Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama (6464 Views)

Which Country Is The Most Difficult To Invade? / 419 Reasons To Love Nigeria / Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2008
operation show urself 4 nairaland. dem nor even know weda mccain get okpolo or obama get eye lashes,
all of dem won talk.
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by na2day2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2008
so of all people u listen to, it is an akata that is high on crack to make a decision that will affect ur future? u sure are high on the same thing he took angry

Topsido:

On a lighter mood,
wink
I was a staunch obama supporter until an African-American lambozed me in a chatroom that they don't need our support (Nigeria's). That they can do their thing by themself. I left the chat room quietly to attend to the work my oga gave me!
WEll, no be them fault, na since our president don go white house go dey laugh like small pikin wey them carry go amusement park ow one yeye blacky no go talk me rubbish even when we support thesame cause.
As far as am concerned Obama can be no better friend of AFrica than Bill Clinton!
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by tpia: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2008
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by lobinoxebe(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2008
i wouldnt say i dislike or like obama, I just don't like the way black people are taking things, We are making the white feel like the Don i mean them giving us the opportunity, ( f*u*c*k opportunity) most African countries are rulled by White Indirectly, and if Obama becomes the president, it doenst matter or change anything because the majority working with him on the cabinet are white,  ( there are some decisions the president cannot make himself because its democarcy, )

Lets look at this thing Gods way, God doesnt recorgnise maybe you are a white man or black man because God deals with your soul and all souls are the same, i don't see people as white or Black, we are all Human
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
ROLFMAO!!!! Let’s look at this thing God’s way, God doesnt recorgnise maybe you are a white man or black man because God deals with your soul and all souls are the same?? After pointing out that, according to you, BLACK people are making WHITE people feel like the Don and then adding that Obama’s cabinet will most likely be filled with WHITE faces? Are you for real?? ROFLMAO!!!!
shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Gamine(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
I dont know why i should be excited about Obama

He's Half White!!

I couldnt care more or less if it was Osama

He wont give me Rice!!
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by na2day2(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2008
sweet heart, dont make me divorce u ooooo. do u know how much is done in america that have a trickle effect on africa? i cant even begin to count cry
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
Obama or no Obama, there will always exist a "trickle down" to Africa. Bush happens to have invested so much more into Africa to date and what have we to show for all that? next to nothing. What will Obama do for Africa? Slap us to wake us up to the reality that our future is in our own hands and not that of another nation
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by na2day2(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
once again, u have come with ur dumb ass argumentative self. if u r waiting for some other country to come and do something for u in africa, u will grow old. i was talking about policies that have ripple effects on africa, like alternative energy had a direct affect of the geometrical rise in food crisis that hit africans hard. angry angry angry angry

Kobojunkie:

Obama or no Obama, there will always exist a "trickle down" to Africa. Bush happens to have invested so much more into Africa to date and what have we to show for all that? next to nothing. What will Obama do for Africa? Slap us to wake us up to the reality that our future is in our own hands and not that of another nation
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2008
na2day?:

once again, u have come with ur dumb ass argumentative self. if u r waiting for some other country to come and do something for u in africa, u will grow old. i was talking about policies that have ripple effects on africa, like alternative energy had a direct affect of the geometrical rise in food crisis that hit africans hard. angry angry angry angry

** sigh!!!
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by LAKANYE(m): 2:40am On Sep 24, 2008
THE CRITICAL ISSUES OF OUR CURRENT AMERICAN POLITICS IS NOT RALLIED AROUND "LIKING OR A DISLIKE" OF ANY OF THE TWO PROSPECTIVE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. WE HAVE MADE GRAVE MISTAKES TWICE BY VOTING FOR ONE OF THE DUMBEST LEADER OF A GREAT AMERICAN WORLD WHO GAVE HIS FINAL FAREWELL TO THE "UNO" IN NEW YORK TODAY. WE AS AMERICANS ARE SWIMMING IN DEEP BLUE INDEBTEDNESS TO THE WHOLE WORLD, ESPECIALLY CHINA, AND OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES INCLUDING NIGERIA WHO HAD BEEN SELLING OIL TO US ON "UNAVAILABLE WRITTEN CREDIT". IN A FEW DAYS, WE HAVE A DYNAMIC CHOICE TO EITHER CHOOSE ONE OF THE REFINED YOUNG, ARTICULATED AND ELOQUENTLY SMART MASTER OF THE ACT OF THE AMERICAN TIME, OR THE MOST RELENTLESS AND STOOGE MASTERED OLD, DISABLED, "HE WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE" DEAD~BEAT~ ELDER~STATESMAN EVER PRODUCED BY THE AMERICAN POLITICS. THE CHOICE TO MAKE AMERICA REMAIN THE ULTIMATE LEADER AND DISGRUNTLED POLICE OF THE WORLD IS IN THE HANDS OF ALL AMERICANS, IN A FEW DAYS.
BY THE WAY, THE NAME OBAMA, AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, HAS PAVED WAYS FOR NIGERIAN~AMERICANS TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE AND WIN ELECTINONS IN MOST AMERICAN LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENTS. I THINK THAT IS A GOOD THING.
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Sep 24, 2008
LAKANYE~:

