Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) (3319 Views)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] / Best Deodorants For Males/females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by eveseh(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2006
i think make yp aint good for men,it makes them fake
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by ADESUWA(f): 3:03am On Jun 08, 2006
pls help me girls,i dont known d 1st thing about make up.i have never had time 4 it.but now i want 2 go 2 d school dance and i dont know how to get them or how to apply it.what should i do.i dont suffer from acne atall and i ave full eye brows n long eyelashes n light in complexion.i need help n i need it fast
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by hotangel2(f): 3:27am On Jun 08, 2006
Is that you on ur profile? I don't think u are light in complextion. U r more on the chocolate side.

I think buying a powder that's ur skin color would do you good. Try some lip gloss on the lips, ur eyebrows are okay. Get some earings? U'll be alright. U are already naturally pretty, u dont need heavy make-up. smiley
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by eveseh(f): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2006
yea u are right hot angel,but some of us we need it,i think ,LOL
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by ADESUWA(f): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2006
actually dats me a long time ago .i am taller and lighter now [not by bleaching ofcourse i will never do that] n because i tried 2 shave my eyebrows then ,it is now fuller n darker.any thing about d eye,i mean eye pencils,eyeshadow,eye liner.and blushers,lipstick etc.i need 2 know.

and by d way evesey i had a mental picture of you as a beauty y do u think u really.really need makeup dat much.make up is 2 add 2 ur natural beauty not make it.i xpect dat if ur brother is dat cute,the cuty genes will not elude u.do u mind pastin ur pic instead of ur brother.cmon now how bad can it be u will not be dat bad
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by eveseh(f): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2006
ADESUWA:

actually that is me a long time ago .i am taller and lighter now [not by bleaching ofcourse i will never do that] n because i tried 2 shave my eyebrows then ,it is now fuller n darker.any thing about d eye,i mean eye pencils,eyeshadow,eye liner.and blushers,lipstick etc.i need 2 know.

and by d way evesey i had a mental picture of you as a beauty y do u think u really.really need makeup that much.make up is 2 add 2 your natural beauty not make it.i xpect that if your brother is that cute,the cuty genes will not elude u.do u mind pastin your pic instead of your brother.cmon now how bad can it be u will not be that bad

i think i need a bit,but thanks for da advice grin grin
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by ADESUWA(f): 3:48am On Jun 10, 2006
but i still need advice.any more help
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by diddy4(m): 4:58am On Jun 10, 2006
i do pedicure, manicure, waxing and facials. dat green thing dey rub on my face is really good. i also have some home stuff i use on my face. i gotta be fine for the ladies, y'all know what im saying. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by hotangel2(f): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2006
Now that's the kinda guy i love. Extremely gay guys. cheesy cheesy cheesy nahh just messing with u hun.

But that's a good thing. Do u use cucumber on ur eyes too. WOW!! I would love to hang out with you. Bills on u of course.
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by diddy4(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2006
yeah i do d cucumber thingy. at the end i eat the cucumber. its my money jare make i eat am.lol. im getting ready for summer.
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by kogi2: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2006
hi people, if you are interested in buying good makeup at least in lagos and can't afford occassions plus ,you can try tejuosho.there is a lady there alhaja who can get you what you want.if you are too lazy to go you can contact me but for a fee,if you catch my drift.
Layi you are very knowledgeable.
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by diddy4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2006
for those of you in USA dat have acne problem, proactive is good but its expensive. the alternative is natures cure. i use it and it doz wonders too. pro-active will be great is u have the money to spend but my face aint that clogged. its pretty much smooth so i just use natures cure ones in a while to keep it clean for the ladies. tongue tongue

nature's cure is good and affordable and can be found in stores like Rite-Aide and walmart or even duane reade or something like dat.

proactive its expensive and can only be ordered and dat sucks for sure. but if u can afford it, go for proactive if u cant, nature's cure is a good alternative.
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by layi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2006
kogi2:

Thank you kiss
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by fellybabe(f): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2008
yep, i used to buy my cosmetics from alhaja's shop at tejuosho then.

but now, she has got a bigger shop around unilag.
hopefuly, she comes back to tejuosho when they build the shopping complex.

fashola, plsssssssssssssss

kogi2:

hi people, if you are interested in buying good makeup at least in lagos and can't afford occassions plus ,you can try tejuosho.there is a lady there alhaja who can get you what you want.if you are too lazy to go you can contact me but for a fee,if you catch my drift.
Re: Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females) by Afribiz(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2008
fellybabe:

yes, i used to buy my cosmetics from alhaja's shop at tejuosho then.

but now, she has got a bigger shop around unilag.
hopefuly, she comes back to tejuosho when they build the shopping complex.

fashola, plsssssssssssssss

Felly could you please tell me Alhaja's Address. I used to buy my stuffs from her way back at Tejuosho. I'll like to visit her new shop.

Meanwhile, i sent a mail to your box, how far?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BODY/SKIN ENHANCEMENT GURU! You Can Get That Dream Body !! / Jackie Appiah , Yvonne Nelson, John Dumelo, And Others… / Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.