Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? (8142 Views)

Bikini Girls, Can You Swim? / How Many Of Our Girls Can Do This? / Pictures Of Naija Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by naijadiva2(f): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2006
when i'd seen this, i was like damn. i send it to my friend asap because she had to see this.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by AlRaheem(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2006
ok
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by retro(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2006
Excuse me?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2006
lol retro
that essay was too much i didnt even read it.i aint got all day!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2006
what is he chucking on about?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by ikamefa(f): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2006
diddy4:

what is he chucking on about?
go figure dude! grin
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 2:34am On Jul 21, 2006
i think they had a gun to his head when he was typing
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by sweetnini(f): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2006
i'm late to post
@topic the gal is very good
i can do better
and i know she can do better too
there r lots of nigerian gals that can do that
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by luvlymoi(f): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2006
well sha i tot that was embarassing!!! well sha the girl can shake!! lol
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by sweetnini(f): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2006
luvlymoi:

lol
its kinda embarassing
just imagine going to a club and seeing that
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by mamaput(f): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2006
luvlymoi:

But thats what i see on mtv every day.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by ayoeze11(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2006
She is doing the normal things Congolese ladies can do, she is not Niaja
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by sweetnini(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2006
most africans can dance like dat
not only congolese
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by ayoeze11(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2006
can you dance like that, is not easy, you cannot not learn it, you grow up with it
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by sweetnini(f): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2006
i can dance like that
in some nigeria culture they dance like that
and we can learn it
its already in us
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by ayoeze11(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2006
But, hope you watched it, this pure makosa, Ibo girls, Ikweere and Ijaw girl can do it, but Makosa has some romantic touch to it, that what makes the difference
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by sweetnini(f): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2006
i watched it and i didnt see any romantic touch in it
i'm a girl
maybe u guys see something but i didnt
and for me twist is twist
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by ayoeze11(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2006
If you can do it best of luck than, hope you are not just braging, cos Niaja girls sabi brag
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by michy(f): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2006
just like any normal shakings.nothing much sha.maybe cos am a girl.
but shakira's own gives me goose pimples
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by sweetnini(f): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2006
ayoeze11:

If you can do it best of luck than, hope you are not just braging, because Niaja girls sabi brag
i'm not bragging
as i said earlier on
most african girls can do that
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by janetgurl: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2006
am not a naija gurl
but i can bea dat tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Passenger Boat For Sale / Nigerian Nice Big Houses! / Giftalworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.