Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (499185 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2007
I hate the Scum but Chelshit even more but i respect peeps like Ole no trash talking he just gets on the pitch and gets the job done.He puts the S in a super-sub no wonder his name starts from S.I mean this is someone that has scored 20 goals in the UCL coming of the bench.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
OLE AINT NO LEGEND . . . . grin  grin  grin

no be me talk am , na I-man talk am o  shocked  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ Kitaun,

I-man is drunk off the liquor.
U cannot really blame him . . . . .Ryan Giggs and Wes Brown's performance on sunday made I-man a nervous wreck.
He will be back to re-phrase his comments. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2007
there are some players u HATE cos they play for SCUM teams, NOT COS THEY ARE SH@TTY PLAYERS tongue

the likes of Ole, SCHOLESY, GIGGSY will always be legends, even if they hang their boots today, get injured or dont deliver the goods cool

would I say cos Ljungberg was next to shyt shortly b4 living Arsenal he shdnt be mentioned in the same breath as other legends? HELL NO cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
The dude gave his all. and that included his legs. and he got injured while playing for United. . .
And u open your mouth and say he has added zilch in the last few years!!!.

Oh, he enjoyed sittin on the bench rite

What's your point?   For the past few years,he has spent more time in surgery than on the pitch and as such,he is no longer of much use to us.Hey,maybe we should bring back Andy Cole because he had an excellent record while in his prime.Did I hear you say he is getting old?

Since the end of the 2002/2003.Ole hasn't managed more than 20 goals.Given his injury,he would have gone 5 years with just 20 goals.Of what use is a player who is injured most of the time?
Jackal:

Sometimes I-man shocks my bone marrow with his comments.
If Scholes could be the best midfielder in the Prem last season and Giggs the best left winger then why would anyone say OLE is old.

Apart from the fact that he is 34. . .the man is so old,that he even retired from football.That is how old he is .Fully fit,he is our most clinical finisher,but Ole was anything but fit over the past 4 years.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
kitaun:

OLE AINT NO LEGEND . . . . grin  grin  grin

no be me talk am , na I-man talk am o  shocked  grin  grin
Looking at my comment,how did you arrive at the conclusion above?
I-man:

I don't do the sentimental bit.Ole was one of our iconic footballers and was a true sporting great.However,the fact remains,that his contributions over the past few years have been zilch.His departure is long over due.

If anything it brings closer to Fergie,the neccessity in finding a new striker

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
I-man

I dont owe u any explanation cos invariably u didnt appear to reckon with OLE that much tongue

or what explains ur indifferent stance to the guy's predicament? undecided

someone served ur club for how many years again? 11 years and dude to some nagging injury cant play no more and ur all u yap about is HIS CONTRIBUTIONS BEING ZILCH IN THE PAST 4YRS shocked shocked

WHATHEVER HAPPENED TO U LOUD-MOUTHED FANS BEING LOYAL TO UR PLAYERS AND ACCORDING THEM THEIR DUE RESPECT? angry

We have a tendency to talk about fickle-minded fans, what about club fans repaying the players with their respect, loyalty and support

am sure HI MAN na jumbo? would have stopped supporting Manscum had Manscum not won the league last season sad embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ I-man,

How fit has Sheva and Ballack been since they were bought?
These players are over 30 years and u should expect inconsistencies in their form.
PAUL SCHOLES looks fresh last season because he had almost 10 months off when he had the eye infection.
GIGGSY on the other hand doesnt look as fit as he used to.
One thing about OLE is . . . . . . he still delivered when called into action last season.
He scored important goals time and time again so he is just WORLD CLASS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jackal:

@ I-man,

How fit has Sheva and Ballack been since they were bought?

