Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500908 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hey razorr!

Where have you been? You missed all the bad belle on this thread over the weekend.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
tkb417,

Which one be that now. Buy ferdinard? You guys should be watchful of him. I am beginning to see a JENS LEHMAN in the making. Some guys here know what I am talking about.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2007
Jackass it's good u know u r a beast, so i won't expect better than that from u. Exposure, very funny! Don't wanna talk about that, U can't imagine how my peeps here are laughing at your kinda words, u make us laugh here, go get your dictionary and mix more words to form more of your meaningless sentences, You wanna send me money, that's so nice of you, so u damn rich, My bills for a month will wreck your entire generation, so don't bother.

Razor, i got phobia for muthafuckers.
Jackass,We aint match, your dad can testify to that. Ask your mom what caused the stretch marks on her puss'y, it's my what i did to her b4 your dad found her, or better still check your monsie's puss'y tonight, to testify of my being there.
Razor atleast i've cooled down a lil bit abi?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ tkb417,

Ferdinand? He is just like a brilliant student who is very unserious.
On his day, he's one of the best defenders in the world but can be so complacent.
I was really disturbed when he nearly gifted Berbatov a chance to score in the 1st half.

I was more worried after we scored than before.
Lack of WINS does really do damages to players' confidence.
The players were lacking in confidence and no one really wanted to be daring to go for the KILL.
Thank God for NANI. . . . . . .No one would say he is a waste at Man Utd.
Taking a 30-yard shot to beat England's number 1 is subliminal if not brilliant.

The mood will change now and the players will go out there and do business as usual.
Cant wait to have Ronaldo and Rooney back.
Heard Wazza is kicking ball already in Cheshire . . . . .That lad wants to start playing.
Tevez as a centre-forward is a waste . . . . .Its just like Essien in a right-back position.
We should beat Sunderland and get anutha 3 points to take us closer to the pole position.
One more match and Ronaldo will be back to kill off our rivals.
At least, we are sure now Wazza will be ready for Chelsea . . . . . .Lets hope he keeps in form to beat Mourinho again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
Jackass get back to your dictionary or search the internet for more yabs, i'm waiting
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Dapsycool,

My previous posts are there for u to do some research. Jackal has been an ace from the 1st day on this forum.
I don't go to the net to search for disses . . . .its an INBORN trait.
Should have let u be but i aint going to let a ninny like u disrespect ma manhood.
Razorr wouldnt mind if i spit some acidic cusses on u now so brace up . . . . .

Jackal is a carnivorous beast . . .A predator, even a kid of 3 knows this so stop acting like a dunderhead.
I feed on preys like u to survive in this habitat . . . .that also shouldnt be a surprise, u should know this in your integrated science.
What i don't expect u to know is ma vault of intelligence and wits . . . .You cannot touch that. Its way beyond your ancestral reasoning.

Talking about cheddarz, what i spend on ma pet dog is enough to take your entire pedigree(family tree) out of the poverty bracket for life.
Cos a nigga like u make N100k a month? You want to spew venom at me? Are u insane?
Ma mortgage in a month excluding other bills will set your Dad up and maintain him in the very top echelon in his village.
I am way beyond u in everything except your age . . . .Granted, u are older than me.
However, age means shit. Fynewanker is 47 and he talks like a 9 yr-old.

Lemme tell u how your momma got TB.
I disvirgined your momma in ma Jacuzzi . . . . .The poor old lady couldnt handle the bubbles and she let water run in her fragile lungs.
Lungs got water-logged and her eyes went blood-shot . . . . .This was 4 years before u were born.
Coughed and coughed and the whole shebang developed into a chronic TUBERCULOSIS.
If u don't believe me . . . . .threaten her with a machete. tongue She will spew the truth.
I also scratched her butt-cheeks with ma paws when she was screaming like an Egyptian prostitute in the HEAT of the MOMENT.
Tell a lie . . . . I still got mad love for her and shldnt be telling u this but you're ASKING to be told.
Your father? Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmmm . . . . .I ma tell u about him in a jiffy.
Lemme edit his dossier first before telling u how he also turned out to be Fynewanker's Daddy.
Funny. . . . u and fynewanker cld be step-brothers. shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2007
Ok jackie(do u prefer that) let's stop shits , I wanna respect Razor.
Don't let this get into your head and start another shit. C'ya i'm out
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
CHINEKE! shocked

