Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Skinny Women Are Troublesome - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Skinny Women Are Troublesome (3902 Views)

Hausa Fulani Women Are The Most Faithful Women In Nigeria / Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters / Benue Women Are Offered To Visitors As ''kola''. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 18, 2008
stillwater:

I'm not talking about those struggling with obesity but those with that matronly looking figure. Very, very energetic. cool
Not all of them are energetic o.
Isn't it known that premature babies tends to grow bigger ("slim"wink when they're older? Yet they're also known to be depressed creatures. . . . ?
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by DeepZone: 1:16am On Sep 18, 2008
They are prolly scared of your farting labia majora
They can still work their way through the labia minora? grin grin grin grin
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 18, 2008
@ Poster
Is it a crime to say u dnt seem very bright?

@Onyinye2
Tag team right? Who is garri?

@Ruby S**t
No disrespect, but I think u're quite dumb. No disrespect
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by TheSly: 1:17am On Sep 18, 2008
Skinny Women Are Troublesome
Yes. . . . .Yes. . . . . . . .Yes. . . . . Oh yes and absolutely Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad
Very Very troublesome arkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by onyinye2(f): 1:17am On Sep 18, 2008
DeepZone:

@postYou are correct but can you relate attitude with weight in any way? Read A-40's response and contrast.
As Ruby said, sometimes your weight and attitude correlate. There women who are little on the heavy that might be a wee bit more cautious about what folk say about them so they might be very timid. But then again, there a women of this same stature who rock it and are straight up divas.

Same with women who are slender. Some might think they cute cause they skinny and don't have nothing flabbing around. But then again, you got some women who are slender that have very low self esteems because they are so thin. Then you have women who don't really give a care. They are comfortable in their own skin they keep it moving.
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Hannibal: 1:18am On Sep 18, 2008
DeepZone:

They can still work their way through the labia minora?  grin grin grin grin

Same thing, babes.
The stench oozing out of the labia minora/majora makes em jittery.
All of a sudden, Usain Bolt becomes Deji Aliu. wink

@ Topic,

I am yet to see a troublesome skinny woman.
They don't put themselves about looking for trouble. . . . They are too fragile to cause any trouble.
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by DeepZone: 1:19am On Sep 18, 2008
@ Poster
@Onyinye2

@Ruby S**t
More observations please.

[s]You just sound like a demented fat fool who cannot stand people discussing body weight. Take a chill pill abeg.[/s]
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 18, 2008
Gaggi:

@Ruby S**t
No disrespect, but I think u're quite dumb. No disrespect[/color]
eh eh. *puts on her glasses* anymore complains before we evict you form the building?

onyinye2:

As Ruby said, sometimes your weight and attitude correlate. There women who are little on the heavy that might be a wee bit more cautious about what folk say about them so they might be very timid. But then again, there a women of this same stature who rock it and are straight up divas.
Yep, I rock my 259 pounds sef wink work it sistah
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by jgirl3: 1:20am On Sep 18, 2008
The Sly:

Yes. . . . .Yes. . . . . . . .Yes. . . . . Oh yes and absolutely Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad
Shut up jooooo!
Skinny men are very troublesome too.
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by DeepZone: 1:21am On Sep 18, 2008

@ Topic,

I am yet to see a troublesome skinny woman.
They don't put themselves about looking for trouble. . . . They are too fragile to cause any trouble.
How can you see when you pay them for their overnight services?. Try dating slim or fat women and let us know the difference.
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by DeepZone: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2008
Shut up jooooo!
Really? Sly o yokun tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by onyinye2(f): 1:24am On Sep 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yep, I rock my 259 pounds sef wink work it sistah
Hehehehehe. na lie.

Gaggi:

@ Poster

@Onyinye2

@Ruby S**t

Maggi  Garri  Faggi. . . . abeg go and sit down somewhere.
Efulefu si ebea zuzupu nwanzuzu
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by jgirl3: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2008
DeepZone:

Where does sly want to find ikun to yo?
For someone to have a pot belly they have to eat first.
Sly would give up food for women. . . . . he can't be fat even if he tried.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by TheSly: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2008
j-girl:

Shut up jooooo!

You couldn't be further from the truth. wink

DeepZone:

When i am not Mr Funmi Deepzone who is a yokunmania. tongue
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Hannibal: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2008
DeepZone:

How can you see when you pay them for their overnight  services?. Try dating slim or[b] fat women[/b] and let us know the difference.

