Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? (8138 Views)

Bikini Girls, Can You Swim? / How Many Of Our Girls Can Do This? / Pictures Of Naija Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by DaHitler(m): 3:43am On Jul 11, 2006
I'm sorry, I don't see anything in my post that can even be remotely taken as a compliment. lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Zahymaka(m): 3:45am On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

I feel like I am the only one that finds this video disgusting. Booty shaking does nothing for me.

You're my man. The fact that she let that flimsy loincoth ride up only whetted some guys' appetites. Wiggling of a mass of fat that serves no prupose except to sit doesn't float my boat either.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Kadeejah(f): 3:53am On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

I'm sorry, I don't see anything in my post that can even be remotely taken as a compliment. lipsrsealed
u mean in my post?
i dunnno u're just weird. not sure if itz odd weird or cool wierd or different wierd. i guess u're eccentric undecided
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by DaHitler(m): 3:56am On Jul 11, 2006
My views are in the majority. The only reason you don't hear about it is because people are not yet aware that they agree with ALL my views. They will find out soon enough. cool
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Kadeejah(f): 4:01am On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

My views are in the majority. The only reason you don't hear about it is because people are not yet aware that they agree with ALL my views. They will find out soon enough. cool
haha! okay Afeni tha great tongue
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by hotangel2(f): 4:03am On Jul 11, 2006
I didn't check the replies. But im sure there r already so many haters in line.

I beg to say, that that girl can shake her small ass. Thing is so small yet she wiggles it like * i don't know the word*. (she's a living proof that u don't have to have a big badundonk to know how to shake it).

She can shake her ass all right. BUT that's in No way Nigerian dancing. It's just simple plain ol ass shaking.

I give her kudos sha oo. I won't fake it. I was like "shiit" when she got to vibrating. I had to get up and do my own dance, just to proove to myself that i can do better than her. lol cheesy

Btw, i saw this video before i read this thread.

I like the song she was dancing too. Myself and my friend did our own thing yesterday too. Cos that song was tight. Still i wont hate on a sister, she shaked her thang well (probably too much shaking . . .). But that aint nigerian dancing. it's plain ol ass shaking.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by DaHitler(m): 4:07am On Jul 11, 2006
Way too much ass shaking. I like my girls with a bit more class.

But then again, if you are trying to attract poorly educated wannabee thugs, carry on. Just don't expect to nail a brother that is earning 6 figures dancing like a LovePeddler.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Kadeejah(f): 4:11am On Jul 11, 2006
just cuzz a girl booty shakes don't make her a LovePeddler. itz called dancing! cool
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by DaHitler(m): 4:12am On Jul 11, 2006
I didn't call her a LovePeddler. I said she was dancing like one. There is a difference.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Kadeejah(f): 4:18am On Jul 11, 2006
same shxt! whores dont dance lol they f*ck anything that has a d*ck! grin
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by DaHitler(m): 4:27am On Jul 11, 2006
:d
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2006
@hot-angel

can u make your own video for me? only moi no one else
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by mamaput(f): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2006
She is ok but she has to learn to stop twisting her face.
Nice dance nice body.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by hotangel2(f): 2:58am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy4:

@hot-angel

can u make your own video for me? only moi no one else

Pele ooo. But This sistah here got 'class'.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by eveseh(f): 5:26am On Jul 12, 2006
i have seen that be4,

@topic many i think?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by chibaby5(f): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2006
she is pretty good but dat is not a traditional dance n i tot it waz embarrassing. i admit i can't dance dat but i wouldn't if i knew how to. dat waz crazy!!!!!!!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by 2fine4u(f): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2006
@ topic
i don't mean to brag or anything but that girl aint got nuffin on me. i can beat her anytime, anyday. she's good don't get me wrong but i can definitely beat that. dancing is my thang, i breath nd eat it wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by chibaby5(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2006
go gurl!!!! give it 2 em'. lol.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Fimmy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2006
oh my GOD
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by eveseh(f): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2006
i can beat dat grin
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by retro(f): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2006
I can never do that. I'm more into break dancing/hip hop even though I detest the music. She's a good dancer! She represents Africa but come on, posting the video on the net like that? That's low.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2006
@retro watu mean its low
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by retro(f): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2006
She's low as in it's embarrassing. Thousands of people have seen her panties . . . I don't think something a girl should do. Dancing at a party, with friends, that's different but this . . . ?

Although, she's a great dancer.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Dojo(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2006
@Retro
I think it's better for you to change your signature. How can Afeni be your God? You even put 'God' and not 'god'.
Better do that to avoid the wrath of God.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Zahymaka(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2006
Dojo:

@Retro
I think it's better for you to change your signature. How can Afeni be your God? You even put 'God' and not 'god'.
Better do that to avoid the wrath of God.

While I do not believe Afeni is God, I also believe everyone has the right to free speech and beliefs. Speaking for something someone does not believe in doesn't change the person. Just my two cents.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Dojo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2006
hi Zahy. How is life with you? It has been quite a long time.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2006
yeah abbes, i get Ur point, it embarrassing, not that She's got great Stuffs too, i found that pathetic, absolutely embarrassing

She Could have added more Style and Sophistication and elegance to it rather than that Cheap Shake LOL!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by retro(f): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2006
Zahymaka:

While I do not believe Afeni is God, I also believe everyone has the right to free speech and beliefs. Speaking for something someone does not believe in doesn't change the person. Just my two cents.

I don't believe Afeni is God, I just enjoy sarcasm that much.

Rhodalyn:

yeah abbes, i get your point, it embarrassing, not that She's got great Stuffs too, i found that pathetic, absolutely embarrassing

She Could have added more Style and Sophistication and elegance to it rather than that Cheap Shake LOL!

You absolutely get my point.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2006
lol
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2006
Remember, we're two hard nuts lol cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by retro(f): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
Haha! Yes, we are.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Zahymaka(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2006
Dojo:

hi Zahy. How is life with you? It has been quite a long time.

I've been here and there. I really miss Confessions. . . cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Passenger Boat For Sale / Nigerian Nice Big Houses! / Giftalworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.