Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,883 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503511 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Chacal
You are still on that Anderson-Fabregas tip your argument is getting quite ridiculous Anderson aint on Fab's league Fab is eons ahead of that dude.
Yeah i guess Utd is not quality opposition you took the words right outta my mouth.So it is Ronaldo that performs against quality opposition.Why cant they pull a draw?There's Geovanni.Gelson Fernandes and Petrov to do the damage.Did Reading have Elano?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2008
Errr

Chacal tongue didn't Ade score at Old Trashford Ain't ya'll quality opposition grin grin How quality can you get grin

As for the Manscum derby at Bleep Knox grin

You also forget that Shrek is also not going to be available as well, so it ain't going to be the Phony Trinity playing grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ A-40,

So u are comparing United that played Reading at OT to the current Man Utd team?
United that was struggling because of the loss of their TRIO(Saha + Rooney + Ronaldo) . . .
Why didn't the same Reading beat Man Utd at the Madejski stadium? grin grin grin

Fab4 compared to ANDERSON? Please stop displaying your ignorance here.
The duo have met TWICE at the Emirates and ANDERSON won the individual head to head battle.
Fabregas will be very lucky to win PFA young player AWARD because if ANDERSON's performances against ARSENAL, LIVERPOOL and TOTTENHAM are put into consideration. . . . .ANDERSON will WIN it by a mile.

@ Loyika,

United have gotten used to playing without ROONEY.
Rooney got crocked twice already this season and we pulled out outstanding performances against the teams we played against in that period.
The emergence of JS PARK and SCHOLESY will cushion that effect plus we have NANI and ANDERSON that are ready to swim with the SHARKS.
Man City will go under the HAMMER at OT . . . . There's an air of inevitability about it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
Cesc will win it because, wait for it: ARSENAL WILL WIN THE EPL grin

grin grin Stop creaming yourself with talks about "Inevitability", wasn't your trip to "Sh@t hart lane" meant to be a formalty as well.

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Loyika,

Should Arsenal go on to win the league . . . . .CESC will not win the PFA.
He has done nuthing in the last 3 months  . . . .  .Ade's contribution has been more.than Cesc.
Dont wet your undies . . . . . Should Arsenal or Derby County win the Prem . . . .RONALDO will still WIN IT.
No other player has been consistent like Cristiano Ronaldo . . . . .I was surprised Arsene Wenger mentioned it last week.
He confessed Ronaldo would get his vote this year.

Our trip to White Hart Lane was always gonna be difficult.
Blimey . . . . .It was the same ground the MIGHTY GAYNNERS lost 5-1. FIVE GOALS went past ARSENE WENGER'S TEAM on the same pitch.
Ferguson knew it was always gonna be difficult BUT the man in black made it worse which was why we had to score so late in the match.
Dont get it twisted. . . . . , Ramos has done a good job at SPURS . . . . . .He bought well and has worked on the team's balance.
Man City is on their way down . . . . . .Expect anutha BLOODBATH at OT on sunday.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Chacal
Hello!! that was the first game of the season the only player missing was Tevez.Is Saha a factor dont make me laugh Aghahowa is more of a threat than Saha tongue reading is going through a rut at the moment my skysports tell me they have lost six straight, Havant&Waterlooville will take them to the cleaners with this current form of theirs so dont be getting all gooey on that
Anderson is better than Fab yeah right and i am Prince Charles's missing son only Utd fans can come up with such blooclotry you keep giving us that stale gist Anderson was better in the two games and blah blah i dont see what Anderson did in those games besides pleading with the ref to book Fab.Get it in your thick skull Anderson,Carrick put together are not on Fab's level
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Chacal
Wenger is only mocking yall i can assure you if Utd dont win the Prem Ronaldo will not be given shyte
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ A-40,

Go and read Anderson's wiki and maybe u will have an idea of what we are talking about.
He schooled Fab4 on how the game is played. The Brazilian kid is a much better player than Fabregas. . . . .
Y'all keep saying ANDERSON was telling the REF to book Fab4 . . . What else could he have done?
This boy cannot speak ENGLISH . .The only way he could have expressed himself is to use sign language for the BLIND REF to pass his message across.
How is that different to what Stevie Gerrard did at Goodison park against Everton  . . . . . .So Gerrard is right to tell the Ref to book someone because he didn't brand an imaginary card with his hand? GAYnners are morons . . . . .I can confirm that NOW.
Can u see how moronic y'all GAYnners are?  How do u express yourself to someone that does not speak your language without using your hands? grin grin