I don't have to date fat women to know they are undesirable and unattractive.
They burp, fart at will and they annoyingly SNORE.
DeepZone belongs to this category!!!
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 18, 2008
Lots of dumb people here, arguing over weight, i'm moving over to the sexuality session.
@ Deep Shit, Ruby Shitt, and Onyishit, F**k all ya. I can take on three of you, at a go, even in bed grin
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 18, 2008
The Sly:

Stop whinning!!!!! tongue
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by TheSly: 1:30am On Sep 18, 2008
j-girl:

Where does sly want to find ikun to yo?
For someone to have a pot belly they have to eat first.
Sly would give up food for women. . . . . he can't be fat even if he tried.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

May God not let me Yokun abeg! cool

Skinny Women Are Troublesome
They (most) are irritants too. tongue
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by onyinye2(f): 1:30am On Sep 18, 2008
Gaggi:

Lots of dumb people here, arguing over weight, i'm moving over to the sexuality session.
@ Deep Shit, Ruby Shitt, and Onyishit, F**k all ya. I can take on three of you, at a go, even in bed grin

Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by DeepZone: 1:31am On Sep 18, 2008
@ Deep Shit, Ruby Shitt, and Onyishit, F**k all ya. I can take on three of you, at a go, even in bed

Now he's smiling. who said that women can't break the toughest man?
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 18, 2008
Gaggi:

Lots of dumb people here, arguing over weight, i'm moving over to the sexuality [/b]session.

Sexuality section? Where you can argue about d*ck [b]size?
How old are you? By the look of things, I don't think you're mature enough to venture to the other side.
Go to "Forum Games", more suitable for you smiley

ewoooo, you be lesbian? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I rebuke you in Jesus name
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by chiogo(f): 1:32am On Sep 18, 2008
@topic, it is all a stereotype brought about by people who feel insecure about their size. I once heard a similar comment from Mo'nique. She always goes "I hate skinny bitches". But believe me, that lady would give anything to be skinny. You know some people are naturally fat, she's probably tried over and over again to lose weight(actually, she lost a bit) - didn't work so she resorted to dissing smaller-sized women.

Naw, I can only speak for myself - I am not troublesome unless it is asked for. But all these are steretypical. Just like how most people think light-skinned girls feel they're the shit! Not always true. You can be light-skinned and still be ugly. So, what's there to be proud of? It's basically a fixed mind-set, which stems from the brain-washing caused by slavery, in my opinion.

You can't really judge a group of people unless you've been in contact with every single one of 'em. I've seen rude-ass, ghetto-ass fat girls at school. And also skinny girls. It all depends on how secure a girl feels about herself.
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by DeepZone: 1:32am On Sep 18, 2008

So you are saying that a prostitute must have a particular size before you bid on her? good to know sha. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 18, 2008
Hannibal:

How do you know all these if you've not dated them? tongue Don't be shy. . . confess!! tongue
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by jgirl3: 1:34am On Sep 18, 2008
The Sly:

You couldn't be further from the truth. wink
I can't be further from what truth?
You're a living proof. You're the most troublesome guy I know in my life. . .

Sly you will yokun by force.
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by DeepZone: 1:34am On Sep 18, 2008
No swahili abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by DeepZone: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2008

How do you know all these if you've not dated them? Tongue Don't be shy. . . confess!!

Help me askamoo? Thanks a lot for this good question.
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by onyinye2(f): 1:35am On Sep 18, 2008
chiogo:

@topic, it is all a stereotype brought about by people who feel insecure about their size. I once heard a similar  comment from Mo'nique. She always goes "I hate skinny bitches". But believe me, that lady would give anything to be skinny. You know some people are naturally fat, she's probably tried over and over again to lose weight(actually, she lost a bit) - didn't work so she resorted to dissing smaller-sized women.

Naw, I can only speak for myself - I am not troublesome unless it is asked for. But all these are steretypical. Just like how most people think light-skinned girls feel they're the shit! Not always true. You can be light-skinned and still be ugly. So, what's there to be proud of? It's basically a fixed mind-set, which stems from the brain-washing caused by slavery, in my opinion.

You can't really judge a group of people unless you've been in contact with every single one of 'em. I've seen rude-ass, ghetto-ass fat girls at school. And also skinny girls. It all depends on how secure a girl feels about herself.
ji iske Chigo wink you said it all.

DeepZone:

No swahili abeg. grin grin grin
Chei Deepzone. grin It is in Igbo. grin
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by TheSly: 1:36am On Sep 18, 2008
Hannibal:

U dont know?
She is a Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry fat lady,
She has a customized map which she uses to locate her bellybutton. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2008
So Sly's skinny?? grin

grin grin

grin
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by minute(f): 1:38am On Sep 18, 2008
Pure Jealousy . . . . ,  . . some women are so sick that they will even undermine their own friends.
Re: Skinny Women Are Troublesome by Hannibal: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2008
DeepZone:

So you are saying that a prostitute must have a particular size before you bid on her? good to know sha. tongue tongue tongue

Only if u are the prostitute.
Do u still run the streets of SOHO?? tongue

stillwater:

How do you know all these if you've not dated them? tongue Don't be shy. . . confess!! tongue

I hear stories from ma homies in bars/pubs.
Fat women are gluttons most of the time.

Obviously, no one likes a glutton; after all, it is one of the seven deadly sins.
But a healthy girl who exercises and takes care of herself is quite desirable for all men.

Being a size 6 isn't really that important to most guys. . . . . .
It's only when women start out as a size 6 and end up as a size 14 that i become somewhat antsy.

The Sly:

She has a customized map which she uses to locate her bellybutton.  cheesy grin cheesy

More like tom tom sat nav.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Igbo And Funerals (5) / Country: Oduduwa Republic / Prostration (Idobale)....act Of Humility (Omoluabi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.