Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread (3575 Views)

Topic: Cud B Anythin' That Gotta Many Different Brands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2008
****sigh*** I usually wake up 6:30 to make b/fast for my kid.  This morning one of my brother's kids woke me up about 5:06  pointing.  Got up and followed him - he pointed at  the cereal box

Then all three came out.  the youngest one with a pamper in her hand.  I want to believe the parents are behind this.   Conspiracy.

So I am up early making omlette, pancakes and serving cereal.

***sigh*** angry angry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2008
sori do u nid help from nlds grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by DualCore1: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2008
if u need help, no call Romade o, she be kitchen mishap. grin
u can call me sha, i know how to boil water and erm. . . fry fries.
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
swtrat did u av to embarassed in public
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by DualCore1: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2008
romade:

swtrat did u av to embarassed in public
which time i become ur sweetheart na?
wetin be d1s sef, i'm loosing count of my wives. Oya all those who have been toasted by me, make una line up. Single file angry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2008
kai u blind wetin i say diff from wetin u dey talk o shocked
comot glasses & clean well well
den read again haba wink
no let Kola hia u o embarassed
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by DualCore1: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
Kola? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
not like i'm bothered o, but why is every fine something on nland taken? angry angry
dammit i need to get this one of my chest.

Erm. . . Romade, can i help u get some things off ur (literal) chest? wink
Kola no go notice, no worry.

grin grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
ryt question but addressed to d wrong person

cayon nids it more
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by DualCore1: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2008
erm, Cayon? why u wan use hand find trouble? Cayon na my aunty na angry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2008
Dual Core:

Kola? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
not like i'm bothered o, but why is every fine something on nland taken? angry angry
dammit i need to get this one off my chest.

Erm. . . Romade, can i help u get some things off your (literal) chest? wink
Kola no go notice, no worry.grin grin
LOL heheheheee grin grin. Answer the gentleman romade. heheheheeee
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2008
canyon mind yaself o angry
i dont lyk fytin ladies & DC aint no gentle man at all
& my chest no get any xtra luggage grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by DualCore1: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2008
romade:

DC aint no gentle man at all
angry angry
na this thing dey make me beat person o. berra hold your side before i beat kola up for your actions.
u well? who told u i aint gentle. take your time o.
At least, Cayon know sey i gentle.
Dear Romade, i gentle o and no use me play, u have luggage on that chest, one that i am willing to carry without charge, VAT exclusive.

Yours Gentlemanly,
DC grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2008
By being responsible and making good decisions in your life. Parents just want what's best for us. Before you make a decision, think about how it would affect your dad and even the rest of your family. Don't obsess about this though, you will lose part of yourself by always trying to make him happy, it's just good to always keep his interests in the back of your mind when you are doing something.

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2008
Making room for my mom's new husband, no one can replace my dad, but I am learning to accept that there's a new man in my mother's life.
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2008
u planning to hook up with his son wink
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
My boss is a real pain in the a*s. He's just a fault finder and takes delight in hiring and firing the junior staff. HE therathens to fire me too all the time and I soo want to tell him that he's not my employer technically. I mean I have the same contract he has with the same employers and I hate it when he therathens to fire me. THe problem's if I dare challenge him, he'll soil my record and even though I wont get fired, I might not have my contract renewed. I'm sick and tired of his s**t and I hope he gets a transfer next year sad
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2008
Ujujoan:

My boss is a real pain in the a*s. He's just a fault finder and takes delight in hiring and firing the junior staff. HE therathens to fire me too all the time and I soo want to tell him that he's not my employer technically. I mean I have the same contract he has with the same employers and I hate it when he therathens to fire me. THe problem's if I dare challenge him, he'll soil my record and even though I wont get fired, I might not have my contract renewed. I'm sick and tired of his s**t and I hope he gets a transfer next year sad
ujujoan: I am sorry but I laugh til I cry. The thing is I can't even laugh to hard b/c i am in pain but girl I took the pain b/c this is one funny email. I have not laughed so hard in a very long. you are a comedian. I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2008
Cayon:

ujujoan: I am sorry but I laugh til I cry. The thing is I can't even laugh to hard b/c i am in pain but girl I took the pain b/c this is one funny email. I have not laughed so hard in a very long. you are a comedian. I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy I'm glad someone is lauging about it but really it sucks . .