Jackal, please I beg you in the name of Sir Alex Fegusson(see, I spelt it right grin), let Dapsycool be. abeg. grin

Dapsy darling kiss. Please e don do. Haaaaaaaaaa! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Dapsycool,

Too late, bro.
I aint stopping whether u leave or not.
Jackal still owes u the story of your DAD.
Apologise now or face ma ire.

Erm erm, where's SIR LORDIMPAQ?
Anyone seen him around?
I am going to chop off his neck when he comes in.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Jackal
ure a beast. what do u do for living? im sure u work with TIMES. u sure know how to S-P-E-L-L yabis.
Good riddance,they are leaving. You chased Fynewalker away and now Dapsycool had more than he could chew.

as for United. it will be so nice if we can beat Sunderland. Then the Everton game, we are gonna have Saha,Andersson and Ronaldo added to the team. United will win the league.
Lordimpaq wont come. They were stunned By Nani's wonder strike. We bought well this season. wait, what about Tevez? is he alright at all?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
WOW! Why don't you just call him and offer to suck his ding dong, since you're such a big fan? grin cheesy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2007
The striking problem is not much of a problem if Fergie uses his resources innovatively.Roma showed that you can play entertaining attacking football,without having a single striker on the pitch.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
It doesnt always work for everybody I-man.those Spuds are just born losers even Reading did better
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2007
that wasnt meant for u,why respond. i hope u dont want otumarkpo to strike ur yansh.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

u and this ur leg,it keeps taking u into the lions den,but u always manage to get out unhurt. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2007
Very funny,it's like ya'll getting me wrong, no one can chase me out of any forum, i'm out doesn't mean i wont be back,its just temporarily since nairaland is not my place of work nor school. Jack apologies, hell no! I'm only telling you u we aint girls, so it's nice we SUSPEND it.
Whoever said i took more than i could chew, that's gotta be a joke cos I don't give a shit about what happens on nairaland,
Back to ya Man divided fans, you aint winning any trophy come May 2008.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Dapsycool
u better leave this site for us or we will invoke the Gods to help us chase u away. United will win more trophies than u people
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2007
Dapsy, I don tell you sey e don do, but you no wan hear. angry

I don hands off this case o. Just don't start crying when Jackal get's back and sees that. You better edit it. Me I no d'ey o.
I love you as a brother, but you're asking for trouble. grin I hope you've got plenty of firepower up your sleeves to kick ass, cause you'ld need it. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
Jackass i just saw your previous post, was that your autobiography, how u bleeped your mama, and other shits. When i'm less busy i'll conclude reading the story of your life. Make i no forget, remember to check your mama's puss'y tonight, I also believe you got a camera, snap your mama's puss'y and paste it on nairaland let nairalanders see if what i'm saying is true, I f**ked your mama till she got stretch marks on her puss'y, if you move further down the inner lips of your mama's puss'y, the pink part, there u will see my signature, which reads "Dapsycool woz hia" About me being older than u, you also got that wrong, we could be mates, you could be older, but yabbing shows no respect, so keep the fire burning,i'm waiting for you inborn, jokelike yabs,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2007
Razor, Jackass ke? Fear not! Dapsycool needs no shield, I came to this world alone, and expect to be buried alone, There's no stuff on Nairaland that moves me, Everything here na mere stunt.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
OK. You're on your own then. Good luck. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by shakira: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
Razorr:

OK. You're on your own then. Good luck. cool
oh my goodness, RAZZOR has been granted bail, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
So peeps fear you jackass, wtf nairalanders ya'll Bleep up, me and my peeps should visit this place regularly and treat the Bleep up of muthafuckers like jackass, so many weak ass guys dey nairaland, and Razor wtf is jackass to u, family or friend, if it's family, i'm sorry for ya.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2007
Drama,Drama,Drama cant we keep it footie?

