Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. (10414 Views)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. / Singles Chat Here- / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol, @ DIddy
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2006
i will take any beating for im bossy although i will be the one to beat them up. i dnt gym for nothing. wink
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2006
*I m bossy

lol, girl i know what you mean  wink wink,  like i said i like the way you handle the situation.  No long thing! yeppp,   be friends wink wink, i know how you feel in that situation  hmmn , if i made you feel somehow on d past post ma badd!, nah just normal jist! No mind diddy, see d people we dey talk about, e con dey write you love letter, make them catch him lol.  diddy u know, i am looking out for you lol  cheesy cheesy, h

diddy
no be beating alone i am sure,  them for kill you lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2006
Diddy ERYONE
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2006
I'm bossy

you speak other languages right, yoruba,igbo or hausa? he said it his songs now, ( i got a wife don't get it twisted ).lol.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2006
@so cool
thanks for having ma back

@im bossy

if u see me kolo ehhh, u will no say dbanj is cool. i dont kolo at all but for my baby, i will kolo on any man.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol,  So cool, No Long Thing ma darln, Lol, RUNNN DOWN.(Thats the new No Long Thing OoO)u go hear am sooon,,

Dbanj is a hot dude oooooooooooooooo.MAD SEXY.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2006
im bossy hit me up wif ur number too abeg!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2006
babe , I speak allll languagesssssssssss lol.jokes,

so cool, In his song right?

dizzle in an email yea?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:11am On Jul 11, 2006
lol,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2006
diddy ma darlin u dont have to fight oo.we aint togeda no more, lol.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2006
yeh! diddy thats gotta hurt lol jst kiddin and im bossy yes in an email!!

and ,
*Im_Bossy*:

babe i speak english, hungarian, youruba, a bit of german and spanish, i was always crap at french in shool tho, lol.

In his song right?that was sumone else, he wanted to marry sum otha babe but his family did not agree oo.lol, Baby girl, i no wan marry no one ooo, Esp not dbanj, lmaoo the dude fine and all tha but abeg his own and his KOKOLETS aretooo much for me oo.

dizzle in an email yea?

not only you mami i miss madame!!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:17am On Jul 11, 2006
LMAOO Babes i dont think we learnt anythin in that freakin classss, LMAOOO shit i missss madame, do u rem when we lockd her out of the class on the roof??LMAOO shit that woman sufferd mehnn, LMAOO omg am laughin ma ass of thinkin about her jooooooooooooo LOl.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2006
*I'm bossy

lol girl for real so you speak yoruba fluently?? aww, thats hot i speakk yoruba as well, anyways shazz  yeah  i would like to hear that track
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:19am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy
i havent received the pics yet. did u mean u aint together with dbanj no more?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:22am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol, So cool,

U have noo clue, dbanj is soo sexy *hes even sexier In person than in the Vids ooo**
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2006
Ye i ment me and diddy aint togeda oooooooo.lol.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2006
@ Im bossy damn we suffered her so bad cant wait till a reunion french class, ah she will never forget us oh! and diddy nice try to turn the tables
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2006
im gon get the hook up when i hit naija. make i just they prepare to hit the studio cuzz i also got a friend in london dat doz songs with JJC and 419. he will lay the beats while i do the rest.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2006
ddizzle

trust me now. wink wink
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2006
*I m bossy

really, whoa thats cool to know dbanj is like that, he has a unique style and thats why i like his music, awwww, love all ova again, gurrllll  you better hump on him. hmmn aspa for instance I aint feeling da track as much shaz, maybe when I hear it over and over again,  you should start appearing in those video instead of those funny loolking girls mehn, that will be fun dont ya thnk lol

dizzle and I*m bossy
ya'll are badd, thought i was lol, on the roof lmaooooooooooooooooooo, hahahahaahahahaha.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2006
lol diddy
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 1:29am On Jul 11, 2006
@ so cool yeah we are and the sad thing is our shool fees was damn high and we was playin in french and that shit is compulsory lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:29am On Jul 11, 2006
Lo, Dizzle and Diddy yall are confusin me?dizzle how did diddy change the tables?men confused up in hurrr,

Lol, Diddy why u wana do that?JJC them are soo funny, lol,

Dizzle, mehn shit i miss tat woman but YOU did her bad oo.lmaoo kai i rem, shittt we had soooo much funnnnnnnnnnn damn it.LOL>

Diddy jus sent it.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 1:31am On Jul 11, 2006
@ im bossy thought u were talkin to diddy wen u said u wernt together then diddy sed u and dbanj so i thot he was tryna be smart and turn tables
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 1:32am On Jul 11, 2006
ddizle

where are you? in london?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:32am On Jul 11, 2006
So cool, U don't know the half of it, like a term of our school fees could buy us like 3 ccars?lmaoo damn it Dizzle, omg so cool u don't even wana know what we did to this woman, lol, like we would turn on the radio and be listenin to music durin her class and all she could do was give us demerits, lmoo dizzle u showd that woman peper,

So cool ma darlin they have told me to come and do vid but Daddy \ wil disown me, ma dad don't like that kind of thing, and i aint even on it as well they would now call me a groupie, for what reason, abeg jo they shoujld carry go, lol, i don't want,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy

nothing, just for fun. i feel like singing some songs and i will use any opportunity i get to lay down some tracks. since i got friends with studio time, why dont i give it a try? its all fun.

about the turn the table thingy, ddizzle tot u were talking about me.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol,  @DIzzle, oo seen na i actaully ment me and diddy

@Diddy-i could hook u up, They are doin big things tho, them jjc ppl, as in workin with eryone, i think they have pretty high standards, !Ur lucky if u know them ooo, ive seen em once at concert thats all. lol.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy

thanks mami, i will keep dat in mind when i hit naija. about time i see how talented i am.

@ddizzle, im still gon lay down tracks with you.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy
i havent received the mail baby. cry cry
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2006
i just received it sweety, thanks hunny. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! / Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / hello

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67