, after you have wasted 42 part of your years you are now concerned that your friend wants to get married to

a man of just 27, silly animal, Fake weak lager drinking grinning fool u havent seen anything yet, that your friend would get married

and her daughter would get married and her daughter would get married and u would be alive to witness all of it and u would never get a man of your

own,Eye gougingly ugly pensioner bleeping waste of sperm, running your mouth all over the place like an Atrocious bum banging flange,

Make Jealousy KILL YOU---- YOU HEAR!!

Mary my a$$, Go and work on your reconstructed Pu-c maybe you would see an under 18 boy to fry your arse!!

Ugly thing!!

my dear 190, i can now see u r really fully high on grass and u find it difficult to read due to ur illiterate background.
how does a 25 year old pass for an 'old hag'? hmmm. check d pics again, slowpoke! i ll make sure u r banned.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 7:48pm On May 01, 2011
^me banned for telling u the truth to stop been jealous of your friend

Did a rat die in your brain or sometin, ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS,

Leave her and her family alone and stop Been Jealous, face your low stinkin empty life

or run to the village and get a cassava farmer, 25YRS and ure not yet married

soon it would be 55 and u would still be asking the same questions

Day never break for your head before!!

Goat!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by Nekai(f): 7:58pm On May 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmm she's old enough to make that decision i believe, u know your friend & 27 no be kiddo!
r231:

i think you should be happy for her and wish her luck

^Seconded.

marychi18:

She says d man was married for 12years  to a woman of abt his age.  D woman had fibroid which she refused to deal with even after she was given d money to perform d surgery twice. Now d woman has reached menopause and therefore no hope of her havin a child for d man.
Reason d woman wasn't perturbed by d childless marriage was prolly becos she's had a kid when she was a teenager and she is even a grandmum now!

D man already ended d marriage before he even met my friend so u see,

i just hope dis ends well.
I would be more concerned about the fact that he divorced his wife of many years only because she couldn't give him a child. (I hope she has independantly verified that this was the true reason for the split) Fibroids don't prevent pregnancy in the vast majority of cases. Maybe he is infertile. Even if he isn't infertile, who's to say that she marries him and can't produce a child for whatever reason. If they are getting married out of love then he won't care, but if he is looking for a baby making factory he will resent her. As long as she is taking all this in consideration, which I'm sure she most likely is, then there isn't a problem. The age is a non-factor here. Personally, I don't believe infertility is grounds for divorce, but to each her own. Be happy for her because at 27 she really is old enough to weigh the pros and cons for herself.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 8:02pm On May 01, 2011
190:

^me banned for telling u the truth to stop been jealous of your friend

Did a rat die in your brain or sometin, ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS,

Leave her and her family alone and stop Been Jealous, face your low stinkin empty life

or run to the village and get a cassava farmer, 25YRS and ure not yet married

soon it would be 55 and u would still be asking the same questions

Day never break for your head before!!

Goat!!

dont worry smallie, i ll send u a pics of my engagement ring.  and when its time,i ll also send u d IV to ma wedding kiddo.
but meanwhile, keep d frustration comments coming baby. no be me do u na. grin grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 8:04pm On May 01, 2011
^Good your body don cool, first and foremost

I have no plans of getting married for now @least not in the next 2years

And ooh please remember 2 send me pics of the engagment ring ( u could get nice pics from Google images )

and also an I.V you could also get from Google images OK

good luck
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 8:16pm On May 01, 2011
190:

^Good your body don cool, first and foremost

I have no plans of getting married for now @least not in the next 2years

And ooh please remember 2 send me pics of the engagment ring ( u could get nice pics from Google images )

and also an I.V you could also get from Google images OK

good luck

dont worry. the pics is of me displaying d ring on ma finger.

and oh, when i get d IV from google,it will have ma name,ma fiance's name(he's laffing rite now)ma village's name and his too.
dundee, abi dem dey get dat one too for google?
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 8:26pm On May 01, 2011
grin grin grin

Edit it quickly and fast!!

if you need help in the editing process

do let me know
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 8:37pm On May 01, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

Edit it quickly and fast!!

if you need help in the editing process

do let me know

Oya edit am fast, yahoo boy. ur mumu go really last, u hear.
look for better things to do instead of insulting pple on NL. U r fond of doing dat.
make dem no break ya head one day 4 dis site.
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 8:43pm On May 01, 2011
^Loool, come break bottle now, Olodo

Look @ the way u ran into nairaland like someone chased by a GOAT!!

screaming your friend wants to get married to someone 18yrs older

Nor be people dey marry Obasanjo!!

Concentrate on that your stretchmarked ridden nyash and K-LEG

and u might just find a husband at the rite age ( 55YEARS )

olodo  undecided
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by pj1(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2011
this 190 must really be a babe as in cant u jst give ur advice without insultstink dt is a sign of juvenile deliquency, hope ur mama is stil alive so she can train u in d way to talk in an adult gatherin, fool
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by marychi18: 9:20pm On May 01, 2011
pj1:

this 190 must really be a babe as in cant u jst give your advice without insultstink dt is a sign of juvenile deliquency, hope your mama is stil alive so she can train u in d way to talk in an adult gatherin, fool

dont mind d idiot. brain needs upgrading and re-alignment of sorts. grin grin grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by 190: 11:30pm On May 01, 2011
Sighs!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! by Wislet(f): 11:34pm On May 01, 2011
Am disappointed!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Pls Indicate Your Interest In Debating / I Am Tired Of Life / 10 Types Of Men Who Won't Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.