Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502667 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:41am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Akinwunmi
Yea, seems to me the boys want to turn football to a one-sided basketball game grin
That's why one funny idea has been coming to my mind each I remember those boys grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2007
akinwunmi:

7-1,4-1 no be joke.
We are waiting 4 them oooooooooooooo

We shld trash them easily.They dont look good @ d moment and with Ronaldo and Rooney in form we will be unstoppable.We should have some of our injured player back by then too
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 1:46am On Apr 16, 2007
I dey fear Chelsea small small. If any of them should touch my RONALDO or any of my boys ehnnnnn! angry angry angry angry Those rough boys. The good thing is that we just gotta prove that Chelsea is nowhere close to Man Utd when it comes to ranking
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:02am On Apr 16, 2007
When Pedersen lost that glorious opportunity to wrap up the game, i was distraught and i knew Chelsea would surely punish 'em. Shoot! I was a blackburn fan today, why? Just to make this noise of a Quadruple go down. Chelskites have been making too much noise. Somthing i know is that its IMPOSSIBLE to win all 4 trophies!. Why? We may meet chelsea in the remaing three competiton and don't tell me they would whoop our asses in 3 fold? not when Baba Alex is in charge

To be candid, i am as scared as Sh! t about the FA cup final, because of our thin squad and chelsea's never say die spirit. They've been highly impressive in all spheres. Who says Money can't buy success?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 3:03am On Apr 16, 2007
LOL

Of course its going to be a tight game but i believe if we play like we have been playing these few days we will beat them.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2007
Don't worry they will surely dial 1-800-Asswhooping. 'cos we've got no mercy for 'em
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by star01(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2007
remmeber asswhoopin last season, 4-0

u guys should be intimidated by now
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2007
rikkyjen:

When Pedersen lost that glorious opportunity to wrap up the game, i was distraught and i knew Chelsea would surely punish 'em. Shoot! I was a blackburn fan today, why? Just to make this noise of a Quadruple go down. Chelskites have been making too much noise. Somthing i know is that its IMPOSSIBLE to win all 4 trophies!. Why? We may meet chelsea in the remaing three competiton and don't tell me they would whoop our asses in 3 fold? not when Baba Alex is in charge

To be candid, i am as scared as Sh! t about the FA cup final, because of our thin squad and chelsea's never say die spirit. They've been highly impressive in all spheres. Who says Money can't buy success?

@rikky,
not to worry about the FA Cup final,it will be in a month's time when hopefully all the injured guys would have been back.

My immediate worry is the league and how to maintain the momentum in spite of our worries. I think Sheffield and Boro should fetch 6 in the bag(no disrespect) and then the last 4 will be fast and furious. cheesy

It's great to be united . tongue
A double is well within sight now. tongue
We need to keep winning grin

Keep scoring
Keep winning

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2007
na so my Guy, our treble is on the way.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2007
Manscum are a great team no doubt about that,
but sometimes i think its wise to score some goals and same some for other games
i think i'm making sense? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2007
i just know someone will win te league and another will get the Fa cup grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2007
mukina2:

i just know someone will win te league and another will get the Fa cup grin

What i know is that its definitely not Assnal! cheesy Whatchu think muki?

Infaci, Muki i wanna know ur opinon, which team is ur favorite to win each trophy. Also, which team do you prefer, United or Chelsea? Muki feeling important

Ofcos, ur opinion does not count cheesy,I just feel like reading from that your mind that is used to heartbreaks of serial defeats. grin grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2007
Rikky

i hate both teams but i know one scummy will get the FA grin
and chelski will get the league grin
as for the UCL none of you will touch it grin

Disclaimer . .no one must Quote the above statement cool
they were made under . erm erm well just dnt quote me tongue grin cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2007
@Man Utd Fans

We have FA Youth Cup Final match against Liverpool at 6:45 GMT
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2007
Yeah am following that one.I hope we win though.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2007
@Man Utd fans
Can you guy read btw the line's plz.Youth in the finals Adult in the Finals.Omooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Don't touch it.Fileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[b]Thinking about J-girl[\b]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2007
[size=25pt] MAN U 4 LAIF [/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2007
LIVERPOOL 1 MANCHESTER UTD 2 grin

Final result at Anfield-First Leg of Youth FA Cup Final
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2007
First leg at Anfield:
LIVERPOOL 1-2 MAN UTD FT

L'pool: Lindfield 16

Man Utd: Threlfall 51 og, Hewson 74 pen

Nice penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hugoboi:

[size=25pt] MAN U 4 LAIF [/size]

@Hugoboi,
You called? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2007
lol grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2007
ya'll crazy

@manscum4life
i'll tell you the new titles soonest grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2007
@ Mukina2
Now I know you don't like yourself at all grin
You walk into our thread and say we are all crazy shocked
Be warned grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2007
1.2003/2004 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE; MONACO (eventual runners-up) sent us out in the semis under Ranieri.
2. 2004/2005 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE; LIVERPOOL (eventual winners) sent us out at the quarters.
2. 2005/2006 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE; BARCA (eventual winners again) sent us out at he 2nd round.

Wait o,
i) 2004/2005 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE; we played the defending champions (Porto) at the group stages.
ii) 2005/2006 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE; we played the defending champions (Liverpool) at the group stages again.
iii) 2006/2007 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE; we played the defending champions (Barcelona) at the group stages yet again!
We have garnered experience over the last 4 years. Greece is a country of history and Chelsea shall make history by losing to the eventual winners yet again, CHELSEA!
IT sounds like a Paradox RIGHT?
But REMEMBER, BLUE IS TRUE.
True Blue,
Mustay
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
29 Tomasz Kuszczak
6 Wes Brown
3 Patrice Evra
4 Gabriel Heinze
7 Cristiano Ronaldo
18 Paul Scholes
24 Darren Fletcher
11 Ryan Giggs
16 Michael Carrick
8 Wayne Rooney
14 Alan Smith

22 John O'Shea
32 Craig Cathcart
20 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
23 Kieran Richardson
1 Edwin Van der Sar

This lineup should do it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2007
go sheffield go sheffield go!! X2

lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2007
UNITED 1 - Sheffield 0

We rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2007
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Wayne Rooney
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2007
anutha routine win by united.
2-0 win. real nice to see rooney getting the goals again.
beautiful one from carrick too.  his confidence level is really mounting in the middle and this is real good for united.

5 more matches to go.

west ham vs chelski 2mrw.

not suggesting anything,
but westham beat manutd, they beat arsenal home and away. . . .chelsea next??

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2007
West Ham is fighting for survival and with Tevez who knows what might happen.I wish them well oh.Yeah Carrick is finding his feet.Our injured players though shld get well soon for bigger games ahead.

Rio,Oshea shld play on Saturday.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2007
Man Utd Rocks!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 1:22am On Apr 18, 2007
Where are those useless haters?.I reserve my comments till 'morrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.