@dapsycool
Nobody is scared of him so bobo chill you guys should quit this beefing thing it gets a bit old sometimes
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
Dapsycool, naaaa. No one fears him. Please I don hand him to you. Tear him to pieces if you can. wink grin cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
i heard dat someone wants to chop my head off,

anyways congrats to manutd,

am pretty sure jackal must have had his heart in his mouth when robbie hit the crossbar,

congrats again to all united fans,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Le Chacal walks out of the DEN only to see Dapsycool still ranting and puffing.
If there's one thing i hate in me life . . . . .It is for someone to wave the white flag and come back to spew shit after i am gone.
This is an act of cowardice and it is BANG OUTTA ORDER
Bleep Dapsycool for making me feel this way . . . .
I am going to disappoint loads of people but i guess all y'all can understand me.

@ Dapsycool,

Its so unfortunate that numskullz like u still infest this wonderful forum.
How did it get to this . . . .a poisionous semen clashes with a diseased ovary to make a gay named Dapsycool.
We all know your momma was a prostitute before she met your Dad . . . .I got a JACKAL tattoo done on her clitoris . . .
As a matter of fact, your mum was uncircumcised . . . .at least that should tell u her Arrow was my PERSONAL ALLEYWAY.
I have journeyed on her lane more than a million times so much that i can navigate even with ma eyes closed.
Its bizarre but i still got mad love for your momma . . . . . .She was good . . . .Very good.

As per your Father, What a loser of a man?
He ran to your mum after impregnating Fynewanksta's mum? Its been confirmed u and fynewankster are step-brothers.
The simpleton of your father is a waste of space plus he's a human mutt.
How he was able to convince your momma to marry him still defies logic.
Einstein and Isaac Newton wouldnt have been able to figure it out that all y'all are a buncha PLONKERS.
Dont get shit twisted . . . . .I will SUEY-CHOP u and your crew if u bring em here.
All y'all can pussy-foot all u like but the JACKAL would have y'all for dinner.
The fear of MOI should be the GENESIS of your wisdom because i pack more HEAT than a DESERT EAGLE.
You are the biggest plonker on this forum and i don't blame u but your NYMPHET momma.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Lordimpaq,

Didn't i tell u United's revival will start on Sunday?
Now u bring ur greasy ass and u got the gall to say congratulations to Man Utd fans?
U are a 2-faced gooner and people like u make we wanna puke.
If we win. . . . .U hug us and slap 5 wiv us . . . .If we lose . . . .U tell us about the 60 milla we have squandered.
Nani scored now and none of y'all is saying shit about 60 mil?
Is that the way things work now?
I will meet u on the battlefied soon . . . . . .i am YIMing with some VIPs online.
Ur head is ready to be served in a chow-mein . . . , . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2007
ohhhhhhhhh

where are my peeps shocked shocked shocked

bla bla bla
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2007
@jackal

1. am no two faced gooner

2. i neva complained about ur 60 mill.

3. i ain't up for dinner
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
awwwwwwww

no wonder,what i heard is true.

i was definetely not dissapointed,i bet my source must be feeling proud of the subject matter.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Lordimpaq,

U are 2-faced . . . . This is why i like LOYIKA and Dr. Kit.
They never hide their hatred towards Man Utd . . . .I hate Gooners as much as they hate us Man Utd fans.
The feelings are perfectly mutual.
You r different . . . . .Support Ronaldo today, criticise Rooney tomorrow. Thats being 2-faced.

I have read many of ur posts where u refered to 60 milla.
Every gooner refers to Tevez, Nani and Owen.
Its all about money to all y'all but NANI showed why he was worth 17 mill, didnt he?
Even Arsenal's Rosicky cldnt score a 30-yard scorcher against England's number 1 with his venomous shotz.

As per dinner, Ur head is ready to be served?
I am just waiting for 3 people to join me on the table before i put ma fork in ur ears.
The table is SET and pls dont cry when i descend on u like em LEGIONS OF DOOM.
I smell pussy . . . . . Is that u LORDI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.