Is Saha a factor? Its obvious u don't know your football?
Same Louis Saha that conjured up SKYSPORT'S through-pass of the season.  Saha split Arsenal's defence with a pass that took 6 defenders out of the equation to find Patrice Evra. . . . . . . .What else can u ask for? Saha's football brains is much better than Adebayor and Eduardo cloned together.
You guys are lucky he is plagued by a persistent injury . . . . . Saha + the 2 Rs contributed more than 60 goals for Man Utd last season.
What has your attacking trio contributed this season?  Adebayor is yet to score a goal in UEFA in 13 games and he is your best striker?
You are having a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
A-40:

@Chacal
Wenger is only mocking yall i can assure you if Utd don't win the Prem Ronaldo will not be given shyte

Didnt Stevie G win the PFA in a year even Liverpool finished more than 20 points behind chelsea, so winning the EPL to land the PFA is now a Pre-requisite?? . Infact, who else is Gonna win the EPL besides united, is it your Buncha sankwa players? Imagine having Diaby, Dudu, Traore with an EPL medal? Its not feasible grin grin grin

So you think, someoneelse besides CRon deserve the award? shocked shocked

Even if the Geezer gets crocked till next May, aint nobody Gonna stop him from nicking the PFA for a second consecutive tyme tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Thank You.
These GAYnners cannot see beyond their noses.
Is it not obvious? Should Ronaldo stop playing today. . . . . . .He would WIN the PFA awards by a mile.
His performance last season wasn't even up to what he has conjured already this season . . . .

Lemme give u an interesting STAT . . . . .
Should the FA decide to award points to Man Utd on Ronaldo's goals ONLY. . . . .Man Utd are still above SPURS and many other teams.
I cannot count the number of braces the midfielder has scored this season.
Breath-taking performances week in week out . . . . .I cant remember Fab4 putting up back to back virtuoso performance since November.
Was he not in the same team that got BLUDGEONED 5-1 BY TOTTENHAM?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
Are you 2 contesting for the Muppet awards

Rikky go back and read Chacal's statement on Anderson and Cesc (In reference to the PFA Young Player awards) and get back to me.

Chacal tongue

Keep deluding yourself, you know the way things are going, Arsenal have one hand on the trophy (Fergie is far bothered about Euro glory).

And stop this 5-1 stuff tongue, its childish mate embarassed, ya'll lost 2- 0 to Coventry City at OT in the same Comp, so SHUSH!! tongue

This is the same Spurs we beat home and away, a team we hadn't lost to in like 10 years, and you talk of a 5-1 result in one game By jove, then i guess Boro and Everton players should just die, cause we have hammered them for 7 before IN THE FREAKING LEAGUE (Not comp cup).

Anyway, why bother talking with someone that keeps shifting the post-

Gameweek 10.
When the Mancs come visiting.
Squeaky Bum time. (Winter period)
After the Head to Head games.

What next mate, after the Last game

Jackal, GIVE IT UP MATE!! Its not in your hands, all ya'll can do is win your own games, and hope we falter at Bleep Knoxs grin grin

Apart from that, sit back and watch the trophy come back to North London!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Loyika,

Stop talking through your ass.
WINTER is not yet over and the games are coming in torrents so you HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING YET.
How dare u talk about HEAD 2 HEAD games when Man Utd is leading with 7 points to Arsenal's 5 points.

Arsenal will win the PREM now because u are 2 points CLEAR?
Are u this myopic? You still have to visit Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford.
What about games like Birmingham, Portsmouth and Blackburn?
Are u aware that 2 points gap can change in one single game?

