Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How To Use Paypal In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria (32589 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by market4mon(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
If you need to everything about paypal, how to open and fund it

Contact Me at Market4money4@yahoo.com
Gabriel S
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by vixar: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
The only PayPal Solution that has worked for me over time is from www.belsupport.com,

you can never go wrong ! See screenshot of account I bought from them & have been using for over 8 months.

Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by CarlosVent(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2010
paypal tracks your activities with your cookies. even if you hide ip or change ip or do anything you shall still be limited. email us sales@carlosventures.com to learn and know the inside details of paypal to avoid loosing money.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by ttmasta: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by Glorianee: 5:02pm On May 15, 2011
Well, i live in Nigeria and i somehow got a verified Paypal account. There is some lady who provides verified paypal account to non-listed countries like South Korea, Pakistan, etc. My friends too requested an account, we have been sending and receving money worldwide without any problems. You can mail her and see if she still provides this service, her id is suzye69@gmail.com.
Best of luck and keep up the good work!!
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by toblosky(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2011
Am a guy dat hates regret,so pls alertpay and paypal which is better as in reliablity,accessibility and range of solutions(payment)
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by toblosky(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2011
Am a guy dat hates regret,so pls alertpay and paypal which is better as in reliablity,accessibility and range of solutions(payment)
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by Glorianee: 6:02pm On May 22, 2011
Well, i live in Nigeria and i somehow got a verified Paypal account. There is some lady who provides verified paypal account to non-listed countries. My friends too requested an account, we have been sending and receving money worldwide without any problems. You can mail her and see if she still provides this service, her id is suzye69@gmail.com
Im attaching a screen shot of my verified paypal account

Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by wondman: 12:36pm On May 28, 2011
You can both open and verify paypal account here in Nigeria and with Nigerian IP without your account being limited. I have been using my paypal account with nigerian ip for almost a year without any problem. To do this all you need is a virtual address from other countries, like uae, china etc and a website that will provide yu with a credit card to verify your account, ifyou need more info call 08038294998
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by miskat: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2011
Get verified in paypal instantly from us , no waiting , also providing matters only 5 min, google topper and high ranking reliable service for virtual credit cards And usa virtual and real bank and e-currency cash out and exchange services , okpay Partner company register LLC in USA and local service provider for Nigeria and worldwide.check out at http://www.verifypaypal.net
Registed company
Accepts LR , alertpay , okpay
instant service and live support . smiley
Paypal in nigeria is no longer night mare ,
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2011
This paypal issue has really turned to be a great problem to nigerian.Paypal does not want to smell any nigeria on their network.I will say operating paypal in nigeria is risky but very possible.I have been operating more than one paypal account for more than a year now from nigeria.But not everybodywants to risk their money on paypal. If you yhink its not true see me on you tube where i logged into my account and even made payment with it just to show you that its possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XkcubKyQTI

For those who need to make paypal or other kind of payments they cannot handle,dont let it pass you by ican be of help.Contact me with the details of the payment or product you want to buy and i will help you to buy it.

I equally lunched a service where i get you a verified account and above all teach you how to use and maintain your account, if you are interested its just for 50 people and they are almost complete.I will not make it available for more than 50 people because of abuse.And mind you its just for people who have genuine intentions of generating money online in a clean way .So if you have a fraudulent intention dont bother to use our service

You can see it here
www.epaymentexpert.com/paypal

Cheers
Taiwo
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by importerex: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2011
Paypal sucks o, dont even think of using that payment method.they are thieves and suspend nigerians acoount anyhow
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by Plenti2(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
can someone tell me how i can make money online.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by NVasion: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
@everybody, its good doing business online, but its very important too that you know what you doing on the internet. Concerning the money aspect, paying by bank transfer is the most secured of all. Though, it make take some days to reflect at the receiver's end, but its still the best. Online transfer is considerable as the fastest and thats why most prefer it than any other means. Good and fine to all means of payment. How can you make a payment online? First you will need to see the means of payment options of the online companies or an individual that you are dealing with before you make your moves too. There are several companies that offer online payment, PAYPAL, LIBERTY RESERVE, GRAPHCARD etc. I will give you a hint that only Liberty Reserve and Graphcard can give you a rest of mind with your online business, Paypal can done through the means of Graphcard. I can help you to do it, if needed. You can always call me on 08098323038 for a help or advice on your online business. too. There are several companies that offer online payment, PAYPAL, LIBERTY RESERVE, GRAPHCARD etc. I will give you a hint that only Liberty Reserve and Graphcard can give you a rest of mind with your online business, Paypal can done through the means of Graphcard. I can help you to do it, if needed. You can always call me on 08098323038 for a help or advice on your online business.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by Nairaplus(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2011
Paypal does not accept Nigerians truly. And will easily ban you if you are from a Paypal Restricted country like ours. But, there is always a way out and many are still using it to easily operate their own paypal account without being banned.

The only problem is that, you will have to abide by some rules, and it is a MUST that you keep to these rules. For more information on how to open and verify a paypal account in Nigeria, I will suggest that you read this article. There you will find a step by step method for opening, verifying, accessing and transacting with your paypal account without being banned: http://nigerius..com/2011/08/how-to-open-and-verify-paypal-account.html
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by kamar354: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
How would you like to get paid to do work you love from the comfort of your own home? Over 600 work-at-home firms want to pay you to work. For the complete report of over 600 firms. E-mail me for additional information. Kayinvestz@yahoo.com, and this is my phone no. 08077000575
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by bizarena(m): 1:25am On Sep 12, 2011
Paypal is not for Nigerians,stay away from them. Why should you change your ip? They've limited/frozen so many backdoor account and yours may be next. Stop backdoor bizness Nigerians
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by teaman01: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2011
U can b doing it urself and even help other to open & verify it for them. I hv two defrent methods of open and verify paypal, just send ur email to me 07026009557
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by desertboom(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
What business can one do online to earn money? I've done various online business without success why? Please, I'll be glad to see someone help. Thanks as I await good responses
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by desertboom(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
martinsyeah@yahoo.com is the mail address. Thanksmartinsyeah@yahoo.com is the mail address. Thanks
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by Ihategirls(m): 5:51am On Jan 11, 2012
Don't get scammed by anybody here. Search for the right information on google
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by DonADESIDA(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ihategirls:

Don't get scammed by anybody here. Search for the right information on google
Hmm! !!How are you sure that fake website won't come out when you search from google?
I will advise you to look out for the right personnel,be equiped with informations and dedicated VPN which do cost
$10 per month.You can as well some other softwares to change your IP and never use proxy sites or hotspotshield.
Back to your question on How To use PayPal in Nigeria..
It is 100% possible as I am in Nigeria and have 2 paypal accounts which are verified USA and UAE Paypal account that I've been using for long without limitation.
You need to be equipped I repeat! !!
To your success
Presegs Adesida
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by johnny2012(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2012
One can still use paypal in a country like Nigeria, but there are rules you must follow to avoide your being limit.To have paypal account is very simple but to maintain it is the major work.
1. Always make sure you change your ip before you accessing paypal site
2. Make sure you use delicated ip
3.Make sure you dont check your payapl account always.
Re: How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by HuJJC(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2012
SpeBizPay Nigeria, Might help you pay for products online anywhere in the world!

http://spebizpay..com

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Femi Otedola Ice Skiing / 3 Common Mistakes People Make When Starting A Business / 5 Non-farming Agriculture Business You Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.