If someone says Sheva's contributions last season were "zilch",that would be a valid evaluation to make of his contribution.Same goes for Ballack.If both were to leave Chelski now,it won't have much impact on the pitch.Their iconic status is indisputable,but as the years pass,their contributions are becoming mediocre.

kitaun:

I-man
I don't owe u any explanation because invariably u didnt appear to reckon with OLE that much tongue

Maybe na grammar be your problem tongue To say someone was an "iconic " footballer and a true sporting(not just football) great appears to you as "not reckoning with Ole that much"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
kitaun:

I-man

I don't owe u any explanation because invariably u didnt appear to reckon with OLE that much tongue

or what explains your indifferent stance to the guy's predicament? undecided

someone served your club for how many years again? 11 years and dude to some nagging injury can't play no more and your all u yap about is HIS CONTRIBUTIONS BEING ZILCH IN THE PAST 4YRS shocked shocked

WHATHEVER HAPPENED TO You LOUD-MOUTHED FANS BEING LOYAL TO UR PLAYERS AND ACCORDING THEM THEIR DUE RESPECT? angry

We have a tendency to talk about fickle-minded fans, what about club fans repaying the players with their respect, loyalty and support

am sure HI MAN na jumbo? would have stopped supporting Manscum had Manscum not won the league last season sad embarassed

How on earth did you get your handle back.lol? grin grin grin. Dont tell me you literally licked seun's ass to get your handle back grin, because i know seun would not relaese your handle until you apologise and i read your posts where you said you would never beg!

so wetin happen sef? waddup with Fashola? This guy sef wan dey slow-slow like yaradua. The only thang he knows is to chase Lagos girls all about Alausa. Yeye Gomina!  grin grin wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2007
rikkyjen:

How on earth did you get your handle back.lol? grin grin grin. Dont tell me you literally licked seun's ass to get your handle back grin, because i know seun would not relaese your handle until you apologise and i read your posts where you said you would never beg!

The guy's tongue was stuck to Seun's a. .hole like a dog to a bone grin The fact is,if Seun allows you back with your username after such an extremely brief period,some pleading took place. grin

4 months now and 4 Play is still banned
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
I-man:

The guy's tongue was stuck to Seun's a. .hole like a dog to a bone grin The fact is,if Seun allows you back with your username after such an extremely brief period,some pleading took place. grin

4 months now and 4 Play is still banned

I-MAN, lets get stuff straight too! Are you not 4play or what?? shocked shocked

Actually did seun change ur username or he banned you and ur handle as 4play, then you re-incarnated using a new username( Iman) same as Dr Kit's (Mc Omo) scenario! grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
rikkyjen:

I-MAN, lets get stuff straight too! Are you not 4play or what?? shocked shocked

Actually did seun change your username or he banned you and your handle as 4play, then you re-incarnated using a new username( Iman) same as Dr Kit's (Mc Omo) scenario! grin grin grin grin

Nairaland's resident god-Seun- banned my old user name.Don't know why. . . . .maybe he has issues sorrounding the act of pre-intimacy. . .probably an ex scolded him or something.

So I came back with this new moniker.

PS:Who the Bleep calls himself Mc Omo with a straight face? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
I MAN

am sure u will never be qualified to teach me grammar . . . cool

and lets keep it on the low before u start the diss-fiasco  cool

like I said, u didnt seem to reckon with OLE cos the next thing u did was, yap HIS CONTRIBUTIONS WAS ZILCH IN THE PAST FOR YEARS

THAT DOES SOUND LIKE DOUBLE-SPEAK especially after u had called him a SPORTING ICON  tongue

what we are telling u is simple ACTING INSENSITIVE TO PLAYERS PREDICAMENT IS OUTRIGHT DUMB AND NOT EVEN TOLERABLE  angry

especially when memories are attached to the past contributions of these players, geddit?  lipsrsealed

@Rikky baba

ssup homie?

I was never going to beg Seun . . . . cool

Seun had banned me approx 10 times before and I never made a biggie of it, most peeps prolly wont have known abt it save for the faceless fiasco  angry

have u noticed how FACELESS faded off?  shocked  shocked

he might be almighty to some, but to me HE IS JUST THERE   grin  grin

nyweiz,  a Top Dog chatted with him and he told the person he was going to unban me, well did I care? maybe . . . cos more people than not wanted me back, even tho I wanted to walk away from NLAND  cheesy

interestingly they didnt want me using the Mc Omo handle, so here we are wink

ol boy . . take time with that Fashola yabis o, wetin? u don forget aw hin take be to me? angry

