Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,587 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502626 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2007
H-u-g-o-b-o-i and his POSTS!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ Mustay

Wetin HUGOBOI do u?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hugoboi!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2007
its no news that mourinho is an idiot. most of wat he says are trash. pure trash.
or wat is he trying to prove?
ok, if the man utd-boro ref had given the penalty against united and boro had won 2-1, would Chelsea had beaten newcastle??
he is just a pure idiot.

on somethng better. . . grin

fear not , united fans.
as weak as our defence mite look now, it isn't that bad. Fletcher can really do well on the rite and heinze, as we all know is capable on the left. O'shea too is okay. Brown to me is the weakest link and thats where i think we mite have a lil problem.

if i were fergie, i would play the make shift back four, and make an extra cover for the back. so carrick plays free role, shuttling back and also helping out scholes in the middle.

we should do well of we play the united way. our normal attacking free flowing football.
the best form of defence is attack. if we keep possesion, mount attacks upon attack on milan, we'll get the goals and our defence wouldn't be that exposed.

well, fergie knows best and i know the players all know the importance of the game.
All we need is to win and milan not concede, then we settle the remaining at the san siro.

FEAR NOT UNITED

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
Milan for sure's gonna throw everything into this game but d secret of containing the italians lies in shutting off the Seedorf - Kaka - Gilardino supply route.Once this is done,the game is ours for the taking.
Moreso i dont see the Milan defence being much of a problem!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2007
and to cut out that flow, the whole team must be on its best form in the whole 90 mins + extra.
its really a lotta work to hold kaka, seedorf and the rest. but like i said before, if we can keep possession, we wouldn't worry bout that so much

UP UNITED
PROUDLY UNITED
cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Manu4laif

We shld come out tops i think.I cant wait for the match to come and go.The good news is that we have Evra on d bench and a couple of youngsters.SAF shld field a 1/2strong team and hopefully we will have game changers on the bench too.I cant wait for Eagles to play.Hes such a talent.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:08am On Apr 24, 2007
Though this mtach is gonna be acracker, no doubt our make shift defense is suspect!. Imagine playing Osheasy and Fletcher at the back, thingshave gone awful!. My only consolation is that Rooney and Ronaldo would run Milans defense ragged. Pls can someone tell me how 38 year Old maldini would keep to the pace of Rooney or Cafu shutting down Ronaldo?

The only threat they have is Kaka, the guy is just too awesome. Pls dont call seedorf, heis past his prime, na agidi the guy dey use now.

Sincerely, a winwould be a miracle for us considering the fact that our team is depleted!. One major bad news we have is that Ronaldo, Rooney,Scholesy are all on yellow cards. If they nick another yellow card 2moro, theyare missing the return leg @ Sansiro. The odds are against us, no doubt but we should pull some plugs 2moro and not concede any goal
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2007
manchester united is winning the premiership,

but is defintely not winning the champions league not with that skinny defence of yours,

AC milan has a full squad, i mean to say fully fit squad so i don't know how u guys are gonna do it, but i know one thing, AC milan is different from Roma technically speaking,

i mean u guys should thank your stars that ronaldo is cup tied,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2007
JK,
i kind of like your style of approach.
at least u didn't paint yourself with shyt trying to defend o'shea's tackle. very wise cool unlike some other people.

JM talks ; surely that's no news by now.
saying all he says are trash will be a little condescending on your side. u'll lose your reputation !

on the UCL:
man u are in deep shyt; and that's the truth.
there's a redemption though; the attack is there.
that's going to be the saving grace.
man u will concede goal(s),that's for sure.

rikky,
u think maldini and cafu are too old for rooney and ronaldo ? i think so too.
u think they'll be made useless by the younger duo ? i think not.

u forgot to add evra and heinze in the yellow card list. if they bag another yellow, they are out of the return leg.

it's a great game to watch; i'd ignore my wife tonight for that game tongue grin
the odds are against man u but, shyt, this is football. anything possible can happen !
great game y'all cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2007
@all,
Mind games are what they are mind games.They tend to divert attention and get people dissipating energies on irrelevances.What is relevant for now is that The Lip could not take advantage of MU's blip and cut the lead to a 'Destiny in my hands' 1 point. If he had won the issue of the penalty would not arise. He would have been screaming 'I TOLD YOU SO'.
Like Wenger never used to see Pires' dives or Keown's tackles The Lip sees or hears only what he wishes. Such comments should never be taken seriously,at least not by dispassionate serious minded people.My view.  cool

@Reds,
I am scared because our back is suspect and this game could even expose us more.

