Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. (10412 Views)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. / Singles Chat Here- / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2006
@im bossy

hw dem no go wan kill you, u get skin colour pass them, that means you stand out!! ma  and thats wasup!!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2006
Lol, Dizzle, i jus dey laugh, u lknow how vault is now, as in all those babes up in therelmaooo i jus dey laugh,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2006
lol make u laugh dey go my sister u should lyaoarodg

(laugh your ass off and roll on the ground)
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2006
I'm bossy

, don't have prob with anyone, if she is rude to me, shytt  right back at her, ma own policy, thats it, i know her from here, never chatted with her or anything like that so its started in here , this is the farrest it will go. I am sooo cool lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2006
lol, so cool, thats good, as in i thought sum happnd because of the way yall wer talkin back there, like theres sum serious beef up in there, but hey.lol,\,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2006
whats up ladies?

how is my queen doing today?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2006
Ma Babybooz up in here, how u doinnnnnnnnnnn sweerie, u didnt reply my email :-(
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2006
hey sweetness, i replied your mail. check again baby.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2006
I didnt get it.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2006
i will resend it now hunny bunny.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2006
aii sweets.

So cool?Dizzle?u up in here stil?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2006
lolllllllllll
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2006
kai so cool, dat was so mean naww, abeg take am easy dey trash them girls.

@im bossy

i have resent it baby mami
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol,

SO cool, He back ooo,

U know Kenny Ogungbe is ma uncle, so like we hang out all the damn time, they came back last week o, hes even doin like a premier show here at the cinema for phat girls and all that, am so impressd nija is movin up if u know what i mean, our cinemas are off the hook now, and there is this place calld the PALMS, i love that place,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2006
His baby mama, is like, omg i dont even hate on no one so il jus shut up, mehn.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2006
I m bossy

awwwwwwwwww,  thats so sweet girl!  i can't wait, thats if you for real about hanging out in lag,  its not meeting those people to tell you the truth, I just want to have funnnnnnn, i mean , if you know what i mean, like seriously i would love to chill in lag, sinceI am alwways in ibadan  lol,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2006
im still here lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2006
:d :d
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol, So cool.i do have it but not on here, am hopless i know, lol, Il add u when i get to finally sign on to it, but that could take ages, i never joke when it comes to hangin out with people ask dizzle, she herself said am the life of the party, the party don't start till monica gets up in there, lmaoo DIZZLE TALK NOW OO lmaooo

@DIzzle-TALK NOW

@DIDDY-awww sweetie got your email, am jealous of her now,  lipsrsealed
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy

dont be cuzz u r now my new sweet heart. will write a poem for u soon. love u mami
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2006
yes, monica is d life of the parry grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2006
I am bossy

lol, money aint even the issue, the guy tried for that his song lol.  its all cool,   Life of the party shaz shaz  bigg ups, do ya thing girl, one life to live, , like you said,  just want to go crazzyy!  thats what its all about, lol, Men i should have been there for summer, but i was like let me chill out since i just came back from naija Januarry, but dec is likle 4 months away i cannot wait.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol, Ok, Its official yall lol,

Dizzle-Is that all.infact, lmaooo

So cool, i didnt say shes fine, we all knw she aint, lol, i dont even wana talk on this again, lol,

AH AH dec is 6months away ooo no be 4months, lmaoo u wish it wer 4months, dont woeey like i said the min u land call me up, lol, then we knw its on,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2006
I'm bossy

lol, yeah i mma call as far as that number still working, i will definetly hit  you up,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2006
The palms is like this new joint they opend in lekki its like a big ass shoppin mall.it has like cinema screens in it.and shoprite(a mall like errm tesco?) it has game in it, (kinda like erm i dunno a big mall that has erything tho)lmaoo and there are clubs in it too,

silverbird is also a cinema hall with shops and all that in it, its actaully called the galleria,

Babe the longa you stay the betta for me, lol.dont worry i gat your back, thats ma num an dits stayin cuz its a personalized numba so thats it, lol, u beta, lol.
u can come chil with me if u dont have anywhere to stay in lag tho.dec is ALWYAS fun here, always shows and parties and eryone comes back home, as in ERYONE
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2006
baby did u receieve the mail?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:49am On Jul 11, 2006
I'm bossy

awwwwwww, that will be nice, we can have the weekend and wild out, thats fun, hmmmn this you and diddy luff nah wa oo. Make dbanj no vex o lol
diddy dem go strangle you. lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2006
so cool

wetin u wan make i do. im proving to her that she is my queen.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2006
@ didddy

if you have a glass jaw dont talk to much,. kaii, i pity u o
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2006
So cool, Na We aint togeda , naaa it wasnt game no more, but thats it. embarassed

Diddy-Lol, Yea i got it, was about to send u a pic again.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol, So cool what did diddy do to u now?loollllllllllllllll
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2006
@so cool

i got a steel jaw so im good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! / Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.