Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Is She Like This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Like This! (796 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Signs She Like You / I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Like This! by pyr8te: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2008
I love my girlfriend very much, i mean this cos iv had countless number of women b4 she came along and its been bliss since. we have been dating for close to a yr now and both parents know and approve the relationship. However, i have a feeling that she has an induced love towards me perhaps because the effizy etc i showed(and still do) during the time i was asking her out, the extremes i got to to make her happy etc, and that she deep down inside doesnt love me "as much as i do".She cuts the pix of a mum's girl but she keeps secrets alot. most tins i discoverd about her later were thru hearsays which she wud confirm, but i cudnt understand y she neva opend up despite hw much i mite have askd her b4. she just came back from a vac and while she was there, kept mute about wot was appening until i asked her and she then admitted "pressures" from guys. a particular one she claimed was her friend thru out the vac sent her a txt which i stumbled upon saying he cudnt sleep without saying gudnite to her. id eralier seen many pixs they snapped 2geda etc. She had previously done a lot that space wudnt permit

a lot i feel bothers on the fact that i showed her too early in the relationship that i was serious about her, iv a feelin if id treatd her like the "other girl" tins mite be different. im finding it difficult to trust her cos a part of me tells me she's just playing along prob cos everyone says "we are such a perfect match" and im seriously thinkin of looking for another woman. i tink iv come a long way to know when a woman is trully in love with me, the symptoms are all the same everywhere, love i believe has one language,

she doesnt seem to speak it!
Re: Why Is She Like This! by Templa(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2008
Re: Why Is She Like This! by arramyjay: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2008
Ahoy Pyr8te, You have said it all she obviously doesnt love you the way you love her.But give her a second chance and talk about hw you feel to her if she gives 2 cent about you then she will calm down and be serious.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tempted By Your Girlfriend's Lover? / Romantic Chicks;are They Stil Around? / How Can U Tell U R In Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.