Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. (10487 Views)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. / Singles Chat Here- / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 2:53am On Jul 16, 2006
Lol, Where did u see ma Booty darlin?lol,

Thankz for the roses, *hands them back, Not the roses kinda girl* sorry.Lol,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 2:53am On Jul 16, 2006
I'm bossy

yeah, i will do mine too, did some but not finished lol goood i'm glad you did lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 2:54am On Jul 16, 2006
Just kidding I'm_bossy. I like your sense of humour. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 2:56am On Jul 16, 2006
afeni

did you happen to read the title of this post ?? and that joke aint funny
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 2:57am On Jul 16, 2006
so cool:

afeni

Omg!! I'm so sorry. I wasn't aware that I was talking you. lipsrsealed

Get a life. For someone that claims to be so cool, you are clearly anything but. undecided
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 2:58am On Jul 16, 2006
Lol, U do huh?, Where u know me from papi,

So cool, ur glad i did?why?lol, Am replyin your email now.

Now Now Afeni, That wasnt too nice, come on!, No Need for that??
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 2:59am On Jul 16, 2006
so cool:

afeni

Learn your place girl. I am just here to chat with Im_bossy. I don't need some little girl that lives in my house talking smack about me.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:00am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Lol, U do huh?, Where u know me from papi,

So cool, your glad i did?why?lol, Am replyin your email now.

Now Now Afeni, That wasnt too nice, come on!, No Need for that??

I don't know you from anywhere. I just thought, since you are new to nairaland, you might be interested in making some friends. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:01am On Jul 16, 2006
*I m Bossy*

hmmn, rem what i told you in d last email,   maybe i shouldnt say "glad" lol gurl  but you know what I mean,   Its better that way

Afeni

Like I said,  you need to read the title?  No one is chatting to you here , no hard feelings ok?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:02am On Jul 16, 2006
Yea but u said i have a good sence of Humour?i thought u read sum i wrote b4, sowie.ma bad, but u know u cant come up in here and diss ma girl and xpect me to still be cool with you?, Not to be rude or nuthin but that msg was uncalld for, to so cool i mean?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:02am On Jul 16, 2006
so cool:

Afeni

Like I said, you need to read the title? No one is chatting to you here , no hard feelings ok?

Shut up! You are always starting something. If I didn't know better, I would suspect that you were a witch. tongue
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:04am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Yea but u said i have a good sence of Humour?i thought u read sum i wrote before, sowie.ma bad, but u know u can't come up in here and diss ma girl and xpect me to still be cool with you?, Not to be rude or nuthin but that msg was uncalld for, to so cool i mean?

If I dissed your girl, she asked for it. Besides, enough talk about her. Lets talk about you. Like I was saying, I like your sense of humour. Your way with words mixes all the beauty in the world, with just an hint of spice. Enough to keep any unsuspecting reader mesmerized.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:06am On Jul 16, 2006
Afeni

Afeni:

Learn your place girl. I am just here to chat with Im_bossy. I don't need some little girl that lives in my house talking smack about me.
[/quote

Afeni

yeah you got that right,  no one wants to talk to you here,  got my point accross,  i don't know you like  so please chill off this thread for now
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:08am On Jul 16, 2006
Thats not what she said. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:10am On Jul 16, 2006
Lol, Afeni, U Need to Pump Your Brakes o, "Witch" Strong word, Lol, Chill.

Lol, Am Flatterd By Tha Attention u givin me yea?But i still mentain u should apologize to ma girl if u wana talk to me.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:11am On Jul 16, 2006
Afeni

lol,  : you know better?? you will suspect i am a witch??  always starting something??  I dont believe i know you like that, so starting something ??lmao, you got that all twisted darling, Lmao. anyways since you insist on having fun with your dry jokes do you, no hard feelings, dont appreciate you talking to me like that cause i dont know you,   ma badd,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:12am On Jul 16, 2006
afeni

back off pal. back the fu*k off b4 i start drama up in here.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:12am On Jul 16, 2006
hey sweety i replied your mail. check your yahoo. kiss
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:13am On Jul 16, 2006
I m bossy

thanks gurl, I aint worrying about him , so sup with you?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:13am On Jul 16, 2006
whats up so cool?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:15am On Jul 16, 2006
diidddy

nice looking out, thanks lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:15am On Jul 16, 2006
@so cool

u welcome.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:15am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

afeni

back off pal. back the fu*k off before i start drama up in here.

Whatever dude. You act different when you see girls.

*Im_Bossy*:

Lol, Afeni, U Need to Pump Your Brakes o, "Witch" Strong word, Lol, Chill.

Lol, Am Flatterd By Tha Attention u givin me yea?But i still mentain u should apologize to ma girl if u wana talk to me.

I'll think about it, for you. I'm suprised you are excited by all the attention. One would think that a girl like you would be used to such. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:16am On Jul 16, 2006
SO cool, babe jus sent u an email okay?read that,

Diddy saw it, replied u too,

Afeni, No one f&&&& with our crew, Lol, But ur still funny wink
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:17am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni

go through ma post dude and tell me where i act differently. watch it dogg. dont come here trynn@ insult my boo and her friend. i opened dis thread for them and them alone so back the fu*k off.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:18am On Jul 16, 2006
@im bossy

aint got it yet but imma wait a few.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:18am On Jul 16, 2006
I'm bossy

lol, didnt get d mail yet. lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:19am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

SO cool, babe jus sent u an email okay?read that,

Diddy saw it, replied u too,

Afeni, No one f&&&& with our crew, Lol, But your still funny wink

I bet you have pretty eyes. You seem like that sort. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:19am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@afeni

go through ma post dude and tell me where i act differently. watch it dogg. don't come here trynn@ insult my boo and her friend. i opened this thread for them and them alone so back the fu*k off.

Respect my authorita!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:20am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni

u are nasty and u got retro calling u a LovePeddler. stop hitting on ma girl cuzz she dont like guys dat are dissed and called a LovePeddler.
go back to your retro and continue with your cyber sex.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:21am On Jul 16, 2006
authority my ass. girls dont even respect it. got them calling u a LovePeddler and u looking for respect? damn, u must be a joker.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:21am On Jul 16, 2006
Lol, Diddy na wa for u,

OMG so cool ill gooo maddd if u didnt get it again

AFENI_LAUGH MA ASS OFF, This dude is JOKES, lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! / Strictly for singles ready for something serious & Marriage / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York