did u say slow?  shocked ol boy u no just get am right at all  tongue

which side for Lag ur peeps dey @  grin  grin

@I man

WILL KITAUN EVER BEG SEUN?  embarassed

GO ASK SEUN HIMSELF
 tongue

u are not KITAUN . . . AND DONT EVEN DARE WHAT KITAUN DOES OR UR DAYS ON NLAND WILL PERMANENTLY SEVERED  tongue

ask Seun to provide mails that  I send him anytime he bans me . . . most times he bans me just when he sees one is prolly getting too popular  grin  grin

imajin his once banning me cos I TOLD HIM HIM TO APOLOGISE TO SOMEONE HE BANNED WRONGLY, , in response he banned me saying I SHOULD APOLOGISE na d I told him I wont and that he can keep his site, he asked why I couldnt apologise, next I told him I apologise when I see that I commited a wrong  grin

did he unban me therafter? YES

HAS HE EVER BANNED JACKAL?  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
I-man
you really suprise me. Seriously. Wat the hell are you talkin about Ole not contributing?
The dude got injured while playin for this same united. So now he is useless?
The guy couldn't have served united any better. Even while injured, he fought so hard to come back and he did.

Ole ranks amongst the greatests to have ever played the round leather game! Fit or unfit!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
justkunmi:

I-man
you really suprise me. Seriously. What the hell are you talkin about Ole not contributing?
The dude got injured while playin for this same united. So now he is useless?
The guy couldn't have served united any better. Even while injured, he fought so hard to come back and he did.

If a striker's injury problems are so persistent,he once went nearly 3 years without scoring a goal,that he barely plays,then his usefullnes to the team can be called into question.What good is a footballer who can't play football?

Even he agrees with me!How so? Because he bleeping hung up his boots. . .so what actually is your point?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
kitaun:

I MAN

am sure u will never be qualified to teach me grammar . . . cool

and lets keep it on the low before u start the diss-fiasco  cool

like I said, u didnt seem to reckon with OLE because the next thing u did was, yap HIS CONTRIBUTIONS WAS ZILCH IN THE PAST FOR YEARS

THAT DOES SOUND LIKE DOUBLE-SPEAK especially after u had called him a SPORTING ICON  tongue

what we are telling u is simple ACTING INSENSITIVE TO PLAYERS PREDICAMENT IS OUTRIGHT DUMB AND NOT EVEN TOLERABLE  angry

especially when memories are attached to the past contributions of these players, geddit?  lipsrsealed

@Rikky baba

ssup homie?

I was never going to beg Seun . . . . cool

Seun had banned me approx 10 times before and I never made a biggie of it, most peeps prolly wont have known about it save for the faceless fiasco  angry

have u noticed how FACELESS faded off?  shocked  shocked

he might be almighty to some, but to me HE IS JUST THERE   grin  grin

nyweiz,  a Top Dog chatted with him and he told the person he was going to unban me, well did I care? maybe . . . because more people than not wanted me back, even tho I wanted to walk away from NLAND  cheesy

interestingly they didnt want me using the Mc Omo handle, so here we are wink

ol boy . . take time with that Fashola yabis o, wetin? u don forget aw hin take be to me? angry

did u say slow?  shocked ol boy u no just get am right at all  tongue

which side for Lag your peeps dey @  grin  grin

@I man

WILL KITAUN EVER BEG SEUN?  embarassed

GO ASK SEUN HIMSELF
 tongue

u are not KITAUN . . . AND DONT EVEN DARE WHAT KITAUN DOES OR UR DAYS ON NLAND WILL PERMANENTLY SEVERED  tongue

ask Seun to provide mails that  I send him anytime he bans me . . . most times he bans me just when he sees one is prolly getting too popular  grin  grin

imajin his once banning me because I TOLD HIM HIM TO APOLOGISE TO SOMEONE HE BANNED WRONGLY, , in response he banned me saying I SHOULD APOLOGISE na d I told him I wont and that he can keep his site, he asked why I couldnt apologise, next I told him I apologise when I see that I commited a wrong  grin

did he unban me therafter? YES

[b]HAS HE EVER BANNED JACKAL?
 grin  grin[/b]

