Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread (3502 Views)

Topic: Cud B Anythin' That Gotta Many Different Brands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 2:38am On Nov 07, 2008
i got your back

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2008
Me and a couple of frineds held an Obama victory party - twas really really good

I was addicted to the fruit punch with gingerale in it and the virgin daiquiris. I keep drinking and drinking and drinking and drinking

Now I want to "puke"

at the party you had the opportunity to request two songs from the DJ. I took it ole school with Lucky Dube and Buju Banton. hahaha then the crowd went wild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqYankgih54&feature=related

***yawn ****Off to bed
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2008
I spent a day in Salt Lake city. My company is relocating the back-office (not all of it) group from New York to Salt Lake City. since i'll be working with them, i went to put the face to the names. don't think i can work there - reminds me of the BVI, too damn quiet.

well off to work. Leave you with the soothing music of Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) cat stevens music speaks for itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHXpnZi9Hzs&feature=related

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

Barack Obama

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 3:16am On Nov 16, 2008
to read on here that prostitution help reduce rape is by the far the dumbest thing i have heard.  how dah hell prostitution can reduce rape. the affiliaation between rape and prostitution is that women are turned into objects (or as we say a piece of meat) for men's sexual use - they can be either bought or stolen. A culture in which women can be bought for use is one in which rape flourishes. blah blah blah

Out of here

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 2:54am On Nov 21, 2008
I am such a bloody fool. . . . .what was I thinking

sometimes you think you are on the other side of the world (NL Forum) and no one knows who you are - BOY, AM I SOOO WRONG. Here i am writing some personal things on NL not knowing that someone know/found me on this forum.

I am such a bloody idiot

lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 2:09am On Nov 25, 2008
Some people hold on to the past so tight that it chokes their future. today is a rat race everyone is in a hurry. They haven't got time to talk. They are all dissatisfied.  Divorce runs rampant. Abortions by the thousands. There is plenty of food but millions are starving. Clean water is non existent to millions. Medical support for the rich only. Terrorism ,wars are everywhere.Morality is almost non existent,  . . . . yet we hold on to the past so tight

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 3:51am On Nov 25, 2008
“Every person has the power to make others happy.

Some do it simply by entering a room --

others by leaving the room.

Some individuals leave trails of gloom;

others, trails of joy.

Some leave trails of hate and bitterness;

others, trails of love and harmony.

Some leave trails of cynicism and pessimism;

others trails of faith and optimism.

Some leave trails of criticism and resignation;

others trails of gratitude and hope.

What kind of trails do you leave?”

[size=18pt]This is when I take my bow and exit[/size]

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by HRhotness(f): 3:53am On Nov 25, 2008
my trails?

drama and chaos. . . d fun kind cheesy
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
Briefly me

My passion is ,

God, life, family and charity

I know too much about ,

Surviving

My childhood ambition ,

to become an entrepreneur

My favorite memory ,

Leaving Peter Island

Why I write ,

It's a part of me

My best moment ,

Still searching

My inspiration ,

Life

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2008
I AM SOOO HAPPY. My sister called to say she is pregnant. My mother can't stop screaming and jumping (tears of happiness) I pray that its a girl

Thank you Lord

Pregnancy is the privilege of experiencing God's miracles on earth. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the experience of a pregnancy. Science has made it possible to witness the baby's growth on a sonogram. Once you see that, there's no turning back. Watching and feeling this little miracle grow inside you, knowing that one day you will hold this child in your hands is one of the greatest gifts that can be experienced.

Peace

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by smurf1(f): 4:01am On Dec 10, 2008
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love this so much, make me a little emotional too, its real deep, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by chamotex(m): 4:01am On Dec 10, 2008
Cayon:

I AM SOOO HAPPY.  My sister called to say she is pregnant. My mother can't stop screaming and jumping (tears of happiness) I pray that its a girl

I swear it wasn't me cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
@cayon
do you do those paintings yourself?

something tells me you do (i read earlier threads) but i need to know for certain
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2008
~smurf:

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love this so much, make me a little emotional too, its real d[/b]eep, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Are you preggy?  If so, congrats and can i volunteer to be cyber-godmother lipsrsealed.  I love, love, children.  I want to have at least 4 kids when i am married  smiley smiley
chamotex:

I swear it wasn't me cheesy cheesy grin grin
Abeg don't let me choke on my food. rotflmao  grin grin grin grin
iceblue:

@cayon
do you do those paintings yourself?

something tells me you do (i read earlier threads) but i need to know for certain
I wish i was that talented. These are [b]not
my paintings. My paintings are like chicken scratch. grin grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by SeanT21(f): 5:00am On Dec 11, 2008
Making breakfast at 5 in the mornin is a no no for me.Hell NO!!Nobody disrupts my sweet sleep!!
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2008
oh well. i guess it's enough that you appreciate good art. there was something about that 'i got your back' painting that was soo cool - a ying-yang kinda non-symmetrical symmetry. cool.

congrats to your sis. you want at least four? you can have all my extras when i'm done tongue tongue
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2008
iceblue:

oh well. i guess it's enough that you appreciate good art. there was something about that 'i got your back' painting that was soo cool - a ying-yang kind of non-symmetrical symmetry. cool.

congrats to your sis. you want at least four? you can have all my extras when i'm done tongue tongue
wink
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2008
If ever I am going to get "real" spiritual is at this time of the year. The Christmas carols, the cooking, the lights, the Christmas trees, the magic that children brings their excitement and effervescence. Christmas is a time i love giving but not averse to receiving either.

At this time of the year i spend more time thinking of others than i do ordinarily - family, friends, reflecting on the year that's been and wondering what the year ahead may hold. I also appreciate how lucky I am to share this time with my loved ones in the warmth, eating my favorite food, drinking some sorrel, going for a walk, eating more food, then going to sleep in my lovely bed, enjoying all that is good in life.

However, i must admit that Christmas here cannot be compared to Christmas back home. Just by inhaling with my eyes close I can smell the fresh paint and seeing folks making their final preparations for Christmas back home — cleaning, decorating, shopping etc. . . . .that's what Christmas means to me.

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2008
My Wish for You in 2009

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of  money. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tyres, and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words , 

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!

@iceblue

Below is your christmas gift

http://www.itsablackthang.com/African-American-Art-Romance2.htm
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by D1KeleVra(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2008
Getting it off ur chest. . . but still havng plenty more on ur shoulders. sad
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
so i told my family i am not having a Christmas tree this year.  What they did?  They took a picture of a christmas tree in the house and send it to my cell.

Conspiracy - LOL

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 2:04am On Dec 27, 2008
Everybody's talkin' all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live?
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative
That's my prerogative

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Okanran(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
Kini big deal Can't we just gbadun each other without it evolving in2 a relationship undecided
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 4:09am On Jan 09, 2009
Well I am working on 3 projects so for now I am bowing out. May take a peep now and again

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by goodass(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2009
wsh u d best Ca. ll mz yu
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2009
Cayon:

My Wish for You in 2009

@iceblue

Below is your christmas gift

http://www.itsablackthang.com/African-American-Art-Romance2.htm

awwwww. thanks luv. this has gotta be the only gift i got this christmas! kiss kiss good luck with your project darlink!
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
grin guess i can't stay away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make A Sentence With Yoruba And English Or Igbo & English / Brain Teaser / Can You Solve This IQ Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.