I am hopeful though cos,

1.SAF is one of the best tacticians in the World . He is the Sorcerer's Sorcerer
2.We are not expected to win this game and the underdog tag suits us just fine.
3.We have some great match winners
4.OT will buzz like hell
5.Great opp to right the 'wrong' of 05

I know we can do it. I wish we would.

Keep scoring
Keep winning

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked

MY OH MY! Can someone please wake me up if I'm dreaming?

This manure guys are actually admitting for once that they might be defeated! shocked shocked

Wow! Sanity is finally being restored in our land! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2007
drunk Razorr on the loose again lipsrsealed grin

@ Razorr
You have taken enough chelsea abi? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2007
Expressing genuine concern about challenges and trying to deal with them is a lot better than having wet dreams about a quadruple . grin grin Quadruple ko monople ni  cool

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2007
Sweetheart, having wet dreams about a quadrupple is a more noble ambition than dreaming about a mere treble! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2007
Who let razorr out? Kai!

As for dem guyz, don't worry, we're okay.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2007
You will soon wake up from your dream feeling really empty grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2007
Thanks J.

WAN UNITED grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2007
J-girl, go and play with Debosky and leave me alone! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danniecool(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2007
take a look at this

Man Utd (from)
: Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Fletcher, O'Shea, Brown, Heinze, Evra, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney, Smith, Solskjaer, Eagles, Dong, Lee, Marsh, Barnes, Burns.

And this:

[b]AC Milan (from): [/b]Dida, Kalac, Fiori, Storari; Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Simic; Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf; Gilardino, Inzaghi, Oliveira.

and see what u will pass through this nit
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2007
They are not sure whether Evra will be starting sad Its sad because I don't want O'Shea to be in the centre of defence.He is too slow
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2007
Wateva

One United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
We would see the trashing of the century today. I won't miss that match for anything in the world!

Manure would run-down!

Faggotson would go kolomental! grin grin

Haaa haa haa. . . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2007
HAHAHAHAHA

Pls dnt.U wld be heart broken.U wld see how real champions play.Come see Liverpool score free goals 2moro.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2007
danniecool:

take a look at this

Man Utd (from)
: Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Fletcher, O'Shea, Brown, Heinze, Evra, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney, Smith, Solskjaer, Eagles, Dong, Lee, Marsh, Barnes, Burns.

And this:

[b]AC Milan (from): [/b]Dida, Kalac, Fiori, Storari; Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Simic; Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf; Gilardino, Inzaghi, Oliveira.

and see what u will pass through this nit

Wateva team SAF comes out with shld do d job.Besides d official line ups nt out yet.Am not afraid cos i trust d players dt wld play.

Minors in Italy still beat AC Milan so wat r we talking of here?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2007
I can see we have some envious people on the thread of the Greatest Football Club on the Planet  

Keep your envy in check.We are the best and the League Table shows it

@Razorr

I can see that you are a Gooner.What have you guys acheived this season?Nothing!I thought so.Now sit back and watch proper teams play football  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2007
Its basic for people to hate d best so i aint phased.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2007
Air conditioner Milan grin
today they'll coll  the nerves  of some gays grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2007
Hmm watz dere to say again.Let d game begin.See u after d match.I cld send some buckets to u oh incase u need.Dt wld help when u start crying.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2007
I-Man, I'm not a gunner. I'm a staunch Chelsea lover. Why, by the way, do you sound so familiar? If you are Jackal, please say so and let us give you a warm welcome back to N/L. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2007
Man-U would lose! grin

Boy Oh Boy!

The infamous Jackal is back. I was just about to launch an enquiry!

Haa haa haa. . . grin grin

Mukina, your boyfriend is back o! shocked

Won't you give him a kiss? grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2007
Razoor mind ur bizness grin grin

take ur time o tongue tongue

Yada yada Yada cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.