Actually Dr Kit, am still always wondering why Seun has never banned Le chacal, inspite of Jackal's vituperations on roaches and vermins  cheesy. Can someone pls help me out with this scenario grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2007
rikkyjen:

Actually Dr Kit, am still always wondering why Seun has never banned Le chacal, inspite of Jackal's vituperations on roaches and vermins  cheesy. Can someone please help me out with this scenario grin grin grin

Jack carrys out his verbal lynching mostly on the Sports threads and the Sports thread is a Seun-free zone. . .until recently. Thank God Seun is not a Gunner! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2007
guy try to understand. what they are saying is, OLE has done so much for United and he should be accorded a bit of respect.
Now hes gone, SAF needs another striker. Thats my own.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2007
Thank God he isn't a Scummie either, if not a lot people like Loyiks wd've been banned long ago grin

Seun generally leaves us to handle things on our own, before this new generation with their love dramas started messing up the sports section.

the last 2 weeks have seen more lurid love tales than a copy of Hints magazine grin grin

Jackal is a PAWN in Seun's hands that he uses to rile up some users so they go cause trouble in other sections and get banned grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
I-man

meaning what?  angry  angry  angry

@Rikkyjen

I pity the people wey go read that post on top them phone, to make am worse u go quote me again  shocked  grin  grin

@Debosky

u might be wrong there,

Seun doesnt really follow our threads that much and Jackal riling people up in other sections? HELLLLOOOOO shocked   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2007
Just messing with Jackal's hound brain, I no Seun doesn't pay much attention to this section, until the recent dramatis personae came in and started causing non sports related drama. wink

the truth is, i dont remember anyone getting banned for sports related drama, it always originates outside of this locale.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Le Chacal is LAUGHING HIS ASS OUT on the comments in the LAST 2 PAGES.
What the hell is going on here?
Rikky, I-man, Kitaun and Debosky?

Is Jackal really the devil to warrant being BANNED permanently?
What is my SIN? Self Defence? When do we draw the line between self-defence and assault?.
I am the most quiet, level-headed and the most good-mannered member of this sports section.
How many times have i been provoked today and i decided to look the other way?

I mind my own business.
Jackal never thrusts his snouts into people's affair.
Le Chacal is a quiet geezer until a muthafucker stirs him and he becomes LOOSE.
What am i supposed to do when a nigga disrespects ma MANHOOD?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jackal:

#1 Is Jackal really the devil to warrant being BANNED permanently?
#2 What is my SIN?
#3 I am the most quiet, level-headed and the most good-mannered member of this sports section.
How many times have i been provoked today and i decided to look the other way?

Answers

#1 YES grin grin
#2 You mean SINS, too numerous to count, like the number of scummies in Manchester cheesy
#3 If that is true then Obj is Mother Theresa's love child grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ Debosky,

Have i ever launched an ATTACK on anyone in this SPORTS thread needlessly?
Go back to the 1st page of this topic ans read it through till date.
People come here and spew, throw, spit and puke debris on Man Utd especially Le Chacal.
A lotta members go home to invite their friends purposely to Nairaland and battle me.
You can tell some people just come here to provoke deliberately.
What am i supposed to do when people launch verbal attacks on me? Sit back n relax? C'mon . . . . . . .

Y'all are making SEUN to be partial but he aint. Read between the lines . . . . . .
He has got 1 policy . . . . If there's a complain about me, he will investigate and take appropriate actions.
In over 200 battles i have encountered and CONQUERED on Nairaland, no one ever complained to him.
What does that tell u? It means the people i  have attacked deserve the bashings and couldnt be bovvered to report/complain.
Besides, i don't go out of ma way to look for trouble . . . .  . . . I am here to defend maself and Man Utd.
Matter-of-factly, i want to take a 6-MONTH vacation SOON because SOME PEOPS are starting to take the PISS out of me.