THE CRITICAL ISSUES OF OUR CURRENT AMERICAN POLITICS IS NOT RALLIED AROUND "LIKING OR A DISLIKE" OF ANY OF THE TWO PROSPECTIVE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. WE HAVE MADE GRAVE MISTAKES TWICE BY VOTING FOR ONE OF THE DUMBEST LEADER OF A GREAT AMERICAN WORLD WHO GAVE HIS FINAL FAREWELL TO THE "UNO" IN NEW YORK TODAY. WE AS AMERICANS ARE SWIMMING IN DEEP BLUE INDEBTEDNESS TO THE WHOLE WORLD, ESPECIALLY CHINA, AND OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES INCLUDING NIGERIA WHO HAD BEEN SELLING OIL TO US ON "UNAVAILABLE WRITTEN CREDIT".
DO you understand the real reason why the economy is the way it is today? This has been decades in the making and not just a situation STARTED by the current administration and until WE, the American people, LEARN to change our ways, I think we are definitely going to see a repeat, BAILOUT/New President Or not. The fact is most of that debt came from ordinary Americans and their spending out of control spending habits. I mean I watch as the media slams it all on the president as if the president took out the millions of home loans that have done the most damage to the economy. The borrowing from china all come from the fact that we, Americans, are living on more than we can afford and that lifestyle has landed us where we are today. Look at the health system, millions living dangerous lifestyles and blaming the health cost for the many problems. I am sorry but until we as Americans change our ways, I expect what we see today to repeat itself very soon, no matter how many restrictions and bailouts government is willing to put out there.
LAKANYE~:

IN A FEW DAYS, WE HAVE A DYNAMIC CHOICE TO EITHER CHOOSE ONE OF THE REFINED YOUNG, ARTICULATED AND ELOQUENTLY SMART MASTER OF THE ACT OF THE AMERICAN TIME, OR THE MOST RELENTLESS AND STOOGE MASTERED OLD, DISABLED, "HE WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE" DEAD~BEAT~ ELDER~STATESMAN EVER PRODUCED BY THE AMERICAN POLITICS. THE CHOICE TO MAKE AMERICA REMAIN THE ULTIMATE LEADER AND DISGRUNTLED POLICE OF THE WORLD IS IN THE HANDS OF ALL AMERICANS, IN A FEW DAYS.
I really hope this “messiah” of yours has a strong heart because he might spend the next 4 to 8 years borrowing even more to appease his followers.
LAKANYE~:

BY THE WAY, THE NAME OBAMA, AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, HAS PAVED WAYS FOR NIGERIAN~AMERICANS TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE AND WIN ELECTINONS IN MOST AMERICAN LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENTS. I THINK THAT IS A GOOD THING.
That is not true. People like Condoleeza rice and the many black senators before him have been able to do it even before he started dreaming of such. We have foreign born governors and senators of all kind. Way before Obama started dreaming of being a senator. He only paves way for himself, but those out there who are confident in their own abilities can and will do what they will for their own.
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by omoge(f): 3:30am On Sep 24, 2008
Kobo, really? long time in making? you think so?

i think just the amount of money spent on Iraq fighting a senseless war is enough to make a country broke/bankrupt. TRILLIONS ofc sad
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Sep 24, 2008
omoge:

Kobo, really? long time in making? you think so?

i think just the amount of money spent on Iraq fighting a senseless war is enough to make a country broke/bankrupt. TRILLIONS ofc sad

Do you have any clue how big the debt is? Do you know how much the war has cost so far? Compare the costs and tell me how the war could be the main reason why America is in debt. I know people like to think what they hear on TV and from the media is all but if you would take a closer look and do some research on your own, you might learn that the war may have cost us some but we racked up the most on our own and over time too.

