Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

CAF Champions League: Enyimba Out, After Losing 2-1 to Ahly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF Champions League: Enyimba Out, After Losing 2-1 to Ahly (1091 Views)

Violence During/after Etoile Vs Enyimba Game. Story By Enyimba's Media Officer / Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) / CAF Champions League S/F 2nd Leg: Enyimba FC Vs Wydad Casablanca (0 - 0) On Sunday 16th October 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAF Champions League: Enyimba Out, After Losing 2-1 to Ahly by slary(m): 2:25am On Sep 12, 2005
Champions League: Enyimba Booted Out

It was glaring from the blast of the whistle, that Enyimba the peoples Elephant as they are fondly called would not go far in their quest for a trebble. I think they deserve some praises as the first Nigerian clubside to break the jinx. sad
Re: CAF Champions League: Enyimba Out, After Losing 2-1 to Ahly by CimonJorr(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2005
@ Slary..

Why all the space in ur post bro... [Fell asleep on ur enter key grin]

Anyways.. Let Enyimba prepare for the next one..

They've obviously not properly handled this years preparation, with all the player transfer bruhaha, and all the player abscondments.. and all the financial wahalla they've had with CAF not releasing their entitlements from the last tournament...

There's always a next time.. wink
Re: CAF Champions League: Enyimba Out, After Losing 2-1 to Ahly by Seun(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2005
"Reigning champions Enyimba of Nigeria have crashed out of the African Champions League after they lost 2-1 to Ahly in Egypt. Instead Raja Casablanca of Morocco, who won 3-0 in South Africa against Ajax Cape Town, clinched the last semi-final spot ahead of Enyimba."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/4236158.stm
Re: CAF Champions League: Enyimba Out, After Losing 2-1 to Ahly by Saintjoe(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2005
Yeah when i heard that Enyimba is out of the Leauge i was very sad..... Enyimba really Bleep me up this season. They've lost the CAF cupnow they might also loose the Globacom Premiership Cup.............. sad

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal's Comeback / Arsenal Fans Talk Thread! / Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.