It seems u haven't learnt your lesson.
In 2002/03(This Millennium) . . . . . Ferguson surmounted 8 points gap Arsenal opened at Christmas time.
Please do the math.
Arsenal WILL NOT WIN a single trophy this season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
chacal,
i see your still on this "anderson is better than cesc" ish.the more you say it the more ridiculous it sounds.
anderson is like cesc of two years ago, lots of good play, but not enough goals to his name.if cesc hadnt added goalscoring to his game then maybe i might have argued wid you at lenght, so till anderson does that, its not worth discussing.
cesc has scored more goals than all manchester united midfielders put together, so what are you on about?and please don't give me that "ronaldo is a mid fielder" crap.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2008
And Arsene has summounted a 12 point gap in his 1st season so whats the noise about

We have won this 3 times before, and look good to make it 4, like i said, concentrate on your games, and leave the Pompeys and Blackburns to us (You have a tricky derby coming up, everyone will be pumped up taking into consideration Munich).

We have a home tie against the Rovers, i would rather have that game than yours.

The Key thing is consistency, AND ARSENAL ARE THE MOST CONSISTENT TEAM!! The table doesn't lie cool

I really do not care about other Comps this season, so won't spill milk over such comps as the UCL Cup and such, but by jove, we will be getting the Prem trophy, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!!

The lads all want it, and will spill blood to get it.

A 2 point lead Homeboy, apart from 1 or 2 occasions, WHEN HAVEN'T WE LED THE TABLE THIS SEASON!!

If ya'll are so confident, why don't you draw with Citeh, and then start your sprint

For us at Arsenal, the PREM IS THE PRIORITY, everything else is secondary.

Like i said, SIT BACK AND ADMIRE!!

cool GOONER 89

I really don't give a hoot about the FA cup, but i really pray we knock you guys out, so you can maintain silence for a while (knowing you, that will be wishful thinking).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Loyika,

Are u this pathetic?
What makes Arsenal the most consistent team in the league?
Both teams have the same % win . . . . . Losses and Draws don't count as far as consistency is concerned.
Nigga please, both teams have been CONSISTENT,  . . . . . Forget the fact that you are 2 points CLEAR.

You drew a game in January against Birmingham while United won all their premiership games WITHOUT CONCEDING in the same month.
Its still a ding-dong affair . . . . .Blimey, nuthing has been won yet but Man Utd will go ahead and win the title on the long run.
THE LADS WANT IT MY ASS . . . . .Like they wanted the Carling Cup and ended up losing by 5-1 to SPURS. grin grin grin grin
If Arsene didn't want the CC . . . . .There was no reason why he would take Gallas, Fab4, Sagna, Adebayor to White Hart Lane so shush.

Everyone wants to win the PREM . . . . If u ask Wigan and Derby, they are competing to win it as well so no one wanted it more than the others.
Why don't we draw against Ci-Thai if we are confident? You have lost ONCE . . .we have lost THRICE and the difference is 2 points?
We closed a 5 point-gap after the bad start in January so what makes u think we cannot go all the way before May.
C'mon mate . . . .say something else. Stop spewing fuckery in the name of club patriotism.
A team that has Ron, Wazza and El-Apache are more liable to win the PREM than Eduardo, Adebayor and Flamini.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2008
Jackal grin

Like your "Where Ya Guns @" statement, that will come back to haunt you grin grin

Mine to you is; SIT BACK AND ADMIRE!!

Every time we win a game to further take us to the Prem Trophy, thats all you will be hearing from me grin

And oh me oh my, guess El Milano are in a bit of a bother;

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=573941

guess we just have to wait and see how Don Ance copes undecided

SIT BACK AND ADMIRE THE LEAGUE LEADERS MATE!! cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2008
Its highly laughable.
You were not saying this in the last 3 weeks . . . . .Why wait till now to say ADMIRE the league leaders with just TWO POINTS?
It seems GAYnners never learn . . . . .I can still remember Wenger's words in 2002/03 in January when he said GAYnners will WIN the Prem.
He was 8 points clear but then he stuttered and lost to Leeds at Highbury. God bless VIDUKA. grin grin grin

This time around, You still have to play Liverpool at the Emirates, Man Utd at OT and Chelsea at SB.
13 games . . . . .39 points . . . .ADVANTAGE FERGUSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has found himself in this sticky situation more times than Wenger so he knows how to deal with it.
9 times compared to 3 times? Nigga, go and suck on a pacifier. . . . . You ain't winning shyte. . . . . .
The only thing u will win is FAIR PLAY AWARDS(If FA decides to ignore Wenger's 71 RED CARDS because u play the youngest team in the league).