It is clear you are against the war but come on, blaming the war blindly instead of taking a closer look so you can see and accept truth, is just not wise. Millions of americans out there are doing exactly the same. Many who have had their houses foreclosed are blaming the banks and the mortgage companies for taking away the houses they signed up for (without doing their homework) and many do not even think they have any part in the problem. Infact, there are people out there who think it is government's job to bail them out when they make stupid mistakes. If we have so many people who think the government's place is to bail them out when they make these sort of mistakes, what makes you think Obama or anyone else is going to solve the problem? Is taking from those who were cautious to pay off the debt racked up by the foolish the best way to go? Punish the wise for being wise?
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2008
Let us wait for Obama to be elected, then we can start asking for things for blacks and Africans. America will not vote for Obama if they think he is going to be president of just Blacks. Obama has a tough job; please everybody. Not easy. I still think he is going to win big.
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by mrmetoo1: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2008
@mr kobojunkie

FYI, the Iraq war costs the US about $10B/month, now multiply that by 12 and by the number of yrs spent there and you'll prob have an idea how a country could go broke by the war alone. The so-called bail out Sec Paulson is asking for is going to cost $700B, now after u're done with your calc of the Iraq war compare the two figures.

Now the reason why the administration is at fault is because of a lack or oversight and regulation. The big companies became greedy, the administration, congress, through the influence of lobbyists, were all fattening their wallets and that blinded them to see the disaster that was looming. Republicans like John McCain pride themselves as deregulaltors which is the root problem of the crisis. So just to end this, this administration had a lot to do with the economic meltdown

@Poster

Stop reading those black republican websites or blogs because your post seems it came out straight from the NBRA website. McCain said what he said and Obama took advantage of it which is far far better than McCain that just straight up lies everytime, he doesn't even bother to stretch the truth or anything he just lies. Gets your facts right, don't let an idiot like the one in the chat room make you ignorant of facts. Obama has great plans for America which he has laid out in details a gazillion times, so stop with the "rhetoric BS" that even is an out dated republican attack
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Kobojunkie: 5:29am On Sep 24, 2008
mr_me_too:

@mr kobojunkie

FYI, the Iraq war costs the US about $10B/month, now multiply that by 12 and by the number of years spent there and you'll prob have an idea how a country could go broke by the war alone. The so-called bail out Sec Paulson is asking for is going to cost $700B, now after u're done with your calc of the Iraq war compare the two figures.
Here are simple questions to help you figure things out. Answer them and you get a better clue where we really are.
1) How much is America’s debt?
2) How much is the cost of war in total to date?
3) How much debt has America racked up in the past 8 years.
Very simple questions indeed. Now when you find the right answers, then you are better able to understand where the majority of America’s debt comes from. I am sorry but I hear people through around numbers daily because that is what they hear off some media channel but we need to start understanding our reality to realize that we have a huge hand in this debt and we need to, as individuals, make changes for our own future.
mr_me_too:

Now the reason why the administration is at fault is because of a lack or oversight and regulation. The big companies became greedy, the administration, congress, through the influence of lobbyists, were all fattening their wallets and that blinded them to see the disaster that was looming. Republicans like John McCain pride themselves as deregulaltors which is the root problem of the crisis. So just to end this, this administration had a lot to do with the economic meltdown
Lack of insight and regulation? You mean as soon as there are regulations the problems will be solved? LMAO!!! The disaster that has been looming?? It is easy to claim now that regulation would have solved this instead of attacking every party involved here. I personally do not believe the American economy is run by the government but by the people and they decide mostly which way things go. If you bring government to clamp down, we already see how well government has handled situations like Social security and Medicare. If you have ever gone to fill out forms to get coverage, you would understand the extent government regulations could get and at the end, the companies will end up passing the burden to the people. Right now, regulations are being marketed as a cure all for the economy but I am skeptical. Again, the American economy runs on the people.
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by felixG(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2008
@post
well it is not a must to like a man simply because he is african, in fact it is wrong to like him only for that reason, it is better to like a man for the right reason anyway.
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by MP007(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2008
@ poster, u do not have to like/vote for obama because you are an african, i just hate it when people say they going to vote for him simply because he is black, the only reason why I am supporting Obama is because I hate mccain and that knockle head called palin
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2008
I must yan grin
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by rasputinn(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2008
I don't knowhow many posters here will actually vote in the US presidential elections,but since it's an open forum,it's all good to hear all views wink wink

There are so many issues to consider before a person decides to prefer one of the contestants to the other,I've considered those pertinent to me and that has left John Mccain as my preferred choice. cool cool cool cool
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Ibime(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2008
Kobojunkie:

1) How much is America’s debt?

