Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus (2874 Views)

Fraud Alert;Buyers Beware!(caveat Emptor) / 0 / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Romeobest: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2008
akuya:

I think Phammyus also owes everyone an apology. Here was his initial response to the accusation:

It was not until he was pressed by several people that he came up with his final explanation. The question is why did he not simply admit his mistake when he was first confronted?

Despite all the blame piled on Romeobest on nairaland, I for one applaud him. BRAVO!! Any dealer that will try to sell an accidented car with 145,000 miles and try to market it as a great deal is less than honest. I mean such a car will be needing a new engine, transmission, and a few other parts pretty soon.

People said Romeobest was quick to accuse the seller of fraud - maybe so, but he caught the dealer trying to take undue advantage of unsuspecting buyers. If a dishonest dealer can rollback mileage, what makes people think that he cannot roll it forward to prove a point. The fact that this guy did not come clean initially makes me remain doubtful.

Romeobest, you have done your bit to sanitise the website. I salute you.

Akuya,

Your Posts on here stands out and I strongly doubt you are a Nigerian, and if you are, then Nigeria still has Hope.

A country full of biased, sentimental, blinkered, and jaundiced leaders & followers. There are still a very few reasonable men left in Nigeria, If Akuya is really a Nigerian, then there is this tiny bit of hope left for that country. angry angry
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Sojizzle(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
you jumped into conclusion a bit too quickly, next time just take some time to think and make sure u are not spoiling someones name, THE VIN WAS NOT A DECORATION, i think it means "I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE".Minwhile, watch ur mouth dude, Nigeria is full of great men and theres A LOT of hope for us in this country.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by egin(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2008
Romeobest aka inspired_men now defensive and uninspired_men, your game is up. Own up and apologize for your misdeeds.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Cosjo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2009
where is akuya and romeobest
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2009
Cosjo:

Why bump up an old thread, especially one that was as controversial as this one?   undecided

If you were really looking for Romeobest and / or Akuya, it would have made more sense to have started a new thread. 

DeltaVAGTM
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Busybody2(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2009
Cosjo:

Who wants to know angry Are you looking for expo because you failed to study for the sanitisation exams angry angry angry

They are in Cayman Island with me, but would be paying NL a visit shortly to oversee and preside over the convocation due to take place soon wink
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Cosjo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2009
Siena:

Why bump up an old thread, especially one that was as controversial as this one? undecided

If you were really looking for Romeobest and / or Akuya, it would have made more sense to have started a new thread.

I am collating threads that relates to akuya, romeobest, for incorporation into the bribery scandal thread of Igwe and jenju which i am preparing i mistakenly hit the reply button angry angry

phammyus is a good car dealer on nairaland.
Re: FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus by Busybody2(f): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2009
Cosjo:

phammyus is a good car dealer on nairaland.

Motion seconded wink

Modifed to add:
That said his explanation is not credible enough and does not hold water, but would let sleeping dogs lie for now lipsrsealed

(1) (2)

2001 Model Toyota Camry Lagos Clearing Silver Colour Full Option / 1999 Mazda 626 750k / sold sold Very Clean EXECUTIVE Mercury Villager @ Cheap Price 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.