Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection (1545 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Perfection Must Be Attained To Get To Heaven / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Softee(f): 4:09am On Jul 10, 2006
Jesus,

1.)Healed the sick
2.)Cast away demons
3.)Never married, dedicated his whole life for others
4.)Put others before himself
5.)Teached wisdom

Don't you just love him, i mean how can you not, look at all the things he has done for us, this shows pure love, like a father has for his child, like Jesus has for us.

People that don't know him, be open-minded please and get to know him, it is well worth it.

Please everybody share what you know about our Lord and Saviour, The Messiah, The Beginning And The End, Jesus Christ.

Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by diddy4(m): 4:21am On Jul 10, 2006
He is the all and all. my One and Only.

anu ana agba egbe o n'ata nri( an animal they are shooting at and He is eating)
He is so great oooo. the love of my life. The one i worship day and night. my Daddy and my mummy. he is the Girlfriend i dont have now.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Softee(f): 4:34am On Jul 10, 2006
lol amen!!
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Softee(f): 4:40am On Jul 10, 2006
Jesus, Lamb of God, Worthy is your Name grin grin grin
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by kellorah: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2006
God is good!
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by jagunlabi(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2006
Sorry,but none of you can have him,for he is already taken. grin
Mary Magdalene will have your heads on a platter if you all don't stop acting like you all in heat. cool
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Softee(f): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2006
jagunlabi:

Sorry,but none of you can have him,for he is already taken. grin
Mary Magdalene will have your heads on a platter if you all don't stop acting like you all in heat. cool

I feel sorry for you. If only you knew the love that Jesus Christ has for you. But your ignorance has obviously got in the way of it. Jesus did not marry Mary Magdalene, he forgave and helped an adulterer because of his heart of gold.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by kellorah: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2006
i love jesus,he's my frienddddddd
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by micolala(m): 4:11am On Aug 12, 2006
Pls ignore any argument on this forum we`ve already defeated that in previous forums.

Tamuno imiete`
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by jagunlabi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2006
Feel sorry for yourself.The weigth of your ignorance is slowly but surely crushing you,especially when you believe that this kind of PR-For-Christ thread will get you into paradise.You better concentrate on selfimprovement and forget all this PR stuff.The christ does not need it.
You love Jesus!You love Jesus!Go and marry him now.Nonsense.

BTW,does that image up there look like a middle easterner who walked the land of Palestine?No,it looks more like a european faked by a european painter who falsely imagined that he knows how Jeshua bin Joseph looked like in his days in Palestine.
Softee:

I feel sorry for you. If only you knew the love that Jesus Christ has for you. But your ignorance has obviously got in the way of it. Jesus did not marry Mary Magdalene, he forgave and helped an adulterer because of his heart of gold.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by m4malik(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2006
For all your self-improvement, how have you demonstrated that you have dealt with your own ignorance?
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by jagunlabi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2006
@m4malik
first of all,i was not referring to you,but if you want to join in,fine!
I have dealt with my own ignorance and i am out of it.When it comes to Jesus matter,i am more enlightened than both you and that softee.

NB,that image of Jesus up there,does not resemble him one bit.Stop letting oyinbo people decieve you!Mumumugus!
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by m4malik(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2006
It does not appear that you've grown up, so I'll just let you continue to amuse yourself while you can.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Ndipe(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2006
I am a testimony of God's Love on earth. And I thank Him for preserving my life uptil today so that I will accept His Salvation. Now, that is the Greatest Gift for the Human Race, the Salvation of God.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by micolala(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2006
@jagunlabi,
The Qu`ran;it`s source is Divine.

dint u see this post?if u did what are u doing here?or u`re enjoying our company than that ur so called brothers?
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by jagunlabi(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2006
micolala:

@jagunlabi,
The Qu`ran;it`s source is Divine.
So you claim.Can you prove that?Can the source be proven to be divine?The divinity of koran and everything in it is just as much of a myth as the christian bible and judaic Torah,and every other holy books of other religions.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Seun(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2006
If you read the New Testament with a careful eye, you might not find him to be as perfect as you're implying.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by m4malik(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2006
You could tell that to Muslims as well - Jesus is also in the Qur'an.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Seun(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2006
Jesus was impatient with most of his disciples. Isn't that a form of imperfection?
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by goodguy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2006
Seun:

Jesus was impatient with most of his disciples.

How exactly?
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Grouppoint(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2007
Jesus said: 'You faithless and perverse generation, how much longer must I be with you and bear with you.
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Softee(f): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2007
Grouppoint:

Jesus said: 'You faithless and perverse generation, how much longer must I be with you and bear with you.

What book and verse is this in?
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by seggywilly: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2007
Jesus died for my sin, who am i not to love him , i love you o Jareeeeeeeeeee
Re: Focus On Jesus: Absolute Image Of Perfection by Grouppoint(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2007

Softee:

What book and verse is this in?
Read Luke 9 : 40-43.

Havent you also heard "O ye of little faith"?
Jesus is perfect. It must be that we dont know what perfection means.

(1) (Reply)

Contradictions In The Quran / It's Not About Money That Make Us Rich / Countdown To The End Of America And This World As We Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.