Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Libyan Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Libyan Visa. (2394 Views)

Is the Libyan Embassy in Abuja presently issuing visa to intending Nigerian trav / 31 Migrants Drowned Off Libyan Coast, Nigerians Among Survivors / Migrants Riks All From Libyan Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libyan Visa. by ahmedblak(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hello House,
anyone with libyan visa info,where to get it and the cost,not tourism visa,bussiness visa,things are less expenses there,something like computer accessories,and how much is afriqiyah airline tickect to libya and back?i will be glad with any useful info from you guys.
Re: Libyan Visa. by bien: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2008
libya?
Re: Libyan Visa. by mrblack: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
my friend stays there since 2002,he just sent me email about the kind of bussines one can do and get some profits,i want to know so that i will compare the price with dubai price and see which one is good.
Re: Libyan Visa. by igbogolo: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2008
oga ahmed blak

Please go somewhere else for your business. Even with genuine papers, you will still be hounded and beaten in Libya just for being black. Being a nigerian even makes it worse.
Is it not libya where weekend raids are carried on on people of colour? Please access egypt instead. heard they have computer things and stuff or better still alaba international market grin

if you are still interested in Libya, Good luck!
Re: Libyan Visa. by mrblack: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2008
igbogolo this your comment get as e be oo,anyway am still expecting more comments in the house.
Re: Libyan Visa. by WESTERNCR: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2009
IF TRULY U HAVE GENUINE REASON OF GOING, I THINK I CAN HELP YOU. CALL 028713093 OR MAIL western_cross@yahoo.com
Re: Libyan Visa. by Thadude(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2009
You wanna go to the land of Gadafi? GOD help you oh!
Re: Libyan Visa. by eddy1977(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2009
for the love of your family,please stay away from lybia. its an opportunity for another funeral in your beautiful family. i beg u in the name of God not to go there. why not go to white europe?

1 Like

Re: Libyan Visa. by blkmum700: 4:12pm On May 26, 2009
@poster,
dont mind them, libyan is better than egypt Nigerians are there doing genuine work,if u dont do anything illegal,i have couple of friends who live there one is also going next week but got his visa in egypt.
Re: Libyan Visa. by Thadude(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2009
@blkmum,

Why havent you gone?, i mean what are you waiting for?
Re: Libyan Visa. by blkmum700: 1:17am On May 28, 2009
sorry man,i will be there soon.
Re: Libyan Visa. by Topshow4real: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
blkmum700:
sorry man,i will be there soon.

It seems you didn't later go. smiley
Re: Libyan Visa. by blkmum700: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Topshow4real:

It seems you didn't later go. smiley

Go ke, after they scatter the place with war.
Re: Libyan Visa. by Yankee101: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Please don't go to this or any other country in conflict
Re: Libyan Visa. by Topshow4real: 1:10am On Jul 08, 2021
blkmum700:

Go ke, after they scatter the place with war.

grin maybe you for don settle down finally in Germany or Italy by now. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba / See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State / Reasons Why Airlines Don’t Allow You Make Name Change & Ticket Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.