P.S.   Pato is 18, he would recover quicker than Van Persie. I expect him to be back within 10 days. Twisted ankle is nuthing.

HAPPY BERFDAY TO CRISTIANO RONALDO & CARLOS ALBERTO TEVEZ.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2008
Yes God bless Viduka cool, cause we then went on to win the League the next season, without losing a single game. grin grin

Liverpool at the Emirates , your having a laugh mate, YOU REALLY THINK BENITEZ IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT TRIP grin

The only game that will be tough is at SB tongue forget Bleep Knoxs, i make bold to say, Arsenal will be declared Prem champs at Old Trashford, we have done it before thanks to Wiltord, we will do it again (Sendreros to score the winning goal grin grin grin).

SIT BACK AND ADMIRE!! (Lose some points to Citeh while your at it, thanks mate cool )

You talking about Pato What about Kaka, Gattuso, Inzaghi will they make it as well, or will Pato play in those positions

Anyway, was just giving a ready made excuse to use when Milan go down at the Grove, so keep that link up handy wink

And you say i don't share grin

SIT BACK AND ADMIRE MATE!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Loyika,

And why would u make excuses for Milan? You can only make excuses for ARSENAL and i am sick and tired of em.
If it's not about the money spent by the other teams, it is the average age or the pitch-size of the Emirates. grin grin
AC Milan will WIN on aggregrate after 2 legs . . . . . . . .Wenger cannot do anything about it.

All Milan have to do is play defensive at the Emirates and go GUNG HO at San Siro.
Pato should have recovered by the 2nd week in March when Arsenal fly down to Italy to play DICE without their destiny.
Arsenal will win at OT?  grin grin grin grin grin   Lemme laugh again to that comical statement.
The goal ratio at OT is 31/3. What does that tell u? It means United are 10 times more likely to score at OT than their opponents. grin grin

Lets stick to your normal excuses . . . .WE SHALL WIN IT NEXT SEASON. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2008
If DAYOKANU feels Amunike's winner at Atlanta 96 is a blatant offside then i shouldn't be discussing/analysing soccer with him.
Thats the biggest heap of fuckery i have read in 2008 . . . . .
Blimey, Dayo-Nazi is a mutt!!!!!!!!!!!

How we describe Amunike's goal at Atlanta jerk
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:01am On Feb 06, 2008
@Emperoh

u are a bloody nitwit suffering from Apolecia or brain-induced conflagration cool

I recommend u use Moduretic daily before reading my posts henceforth cos GUY . . . . u just dont have a n idea who u are f@ckin' with cool

reading thru ur posts . . .u simply dont make sense, so why should anyone take u serious ?

u need to find a JOB fast cos thats why u have been borrowing money from that neighbour of urs to come browse Nairaland, so DO URSELF A FAVOUR AND MAKE URSELF MORE KNOWN ON THAT SECTION THAN HERE circulate more of ur CVs there and remember not to put "SUPPORTING MANURE TEAM IS MY HOBBY". . .COS THIS ZONE MIGHT BE AN UNNEEDED DISTRACTION FOR U tongue grin

retarded creatures like u always come up spewing outright balderdash but they end up being chased out of NLAND unceremoniously . . . .NOW, EVEN CHACAL CAN TESTIFY TO THAT, SO HOW CAN HE EVER PROTECT U FROM WHAT WILL BECOME OF U WHEN I FINISH WITH UR SORRY A$$ ? undecided

back to footie . . . .

@Dayokanu

ki lo man se e naa ? why do u disagree that Amuneke scored a clearly onside goal against the Argentines ? must u always be on OTHER SIDE ? shocked

@CHACAL

am sure u watched Pato at the last u-20 World Cup ? too much fuzz over nothing . . .looked like a faster version of Diaby, losing possession too easily after creating a buzz around himself . . .THE TRUTH IS SUCH PLAYERS LIKE PATO NEVER LIVE TO THEIR TRUE POTENTIALS, OR DO WE NOW SAY COS OF HIS SUPPOSED GOOD PERFORMANCES IN THE LEAGUE, HE WILL TAKE EUROPE BY STORM ? undecided

IF U SAY YES HE WOULD . . . THEN U SHOULD GO PICK UP A FORM FOR STAND-UP COMEDIANS' TRAINING FROM BABA SUWE'S OFFICE grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2008
@all united faithfuls

can we all observe a minute of silence (individually), , ,in honour of the 8 United players and 3 crew members who lost their lives exactly 50 years ago on Feb 6, 1958 in the Munich air disaster. . .

PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2008
United's Flag is deepest Red. 
It shrouded all our Munich dead.
Before their limbs grew stiff and cold.
Their hearts blood dyed it's every fold.

Then raise United's banner high.
Beneath it's shade we'll live and die.
So keep the faith and never fear.
We'll keep the Red Flag flying here.

WE'LL NEVER DIE, WE'LL NEVER DIE WE'LL NEVER DIE, WE'LL NEVER DIE
WE'LL KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH 'CAUSE MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2008
. . . .now i'm almost crying,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by folahann(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2008
Just to think City hadn't lost at home all season.
Arsenal really made them look like a Grade B team on saturday.
The passing was superb, Petrov, Elano and co just didnt know what hit them.
Hope we keep up the momentum,
I just feel sorry for all them pundits,
First, it was that we were on top because we played 7 out of our first 9 matches at home!!!
Next, they said, November has always been a bad month for us, (that dint work)
Next, they said we hate Winter(like the Arsenal is made up of 11 Africans who had never lived in europe before )and we would drop points,
Next, they saw us drop points on boxing day against Pompey and said it was all over,
They didn';t give up,
Their last joker was that, 'Dem African boys would be heading to Ghana, The Arsenal would vacate the top spot when Kolo,Eboue and Song play at the ANC for 6 weeks, They just wont survive'
Wow, The ANC is almost over and the Arsenal is still on top,
Don't these dudes just get it ,
Its stupid(I have been saying this since Aug 2007) to compare this team to the one of last season or two seasons ago.
Things have changed.
We are scoring from set-pieces, we are defending set-pieces, everyone plays for each other,
Cesc, Adebayor, Hleb,Clichy and Flamini have improved by 150%.
The Arsenal is back.
Even the so called BBC MOTD analysts are singing a different tune after invariably confusing everyone pre-season, that Spurs would take up the 4th place and Arsenal will battle the likes of Everton,Blackeye rovers and Pompey for UEFA cup places. !!!!!!
Proud to be a gooner and loving every minute.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ Bleep-Lahann,

What is the meaning of your last comment?
I am so sorry to say you are a big embarassment to the FEW decent Arsenal fans on this forum.
No one compares to your STUPIDITY as far as Nairaland sports is concerned.

@ MC Omo,

Did u just say Pato will not live to his true potentials? cheesy cheesy cheesy Sounds more like a BEEF talk to me.
I heard the same statement about Messi and Ronaldo some few years ago.
You dont need to be a Quantum Physicist to know this player was BORN TO DO IT.
He is going to take the piss outta ur muppet defence that conceded 5 goals against SPURS. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2008
chacal,
word on the street iz pato/gattuso/kaka wont play the first leg.
although even if they were all fit i don't think he'll start the game.trust ancelloti to use a defensive approach.
that means ambrosini/gattuso as holding midfielders, pirlo/seedorf as central midfielders and kaka to play behind either pipo,gilardinho or ronaldo.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Dont fall to such cheap schemes.
Milan is making an excuse to rest their legs for the big one. . . . . . .
They know how to do that . . . . .Majority of their senior members will be rested 10 days before the UEFA tie while Arsenal boys will be playing.
On the appointed day, U will be surprised how the "so called" injured players will be back to fitness.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by folahann(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Chacal
Open your eyes and connect it to your brain to see the quote on the post. So refer your comment to original poster. You see your true colour now. . . . , . . . . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2008
Chacal
then perhaps AW and SAF should both agree to use their reserve
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ Mc Omoh
I choose not to reply to your jejune gibberish today as I am holding today in memory of the Munich '58 crash victims
They are the main foundation of today's Man Utd. But be on the look out tomorrow FOR ME!!!!
Chacal can we dedicate the replies today to that effect.
They deserve our respect. Thanks all the same for the POEM it was good.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by salehm(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
Glory Glory

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.