Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (127343 Views)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2010
In what universe does District 9 not win one single award? S-s-s-shame. Happy for Jeff Bridges. Been a long time coming.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by justkunmi(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2010
In.this.same.universe.where.TDK.didn't.win.anything.at.the.previous.Oscars. .

District.9shoulda.won.something,
Inglorious.Basterds.shoulda.won.too. .if.not.for.Christoph.Waltz's.obvious.talent. .they.might.have.totally.ignored.IB. .

Hurt.Locker? Best.Picture?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
TDK won an Oscar last year. Or didn't Heath win something? Not that I think it was deserving anyway, dead man walking ish.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by obinna5000(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
@spikedcylinder
Yeah! Heath Ledger won Best Supporting Actor as The Joker for "The Dark Knight". "The Dark Knight" also won Best Sound Editing at last year's Oscars.

Check out the new "Iron Man 2" trailer

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQowwwwYa0[/flash]
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by obinna5000(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2010
Tron Legacy trailer.

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHcyGS9tkI[/flash]

"Tron Legacy" is the sequel to the 1982 film "Tron".

Tron Legacy has an estimate budget of $300 million and its set to be released in theaters on December 17 2010.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2010
Heath's win was no hype Spike! angry
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
I loved his performance and all but I don't think it was Oscar worthy.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
Because it's an action film abi? Days like this I miss your brother-from-another-mother Spikyn so much.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikyn: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
@spiked hmmmm . . . . what would constitute an Oscar worthy performance in your books? And who'd you have rather the award went to last year?

@vesc. . . I'm working on something, might get you refilled soon enough.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
I'm being taken back to my thumb sucking days with Where The Wild Things Are. I'm not recommending it for anyone, mind.

Spikyn, you're up there! That is all.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by obinna5000(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2010
"Alice in Wonderland (2010)" is in its 2nd week at the No. 1 spot in the U.S. Box Office.

"Alice in Wonderland" (2010) has made $208.6 million in the U.S.A. and $429.6 million worldwide so far.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
Where's my JeSoul? Did she and JK elope somewhere?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
Not because it was a pushaun pushaun film but because it wasn't poignant or memorable enough to bag 'best supporting actor 2009'. I'm sure there are more believable, noteworthy performances than that one.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2010
Like?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
I forgot to say I was playing with you Spike. It's just that TDK is a personal movie to me
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
Lol, was I supposed to take offense? cheesy cheesy cheesy Remind me next time. tongue

How's it personal to you? Heath used to live in your yard? tongue

About Jesoul, I know where she is. angry
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by kadman(m): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2010
"The Bounty Hunter" is released this weekend staring Jen Aniston ! Please support it, lets get Alice in Wonderland off the #1and put Jen where she rightfully belongs.

@ all the nice people, yes it's a Rom Com, and even though it sounds like the same old same old, I swear it will be fun. . and did I mention Jennifer Aniston is in it !! wink wink
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2010
Are you off your leash, Kadman?

Lol. Spike. TDK is personal cuz Heath's soul is caught in my dreamcatcher. Are you gonna tell me about JeSoul or you're gonna make me suffer?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by obinna5000(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
"Avatar" will be released on original DVD  grin and Blu-Ray on April 22, 2010.

Image courtesy: Official Avatar Movie on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/officialavatarmovie

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by JeSoul(f): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2010
Uh oh . . . should I retreat in fear or is it safe to come out?

Vesc elope with JK? lol don't let the inter fanatic see that oh! you wan put me for trouble.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
I don't see any denial here. Don't worry, Inter fanatic is still high over collecting Chelsea's scalp. He couldn't notice a meteorite crashing in his backyard. Nice to know you're ok though. Is it safe to come out from where?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
vescucci 12:39:37 PM Viewing Gamine's profile.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
What am I doing now, Big Sister?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
Lol, afi big sister na.
Nothing o, just looking at you looking at stuff. cheesy
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
Stewie of Family Guy once remarked after reading the Bible "Omnipotence, I gotta get me some of that!"

No wonder Jumpers hate Paladins
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2010
And I meant Big Sister as a female equivalent to Big Brother
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by JeSoul(f): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
V for Vescucci, here's my denial. JK self even owes me an email. He's like you in many ways - you both like disappearing.

Hehe "Big Sister" grin . . . what does the log say I'm doing now?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
Lol, this vescucci sef. Is there another meaning for big sister in your weird planet? tongue

Je Soul 02:54:42 PM stealing choc chip cookies from a blind man's pocket. grin grin grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by JeSoul(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol, this vescucci sef. Is there another meaning for big sister in your weird planet? tongue

Weird planet for real. What language do they speak over there? cos I've been trying to translate this without success:
vescucci:

Stewie of Family Guy once remarked after reading the Bible "Omnipotence, I gotta get me some of that!"

No wonder Jumpers hate Paladins

Je Soul 02:54:42 PM stealing choc chip cookies from a blind man's pocket. grin grin grin
You need to fix your Big-Sister-Spy-O-Meter  grin  jesoul does not do choc chip cookies . . . or blind men's pockets  grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ok, it was actually butter mint I saw you stealing. I had to edit to protect your dignity.
Lie that you've never stolen butter mint or chocomillo. angry tongue
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by JeSoul(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
Lol, ah buttermint and chocomilo! grin gosh, I think I will buy like 5 million of those when I get back to Naija.

Walahi, I have never stolen a thing in my life. I have taken things  grin sometimes without permission from the owner, but stolen? never  cool
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2010
Spike, I'd explain myself but it might be like defining an imagery with the very same imagery. I have plans for you though.

JeSoul. You're what we like to call 'the owner.' You think me similar to JK huh? I think not.

For the record, I rarely actually disappear. Sometimes, I just don't wanna be found.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (100)

Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.