About $12.5 trillion

Up almost $2trillion in 2 months

Kobojunkie:

2) How much is the cost of war in total to date?

$ 0.8 trn so far

Kobojunkie:

3) How much debt has America racked up in the past 8 years.

About $7 trillion

Kobojunkie:

Very simple questions indeed. Now when you find the right answers, then you are better able to understand where the majority of America’s debt comes from.

OK. . . . so we all know where you are heading with this. . . . you would like to say that Medicaid and Social Security are the problem. . . . of course, they must be reigned in. . . . . but let us check this out:

Kobojunkie:

If you bring government to clamp down, we already see how well government has handled situations like Social security and Medicare.

USA spends 2.5 times as much on Medicaid per person than Britain spends on NHS per person. . . . .and guess what? Amost all Brits use NHS whilst less than 40% of Yanks use Medicaid. . . . .which would bring the true cost of Medicaid to about 5 times the cost in Britain per person. . . . . What is wrong with this picture?. . . .Why are drugs cheaper in UK than in America?. . . . .what happened to competition bringing prices down?

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-bandow072403.asp

Does introducing capital markets for a social good (Health) help or hinder universal healthcare?

Kobojunkie:

Lack of insight and regulation? You mean as soon as there are regulations the problems will be solved?.
LMAO!!! The disaster that has been looming?? It is easy to claim now that regulation would have solved this instead of attacking every party involved here. I personally do not believe the American economy is run by the government but by the people and they decide mostly which way things go. Right now, regulations are being marketed as a cure all for the economy but I am skeptical. ?.

Again, you fail to understand that the subprime crisis alone cannot bring down Yankee. . . . .what brought down Yankee was CDS's or Credit Default Swaps, which are private contracts that let firms trade bets on whether a borrower is going to default. When a default occurs, one party pays off the other. The value of the swaps rise and fall as market reassesses the risk that a company won’t be able to honor its obligations,  . . . these markets had NO regulation in the US. . . . infact, CDS's alone brought down Lehmann Brothers and were responsible for Frannie, Freddie, Bear Stearns, Northern Rock and AIG's exposures. . . . Warren Buffet described them as "financial weapons of mass destruction" way back in 2002. . . . nobody heeded his warning.

Read this to learn more on what really got us in this mess:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/sep/15/lehmanbrothers.wallstreet

This is what we are going to see now. . . . .tighter regulation on OTC's like they have in China. . . . .prior to now, Yankee had no regulation on derivatives. . . . .China brought regulations way back in 2004 when they were taking off in China.

Now check out the effect of the Bush tax cuts to the economy. . . . the $500 billion dollars a year deficit is accounted for by the war and by the tax cuts. . . . .without this, there is no deficit. . . . and these foreign debts lead to a falling dollar, less purchasing power and a rise in inflation. . . .this is Ok for an export economy. . . .but not an import economy like Yankee. . .  . therefore, you Republicans can try to deflect the blame elsewhere but the fact is that if not for your policies, there would be no yearly budget deficit. . . . infact, Bill Clinton cut national debt by $2.4 trillion, provided 5 times more jobs than Bush and still grew the economy whilst paying Social Welfare and Medicaid. . . . . Obama's tax proposals will increase debt to $16.1 trillion by the end of his term. . . . but McCains would increase it to $18.5 trillion. . . . .what a slippery slope!. . . . who is going to pull all this back?
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by xammy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2008
Go to hell! the guy is the presido of the world. i don't give a shit who like's him or not. who r u anyway?
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
MP007:

@ poster, u do not have to like/vote for obama because you are an african, i just hate it when people say they going to vote for him simply because he is black, the only reason why I am supporting Obama is because I hate mccain and that knockle head called palin

So you are simply voting for the one because you HATE the other and you think those who place racists votes are worse than you are or more ignorant? hmm, interesting!!
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by naylove(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2008
its up to you to love or hate Obama.whatever you choose, know you not that it is insignificant to the man. unless u plan to milk ur kinsmen like the DG.
then again, can anyone give me the ratio of those who love Yar adua to those who hate him before he became president? I dint think so. I 'formed any opinion about the man so i earnestly wait for the outcome of the (s)election .one thing is for sure. the making of history is in the offing. whether for good or bad, time will tell.
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by kathyekiti: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2008
"He talks about CHANGE as if America is not the Americaa that we all know. Am not saying America is perfect but if you must preach change in such a succesful country, you do it with all humility, not like a savior has come!"

