Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Use Your Mobile Phone To Register Your Domains Instantly. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Use Your Mobile Phone To Register Your Domains Instantly. (709 Views)

Create A Full Website Using Your Mobile Phone / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Mobile Phone To Register Your Domains Instantly. by sammyimsu(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2008
your free signup,register your domains or host your website, its all easy at hostnaira Ltd.with the recent development, you dont need to go to the bank to pay your goods online,what you have to do is to visit www.hostnaira.com or you email us at : info@hostnaira.net. we will tell you how to pay for your web services using your mobile phone and get the reply instantly.just click on : www.hostnaira.com register/host your domains/websites using your mobile phone. i tried it and it worked perfectly
Re: Use Your Mobile Phone To Register Your Domains Instantly. by AdoptedSon: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2016
proof. cos I am half way done tilll I discovered some dummy, Lorem Ipsum text suggesting it is only a template uploaded after all

(1) (Reply)

Free Domain Name And Hosting / I Need A Graphic Tutor / Follow Me, I Follow You (twitter Users)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.