Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502682 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2007
strolls in and sees another drunk blue dreamer is in the thread

@ Mukina2
They have already disappointed you o. grin

@ Mdjo
Don't even try and start painting this thread blue o angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2007
What is the diff. or significance btw REDMan Utd n BLUEChelski

Chelski.I still don't know why you guys go all about raving and ranting abt wht is not possible.Get a grip of yourself guys.If they put shevy for front of post na Ass. Ref. e go fire shot for face.Sebi na May 9.Lets wait and see

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2007
Utd Rule,
Others? Just Drool.

Nice one!!

MAN U 4 LAIF!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2007
Chelski.I still don't know why you guys go all about raving and ranting about wht is not possible.Get a grip of yourself guys.If they put shevy for front of post na Ass. Ref. e go fire shot for face.Sebi na May 9.Lets wait and see

Ride on my bro!! Noneed to talk plenty.>>I'd stake my last peso's on my boys.Its Cheski for the hiding!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2007
By God!!! na Liverpool go show una say wetin RED really mean
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2007
My Gosh, we have stumbled! What a heartbreak!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!

For every passing second, my heart waz in my mouth. Ferdinand coulda stopped the Viduka goal. Chelsea must loose 2moro or else 'em Romans would finish us

This crown still belongs to us, its just that we like doing things the hard way!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2007
so winneh du nor wacha!!!!!!! grin

hey Rikky nice match cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Christino(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2007
Boateng don warn una, una no listen, and why the referee dey dash my boys yellow cards like say tomorrow no dey?

Man U couldn't finish Boro, wetin go come happen @ chelsea?

This one go be sad season for Man U o, because if Chelsea win 2moro and then beat Man U again @ stamford bridge, they are ahead with 2 points be that and trust Mourinho, dat na the end. Sorry Fergie.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Up blues!!!! c'mon Chelsea, Man U's lucky run has finally ended. The cheats shld have conceded a penalty to 'Boro!

Time to thrash them at Stamford Bridge and put this title to rest were it really belongs. No trophy for Man U this season, the fairy tale is over.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2007
See these envious Gunners.They have started supporting Chelski grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2007
stop dreaming . . grin

i told you Boro will stop you grin
i wll never support cheksli it wnt happen . grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2007
referee refused the scummie intimidation, hence no penalty this time around. grin grin

All the 'I dahs you' penalties that you've been using to escape are now over. grin

the title race is now chelsea's to lose - win their last 5 games and they get the trophy again.

Yakubu shd've actually punished the scummies today, all the gum in the world cdn't take the bad taste out of Fergie's mouth,

all the 'please don't kick Ronaldo' shouts were unnecessary, I have it on record that two winsome chelsea wenches took Christy to extreme heights of pleasure last night, so he had no gas left in the tank today cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danniecool(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2007
I said it, Boro wont take it easy with Scummies, cos twice they 've been cheated by a penalty which do not worth it in the FA Cup quater final.

Now they have end manscum title chase, thanks to Viduka's diving header, the title is now in Chelsea hands, wining the remaining 5 matches the title is our.

Chelsea 4 quadruple, cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2007
have you defeated newcastle yet? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2007
What diff. those that make.Stamford bridge will determine everything
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2007
4 Play:

See these envious Gunners.They have started supporting Chelski grin

I'm blue blooded o with a soft spot for the gunners. grin Cross carpeting is allowed.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2007
y'all should leave us jare. we still leading by 4 pts. and Newcastle might just prove to be difficult.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2007
davidylan:

I'm blue blooded o with a soft spot for the gunners.  grin Cross carpeting is allowed.
maybe its cuz of ur soft spot that we are havin a bad season embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2007
mukina2:

maybe its because of your soft spot that we are havin a bad season embarassed

shhhhhhhh, i'm a gunner. Any club to win but Man U. grin
And the reason we beat Bolton the last weekend was because of me, i was in prayer mode. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2007
Another cup final today and better we earned a draw(than lose) and still have our destiny in our hands. As it is we still don't have to win all our matches to win the title. In any case Chelsea still has to WIN tomorrow to TAKE ANY ADVANTAGE so all these chaps should not have premature ejaculation.

The run-in was always going to be tough and Boro showed a lot of spirit. Our defence has conceded in the last 5 games seconds after injuries to players. Sometime ago it was Vidic,today Rio, the other day Rio again, then it was Van der Sar's nose,then Gary, and so on.Goals against P/mouth,Blackburn,Watford Boro and Roma have come virtually seconds after trying to reorganise from an injury. We need to deepen concentration when we have those problems. As we have seen today we will NOT always get lucky with goals so we must stop conceding.

Let the court jesters have a field day while we prepare to face Milan. Hopefully , just like they lost their voices or were nowhere to be found after Roma . . . . . . We'll return stronger to face the league. .that's for sure.

