Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (499775 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2007
O gee!!

We can hardly wait for that treat tongue

HISSING LOUDLY tongue tongue

Moving on

Nice games Scummies

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2007
Did not get to see the game but was nevertheless delighted that we took care of a potential banana peel.Better play mid table guys than these relegation or Euro hopefuls. Carrick is nicking it just at the right time and Rooney seems to have found his 'Hot Shot Hamish' boots. This is great as it is increasingly difficult for the opposition to pin one or 2 guys,others will simply raise their game.

I actually feel more confident meeting Boro now and we should win comfortably. If West Ham do themselves proud today I believe we'd have one hand on the trophy.  grin

If Chelsea lose today they will lose at least 2 more games in the run-in.  shocked   Remember this post when it happens(Chelsea will drop a minimum of 9 points if they lose  to the Hammers today).  tongue

Great to be united cool

Keep scoring,
Keep winning,

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2007
I heard Evra picked up a calf injury and will be scanned today to see the extent of his injury.On the flip side.O'Shea and Rio will be fit for the Boro game
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2007
Yep.
We need as many of these guys fit as soon as possible.

Meanwhile is there a fitness issue or simple coincidence, else why are so many of our defenders picking up knocks. Apart from Saha, most of our injury worries have been at the back.

My fear for our injured trojans is that they are not yet fit to play in the reserves(I think) and that lengthens their probable date of return. Now Evra!Milan's next week oh

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2007
manscum where have you been? cry grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2007
Glory, >> Glory, >> Glory, >>
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
Glory ko, globacom ni!
What manu can't do is what we've done at upton park.
We are just 4 much!!!!
Black connection goals;9ja4eva where your own?
Na reserve them still dey?
Chelsea rules. Mustay rules. Blue rules, red follows!grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2007
Is it on top 4 goals, that you're happy like this?
You know what we've done in the past week?
Abeg jare - let us rest. Congrats though.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2007
it's not your fault. It's beef's fault.
When you were scoring palaqar goals against those weak teams' defence, you no let us rest too!
blue rules.
red follows.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2007
Moreover, go and cut your hands for posting that cos your team managed to score 1 against em
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
You still don't get it. MANCHESTER UNITED IS THE ULTIMATE WINNER THIS SEASON

Just wait and see.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2007
@Nazz
We still have to spell it out for them till the End of the season.They bunch of deaf monkeys
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Yimsfred(m): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2007
UP MAN!

[size=18pt]THE TREBBLE DREAM IS MUCH ALIVE[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2007
Yimsfred:

UP MAN!

[size=18pt]THE TREBBLE DREAM IS MUCH ALIVE[/size]
it had better be a
TERRIBLE DREAM
!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
nah more like the trouble weaning grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
mukina2:

nah more like the trouble weaning grin

* thinkin * Seems u cant get enuff of the "scummittes" abi?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Damy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2007
[size=18pt]PPL say Man u loud.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2007
[size=31pt]MANNNNNNNNUTDDDDDD[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2007
scummies for lyfe tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danniecool(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2007
No body can stop me for lifting my FA Cup

I repeat not u scummies can stop me
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2007
Bring on Boro.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by star01(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2007
9ja4eva:

Bring on Boro.
they BORO ur asses
danniecool:

No body can stop me for lifting my FA Cup

I repeat not u scummies can stop me
the cup wey u make, better go lift cup for SHOOTING STARS OR EYIMBA, as per the cup

we re THE CHAMPION CHELSEA , WE RE.WE RE THE CHAMPION
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by darqly(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2007
For all you "Nouveau" Chelsea fans,the FA cup belongs to UTD this time around. Who did u beat on the way to the finals? Tottenham was your stiffest opposition and see what they did to you shocked. Chelski is just riding more on luck than anything else,it's got to run out sometime, so why not in the finals? Man Utd pls.

Utd Rule,
Others? Just Drool. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2007
YOu dont have to tell them that man.They know tht themselves,I guess they are really leaving in fears.

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2007
I think United needs to pray for luck too,
Bcoz thats the only thing Chelsea has gotten now

Beside that United is far ahead of Chelsea in
pattern of play and skill display on the field of play
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2007
vidic resumes training this monday
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2007
That's good news smiley smiley

MANCHESTER ALL THE WAY
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2007
Great,he may just be ready for the San Siro.

Boro should go today right?

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2007
Guys,

Baba seems to be getting fed up with Saha's seeming lack of bite in trying to come back. He thinks the guy has lost confidence.

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2007
Boro pls do not dissapoint people .

@Riky no crucify me o grin

manscum 4 life how far shocked grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2007
See the link for the Vidic story.There is a bit of news on Saha as well
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/6576249.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mdjo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2007
ladies and sorry, ladies, let the truth be told. We are the best. The time of the champ has come and has come to dominate. Let up give it to the true and deserving champ, Blues for life. Up Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.