Imagine what happened this morning oh, I was late for work cos I has two flat tires. Of course I had only one spare and had to go get the second one fixed before changing them. It was raining cats an dogs but knowing the kind of j**k I had for a boss, I took and okada and went to pump the tire. I finally got to work just 30 minutes late (and five minuets after he got to work) and I saw hell. The f**l said I was lying about the flat tire, saying I looked too good to have passed through such stress tis morning imagine. He then said I went out last night with my BF and got home soo late that I woke up late and of course ended up late to work. I was soo mad, I just had to leave his office else I would have said something I would regret later.

I guess its all funny when you really think about it cheesy; but I wasnt lauging about it at all oh. . But what can I do, I love my job too well to jeopardize it.

Ehen, whats causing your pain?? Are you okay??
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2008
Ujujoan:

May I ask, where your boss from?

Back to topic:

about 6 years ago, i worked with this guy (white Lebanese) The Lebanese guy was visiting from Boston so he came to my house last night. we were all talking and laughing remembering the good old days. so the Labanese guy ask me if i want to go to the movie.

I said "yes". So i went upstairs to get ready. My sister-in-law looked at me and said "don't do it" My brother called me and ask me "where I was going". So i said "oh we going to the movie."

Geeze my brother was like "u r a smart girl, y you want to go out with him blah blah blah blah. I was like "geeze, its not a date. we worked together b4 and we r going to the movie. And he went on blah blah blah blah (This nigerian man is very rude). I just came downstairs and told the dude "i am not going 2 the movie again". He siad " I don't think your brother want you to go out with me, I'll explain to you today"

My brother said there are plenty black guys out there. I told him he is prejudice. Then I said "y u didn't tell your father that when he was screwing my white mother"

My brother is not speaking to me. He walked by last night and this morning as if I didn't exist and its bothering me. I wanna cry cry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by olajimi07(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
well that is normal,so wat i would tell you is that you should just take heart
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2008
Good Morning:

Folks let me say this

what idupaul said in the Nairaland section about me hitting on someone, what I rhyme in the poetry section or my love stories, please do not take it serious.  Saying this, please do not use the email address you see in my profile to curse me.  Its a user friendly email wink cheesy grin. I am not here to steal anyone boyfriend or husband. And to ease y'all mind I DO NOT SHARE - I LOVE MY OWN,  . . now call me greedy . . . .

Nuff respect
Thanks

off 2 work
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 1:45am On Oct 05, 2008
They are leaving tomorrow and boy am I going to miss them. cry cry cry We had rocky days but hey no one is perfect. I wanted so much to ask earlier today "can you leave the little one with me" but I just couldn't find the courage.

even though we don't see eye to eye - i bought my brother 2 - 4 piece suits today. He smiled. The wife I gave money (my mother's advise) and told her to shop on herself and herself only. Nothing for the kids or husband. as for me, I bought some berets today from a Namibia lady and three african suits from this Senegal lady - Why, I've decided to wear African outfits to chuch services.

i am going to miss them soooo much. sooo much cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 4:01am On Oct 08, 2008
I think "power" get to some Mod heads - *****sigh**** but such as the "power"  They are so full of cyber-hate that they can't even think outside the box.  They have no conscience, no scruples, absolutely no reasoning power and god knows, no judgemental-taste when it comes to deleting, moving and locking threads

Disclaimer Note:

The email above in this thread is purely educational and should not substitute for advice from your personal physician or Administrator
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2008
sori o madam disclaimer
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by octus2008(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2008
men i got this friend i made recently , i think am in love with her but just found out that she is GAY,and i cant get her of ma mind ,she likes me though but i just dont know hw to tell her bout my view bout her orientation. she is real cool and focused about the future, though never had sexual fantasy about her but i like her a lot .i just dont know what to do ,do i confront her and ask if actually she is gay cos i found out through txt in her fone. need to get her off ma chest.BUT HOW
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 4:26am On Oct 10, 2008
Do you mean GAY as in happy or Lesbianundecided

Depend on your answer - I'll tell you what to do
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2008
well since Monday is a holiday, why not fly to the BVI to see my nephew

Have a blessed Weeked y'all

((((( OXOXOXOXOXOXOX)))))))
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by vescucci(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2008
I'm in love with a stripper!
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2008
i nid ur mums no angry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by vescucci(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2008
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2008
My dad passed away I can't cry. I feel soooooooooo bad inside and I just can't cry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2008
Take heart, Baby.
May his soul rest in peace cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / Biohazard 4 [resident Evil 4] Apk + OBB Data / How Many Matches Are In The Picture. ..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.