We've played our game and have gotten a result , not the one we desire but a result . We need to move on . As at today it's a 4 point game now and there's still everything to play for.

Keep scoring
Keep winning

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2007
The only thing to play 4 is the match against Chelsea.
Remember, i predicted that during d last 5 matches, manu 'll throw away d title.
And they seem to be doing that.
Surely, newcastle aint't a match for Chelsea! Quadruple 2007
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:26am On Apr 22, 2007
manu4laif:

Another cup final today and better we earned a draw(than lose) and still have our destiny in our hands. As it is we still don't have to win all our matches to win the title. In any case Chelsea still has to WIN tomorrow to TAKE ANY ADVANTAGE so all these chaps should not have premature ejaculation.

The run-in was always going to be tough and Boro showed a lot of spirit. Our defence has conceded in the last 5 games seconds after injuries to players. Sometime ago it was Vidic,today Rio, the other day Rio again, then it was Van der Sar's nose,then Gary, and so on.Goals against P/mouth,Blackburn,Watford Boro and Roma have come virtually seconds after trying to reorganise from an injury. We need to deepen concentration when we have those problems. As we have seen today we will NOT always get lucky with goals so we must stop conceding.

Let the court jesters have a field day while we prepare to face Milan. Hopefully , just like they lost their voices or were nowhere to be found after Roma . . . . . . We'll return stronger to face the league. .that's for sure.

We've played our game and have gotten a result , not the one we desire but a result . We need to move on . As at today it's a 4 point game now and there's still everything to play for.

Keep scoring
Keep winning

WAN UNITED grin grin grin

Yeah i was so angry about it but am glad it happened now cos it will only make us stronger.Besides we dont have our full squad back.Hope we fix our defence against Milan anywayz.Good luck guys we still going for it.

Mustay:

The only thing to play 4 is the match against Chelsea.
Remember, i predicted that during d last 5 matches, manu 'll throw away d title.
And they seem to be doing that.
Surely, newcastle aint't a match for Chelsea! Quadruple 2007

Like i say its not over till its over.Newcastle can do it so dont be so sure.No Quad for Chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2007
On what basis would u say no quadruple for chelsea? I would prefer u leave that for the team to decide, man u has a lot of worries for now; fill ur minds with that! I dont see newcastle doing a thing. Man u just made us more agressive for the game today that's it!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
Chelsea!Chelsea!Chelsea! grin grin grin grin

Don't count your chicks b4 . . .

cabali:

On what basis would u say no quadruple for chelsea? I would prefer u leave that for the team to decide, man u has a lot of worries for now; fill your minds with that! I don't see newcastle doing a thing. Man u just made us more agressive for the game today that's it!!!

Una go still go Emirates and don't presume you will pick up all 3 points against Utd grin

I would love it if we win the title at the Bridge grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
4play, for the past 2seasons, Chelsea has always used us in wrapping up the title and we always forma guard of honor for them in stamfrod bridge, but thisseasonthey are going to formthe guard in their STADIUM for us.

Jose would be shitting on his pants now. This singular action has cost them a lot, cos they know forevery match passing away at our own benefit, the title is eluding them. Like i said earlier, all we have to do is to take a 3point lead to Stamford bridge, then we dont have to huff and puff to take a point at most. If we loose to 'em, we arewinning our last game at home forshooo, no disrespect to the team we are meeting
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2007
@Rikky

They still have to go the Emirates and they have presumed they will pick up all 3 points against us at the Bridge

I feel confident they will drop points at the Emirates.I think we might be able to afford dropping points in 2 more games and still win the title

The best thing will be to win it at the Bridge.Winning by a wide margin is great but winning it at the last moment feels even sweeter ;DI remember the season we won the treble-we won the league by a point-it was fantastic.

I can't wait for the game at Stamford Bridge grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
Manchester United and Chelsea will battle this summer to sign Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov, with bids likely to break the £20m mark. (Sunday Mirror)

Louis Saha will be offered as bait, says the News of the World, with Berbatov looking "certain" to switch to Old Trafford.

Source-http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6580769.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2007
HAHAHAHAHA wat happened to Chelsea?Not capable i know.Stroll on United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bagoma(f): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
ok, lesson of the weekend.
english premiership is one big soap opera, unpredictable at every turn.
Chelski, never count your chicks before they are hatched. tongue, the same goes for you manure. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2007
lol

We didnt count our chicks.Chelsea fans did.If only we won yesterday.Its all good anyway.Milan to come
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
manu4laif:

They couldn't take advantage and so it's back to square 1.
Never count your chicks before hatching. . . .common sense.

Now we can learn one or 2 things about their weaknesses and if they are not out of the running by the time we meet then we can nail them for good.

4 games to go ,all to play for . We only need 3 wins. . . . . . .or less.

Keep scoring
Keep winning

WAN UNITED grin grin grin grin

*next stop Milan
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2007
Yes dts true.Am so happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.