Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,867 members, 7,956,277 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread (3576 Views)

Topic: Cud B Anythin' That Gotta Many Different Brands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by krama(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
Oh how sad! cry
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by vescucci(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
That's so sad. Take heart, dearie. It was bound to happen, just pick up the pieces and move on. I'm sure that's what he'd want.
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by romsky: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
Cayon pele ehen, fate can be cruel at tyms
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
internet hug
((((((((((( ALL )))))))))))))))
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 3:54am On Oct 22, 2008
I have no interest in participating on this forum. . . . .IT'S JUST NO FUN ANYMORE
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2008
Me, my brother and my mother are going to Abuja city. I guess when money is involved family members (father side) comes out of their hiding places. *****SMH *****
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2008
I think something is wrong with my computer.  @ 06:52 PM, i see only 59 people on this forum undecided  usually its 100+

i guess some posters can't accept change.  just give them 2 days and they'll be back "playing games" oh well grin grin

*sigh**** all because some threads were locked. dem get vexed and leave me to play by myself grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2008
na wa for dis one oyinbo o cheesy i no dey even comprehend werrin she dey write ehn!
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2008
don't understand or overstand what you wrote.

I am just excited. 

nous partons pour Londres et le Nigeria
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 24, 2008
why didn't u follow ur peeps to Nigerian ehn wink natty cayon
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2008
jassie:

why didn't u follow ur peeps to Nigerian ehn wink natty cayon
could you speak english so I can overstand you? whats peep and whats natty

I am just excited. 

nous partons pour Londres et le Nigeria

I'll be sure to take pictures and post when i get back

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2008
Lord, why there are more questions than answers

****sigh**** SMH
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by firestar(f): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2008
@Topic

For some unexplained reason, I stayed in my apartment till evening. Supposed to attend class terday too. but, I dunno,

Flashback: Now I really feel like talking to my namesake,

@Cayon

My condolences. I lost someone too couple of months back, my soul felt, numb.

I'll brb,
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ firestar

What are you majoring in?
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2008
fathers are not around when you need them in person - all their words of wisdom over the telephone still have long lasting effect on your life.

the novelist Virginia Woolf wrote once that women think back through their mothers. if that’s true, then what fathers give their daughters, perhaps, is the confidence to envision and fight for a new future for themselves. A father offers his daughter a model of authority, responsibility, and decision-making that will help when the time comes for her to tap into her own power and stand up to the stereotypes and assumptions

Sometimes the only hope a Daddy’s girl has for growing up, letting her father go, and living beyond the wounds her father inflicted upon her is to accept her father for the man he was and release him from the man she fantasized him being but never was
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by firestar(f): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2008
@Cayon. I major in Arts.
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by AshtonJake(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2008
Uhm. . . . Ok, here goes. I hate it when my gf's hair drops all over the place. When she combs her hair, whenshe showers, when she pluck her eyebrows or shave her armpit. . . This lady just dont seem to clean her mess and expects me to clean it. I swear I would kill her one day undecided
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by bluespice(f): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2008
wow!
easy on the sister bro
im a girl n i find it irritating also
u can just tell her
my brothers tell me
when i leave my hair lying around
u just have to let her know u dont like it

@ opic
i have used every trick in the books to say no without saying it
niggi aint budging
im lost man
c'mon help me out here n accept it nau undecided
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by spikedcylinder: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2008
@ Canyon,

Sorry about the loss of your dad. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

@ topic

Urrrghhh!!!! What is the world turning to that women cannot just be friends?

Jeez men. shocked angry
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
Good Morning Everyone:

Even though my brain knows that the time on the clock has changed, my body's internal clock has not adjusted.  I just hate this daylight saving undecided It is so hard for my body to get adjusted--it takes about a month for it to catch up with the time. Wish we could just go back to the way it was before.  got up at 4am this morning

@ spikecylinder:

Re your question.  There are certain things I don't display on the internet.   I really feel bad lying to someone - even over the internet.  if  my memory serves me correct I  think i lied to Ruby Pearl when she asked the same question.  everything i said about me is true except for two things. - my age is one

Please check your email box spikedcylinder@yahoo.co.uk on the two things i lied about.  its from epitome1978

well i am off to work soon b/c i have to meet with my miserable  (has jewish blood in him) uncle this morning.  my job may be secured because he is my uncle but i think he takes advantage of me b/c he is a partner (work me too hard). my life wouldn't be the way it is b/c of him and my mother. . .  but still angry

Enjoy the rest of the day

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by spikedcylinder: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2008
Checked your email, replied. smiley
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 1:35am On Nov 04, 2008
An Imaginary Picture  - par moi

When I painted that picture, it was an imaginary scene
Just you and me - no one gets between
a scene that felt so real
it's like I can feel you breathe
Can we make this picture a reality
Please, please, please, I beg you please

Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 2:03am On Nov 04, 2008
So I met this strong black African man with a Spanish name
he said "my name is José"

J EALOUS

O NES

S TILL

E NVY

grin grin grin ok, i made that up wink
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2008
Good Morning Everyone:

i know there isn't much to chose from but you have to pick one. please, if your registered to vote then get out there and do it. Country first!

Obama supporters: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure to vote today, no matter what state you live in and no matter how sure you are your vote doesn't count and no matter how disenchanted you are with the system of politics - please vote and encourage your friends to vote too.

Peace
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2008
So can I take the guy in ur painting for JOSE?
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2008
femmace:

So can I take the guy in ur painting for JOSE?
oh no, JOSE was me sending a message to some haters wink
The only thing in the painting (not mines) that made the imaginery person different is the thick lips.   grin grin

I have to go and[b] Barack de vote[/b]

Have a good day
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by octus2008(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2008
@cayon
sori bout ur dad,
bout my post u want to help me out when i mean gay, she is a lesbian and am in love with her and she knows it and she is dating a girl and she aint pushing away.mehn don know wat i got ma self into
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by octus2008(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2008
@cayon ;;hey where u from and where u at right now hope u have exercised ur right by making history.OBAMA.U know if obama wins ,yrs to come i will name my first son obama grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2008
@octus

Man, I Barack dat vote on Tuesday. This may not sound politically correct but for the first time I felt proud voting in America

@firestar:

Nice, keep your head above the water

@spikecylinder

Thanks
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2008
Would you believe me if I were to tell you that my SORRY was special to you. Seriously, when I told you that I was sorry - I was:-

S- sincerely

O- offering apology

R- right from my heart

R- realizing my mistake and truly apologizing to

Y- you, with a promise to try not to commit that mistake again,

I guess life has become too mechanical, we don't even realize that in a day how many people we hurt. we too are humans and humans do make mistakes, The only thing is that we must realize the true meaning of this "sorry". . . . . . . that will help our heart to be at peace wink
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Okanran(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2008
Cayon, no offence meant, but ur post(s) seem so retrosepctive! Hope u aiit?. . . undecided

PS: My belated condolence as regards ur dad's demise. sad
Re: Gotta Get It Off My Chest Thread by Cayon(f): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
Retrospective as in looking back at events that already have taken place or happened to moi

I write from my heart.  Whats happening around me - my job, on the streets, my friends, my family, what i see/read on this forum etc.  Is it politically correct to say everything I write is about me? - Naaah. . . .u couldn't be thinking that way wink say it aint so

L8r

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / Biohazard 4 [resident Evil 4] Apk + OBB Data / How Many Matches Are In The Picture. ..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.