My friend, have you looked at the papers recently?  The economy is in the dumps.  We do need a saviour!!
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by na2day2(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
dream on

kathyekiti:

"He talks about CHANGE as if America is not the Americaa that we all know. Am not saying America is perfect but if you must preach change in such a succesful country, you do it with all humility, not like a savior has come!"

My friend, have you looked at the papers recently?  The economy is in the dumps.  We do need a saviour!!
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by mrmetoo1: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ibime
thank u so much for the analysis

@kobojunkie

don't trivialize my argument about regulation by making it seem its the solution to ALL problems but its been a huge part of the problem. If people like McCain and his group of lobbyists had not pushed for deregulation maybe some of this would have been prevented. Lack of oversight gets people greedy which is the root of all this. Even the self proclaimed deregulator of 26yrs had to change his stance within 26hrs. No one thing can solve this crisis, not even the $700B bail-out but there has to be some kind of watch dog now since its tax payers' money involved. Whether u like it or not the war and bush's tax cuts have contributed to this too. McCain's solution is not to end the war that costs that much, NO NO NO, its to cut earmarks which cost about $18B per yr now compare that to ur Iraq war calculations plus his tax cuts and see if it even remotely adds up
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by na2day2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
u dont know that dude. he just likes to make pointless arguments

mr_me_too:

@kobojunkie

don't trivialize my argument about regulation by making it seem its the solution to ALL problems but its been a huge part of the problem. If people like McCain and his group of lobbyists had not pushed for deregulation maybe some of this would have been prevented. Lack of oversight gets people greedy which is the root of all this. Even the self proclaimed deregulator of 26yrs had to change his stance within 26hrs. No one thing can solve this crisis, not even the $700B bail-out but there has to be some kind of watch dog now since its tax payers' money involved. Whether u like it or not the war and bush's tax cuts have contributed to this too. McCain's solution is not to end the war that costs that much, NO NO NO, its to cut earmarks which cost about $18B per yr now compare that to ur Iraq war calculations plus his tax cuts and see if it even remotely adds up
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2008
mr_me_too:

@kobojunkie

don't trivialize my argument about regulation by making it seem its the solution to ALL problems but its been a huge part of the problem. If people like McCain and his group of lobbyists had not pushed for deregulation maybe some of this would have been prevented.

So you believe the deregulation is the sole reason for the problems we have today? I am sorry I do not agree with that.

mr_me_too:

Lack of oversight gets people greedy which is the root of all this.

Greed will always exist, regulations or no regulation. So I don’t believe the 1994 move was the reason for what we have today. I believe this bubble started way before then.

mr_me_too:

Even the self proclaimed deregulator of 26yrs had to change his stance within 26hrs. No one thing can solve this crisis, not even the $700B bail-out but there has to be some kind of watch dog now since its tax payers' money involved. Whether You like it or not the war and bush's tax cuts have contributed to this too.

I could sit here arguing the stupid topic that the war did not contribute but this is not about that. The fact remains that the huge portion of the debt is not from the war but from Americans and their financial lifestyle. Go back and read from post one on here and you will see I make that clear that the war contributes only a portion and not the major portion.

Like I said earlier, selling regulation as the means to curb this in the future seems to be the fad now. We have seen regulation and how crazy it can get. Regulation in moderation is what I believe in and so I wait to see how much regulation will be applied and how that will help. Deregulation helped open the markets up to lowering the standards and allowing more Americans access to the dream. If closing that hole back up so that only a few that are qualified can, then so be it. It will not affect me but I do hope people do not cry foul next.

Will it remain free Market if heavily regulated? Will the banks be able to compete with the rest of the world if heavily regulated? I mean out there, the waters are open. Are these restrictions going to limit the ability of these banks and give the upper hand to foreign banks? I mean these are some of the many questions I have with the shout for regulation as solution and so I wait to see the effects.

mr_me_too:

McCain's solution is not to end the war that costs that much, NO NO NO, its to cut earmarks which cost about $18B per yr now compare that to ur Iraq war calculations plus his tax cuts and see if it even remotely adds up

Sigh!!!
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by fyneboi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2008
C.H.A.N.G.E

[size=14pt]C[/size][/b]ome [b][size=14pt]H[/size][/b]elp [b][size=14pt]A[/size] [b][size=14pt]N[/size][/b]igga [b][size=14pt]G[/size][/b]et [b][size=14pt]E[/size][/b]lected
Re: I'm African But Find It Difficult To Love Obama by tpia: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? / Evidence Of Life On Mars With PIX / A Thread For Nazi and WW2 History Enthusiasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.