Anyways, this is ma DEFENSE . . . . . .
Jackal can be a PET if he's treated with OPTIMUM RESPECT . . . . .He can also be a BEAST when PROVOKED.
To all the people i have stabbed before . . . . .Its a new season and i promise to change ma SWINGS.
Stop putting him under pressure . . . .Stop making sacarstic comments that might stir his aggeression.
If u aint got nothing nice to say to him . . .Dont say nuthing at all.
If all these simple guide-lines are met . . . . This place will be a much better place for us to dwell.
Letz all enjoy this topic and NOT abuse the privilege of gathering up as Nigerians to discuss SPORTS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2007
@Jackal
u mean u wanna leave Man Utd to be attacked front,back,left and front by gooners and chelski for 6 months. Some of us cant battle these crazy mutherfuckers.

guy,these assaults on ur person is to chase u outta this thread so the remaining Red Devils can suffer onslaughts from people like fynewaka. Please,do not cease fire. The battle isnt for the swift,but, u know the rest.They are waiting for u to quit and takeover this thread. Remember,this thread is for United alone

Are u seeing the scoucers playing?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jackal:

@ Debosky,

Have i ever launched an ATTACK on anyone in this SPORTS thread needlessly?
Go back to the 1st page of this topic ans read it through till date.
People come here and spew, throw, spit and puke debris on Man Utd especially Le Chacal.
A lotta members go home to invite their friends purposely to Nairaland and battle me.
You can tell some people just come here to provoke deliberately.
What am i supposed to do when people launch verbal attacks on me? Sit back n relax? C'mon . . . . . . .

Y'all are making SEUN to be partial but he aint. Read between the lines . . . . . .
He has got 1 policy . . . . If there's a complain about me, he will investigate and take appropriate actions.
In over 200 battles i have encountered and CONQUERED on Nairaland, no one ever complained to him.
What does that tell u? It means the people i have attacked deserve the bashings and couldnt be bovvered to report/complain.
Besides, i don't go out of ma way to look for trouble . . . . . . . I am here to defend maself and Man Utd.
Matter-of-factly, i want to take a 6-MONTH vacation SOON because SOME PEOPS are starting to take the PISS out of me.

Anyways, this is ma DEFENSE . . . . . .
Jackal can be a PET if he's treated with OPTIMUM RESPECT . . . . .He can also be a BEAST when PROVOKED.
To all the people i have stabbed before . . . . .Its a new season and i promise to change ma SWINGS.
Stop putting him under pressure . . . .Stop making sacarstic comments that might stir his aggeression.
If u aint got nothing nice to say to him . . .Dont say nuthing at all.
If all these simple guide-lines are met . . . . This place will be a much better place for us to dwell.
Letz all enjoy this topic and NOT abuse the privilege of gathering up as Nigerians to discuss SPORTS.

Yo Nigga, you got me rolling with laughter here. For real!. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2007
i think with Anderson,Saha added to the squad,Sunderland should be whipped 4-0
Luton is beating them 2-0 presently in the carlings. They sure dont have any chance against us on saturday
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ tkb417,

Liverpool 2-0 Toulouse.

Sammy Hyppia just scored from a corner-kick.
Peter Crouch scored earlier too.
The game is just a formalty anyways.

@ Rikkyjen,

Dont laugh too much.
Its the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
JACKAL'S Hackles have been raised, but all those reefers he's been smoking are giving him MENTAL HALITOSIS grin grin

We know its all been fair game mate, let no one be scared though, Le Chacal's breathbite is worse than his bite wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jackal:

Besides, i don't go out of ma way to look for trouble . . . .  . . . I am here to defend maself and Man Utd.

What's the deal with your 6 months vacation? Don't tell me you violated your parole grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2007
I-man:

What's the deal with your 6 months vacation? Don't tell me you violated your parole grin grin

You are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Met. Police and Chacal don't see eye to eye.
They avoid me like the Egyptian Plague so i cannot even get arrested, let alone convicted.

The 6 months vacation is just to allow some vermin and roaches to die a natural death.
Hopefully, there will be a new generation of astute and articulate members by then as all muppets would have gone EXTINCT.
Look at the number of astute members we have missed in the last 1 year especially the ladies. . . . . .
Priscilla Eboue, Bagoma, Skintite, Akola, Bolaoni. . . . . . IS THIS A REVOLUTION?

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.