Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500290 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
Chelsea have the advantage of picking 9 points from their HEAD TO HEAD games

u talk like the 9 points are guaranteed.they only picked up 5 from em last season.

6 points difference in February means nuthing

how can you say 6 points in february is "NOTHING"?when u consider the GD then its virtually 7 points.
so at what stage does 6 POINTS mean "something", the final game of the season?

P.S. 3 draws alone is 6 POINTS lost

even if arsenal draw 3 games and chelsea win 3 games,arsenal would still be above chelsea on GD.thats how big the gap is.

Write off Chelsea at your own PERIL

i'm not writing them off, i'm just saying it will be very dificult for them to win it now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Don't wet your undies yet  . . . . . .
I have been watching this league LONG ENOUGH to know SHIT CAN HAPPEN.
More points are still going to be dropped in the coming weeks.
Blimey. . . . . . . Arsenal dropped a massive 7 points in the month of December. . . .
What makes u think the same thing cannot happen in February, March or April?

Its getting tougher now . . . . .legs are getting heavier . . . Its a long HARD WINTER.
Look at the way the teams that appear dominant at the start of the season are slipping down the table.
Its even going to get TOUGHER for the BIG 4 with UEFA games, FA Cup and the Prem games coming in torrents.
I think the team with the best CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH will go on and win the title.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 2:44am On Feb 03, 2008
Well said
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2008
Complaining about refs just make you whine like Fergie.
He did not complain when 2 seasons ago a ball well over the line was not counted against Spurs.

yet he now complains about the number of cards VDSaar and Ronaldo for dissent Nani for a terrible tackle that should have been a red.

Brown for another late tackle on Chimbonda. Rooney for the most blatant dive you can imagine,Hanging out with Divino trying to earn his side an undeserved penalty .

Vidic for a professional foul on Jenas, stopping a Spurs counter attack. Tevez for taking his shirt off
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:56am On Feb 04, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Why don't u put a sock in it?
You had to wait for Man Utd to drop points before u show up like a BAD SMELL?
Who is Bayern playing in a fortnight when UCL kicks off again?
Ooooooooooops, i keep forgetting Bayern has been demoted to the less glamorous UEFA cup
What a minger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Ritchboy,

Maybe you should wait until the Premiership has actually ended before you start to gloat and celebrate. 
If you think that the title has been won today, then you know less about football than i originally gave you credit for and trust me, i didn't give you much. wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:06am On Feb 04, 2008
@ Chacal

Why is Fergie crying like a drunken monkey? Rooney and co deserved those cards, they were UNRULY, in fact Rooney DIVED and should've been ashamed of himself (although that got him promoted to VP of the CR - Submarinos fan club grin grin)

Obviously SAF thinks Rooney's loss is major, he even went the extra mile of criticizing his player openly ,basically saying he should stay in a striker's position instead of running all over the pitch like a headless chicken grin grin

I think you should heed your Manager's words - he says no one knows who is winning this title, too close to call. Lose the 'we are winning it' mentality - one off day for CR and the attack shoots blanks

PS The UNHOLY TRINITY WAS stopped yesterday. . .Dawson (the tottenham resident muppet who sold the game to MU at OT by a deliberate handball in the box tongue) was the one who scored an own goal for y'all. cheesy grin tongue

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:12am On Feb 04, 2008
@ MC Omo/Debosky,

You should at least upgrade your TV to a HD ready TV.
Stop watching the old Cathode Ray-Tubes kind of TV( You must have the colours mixed up. . . .Man Utd wore RED not WHITE. grin)
The goal was SCORED by TEVEZ.
SKYSPORTS have proven it that APACHE got the last touch so put a sock in it.

Arsenal drew Birmingham at the Emirates 3 weeks ago . . . . .
Man Utd drew Tottenham(the same team that walloped Arsenal 5-1) at White Hart Lane and pathetic fans like u are celebrating?
You need to stop acting like an arm-chair fan . . .
Read between the lines, United will win the PREM TITLE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:16am On Feb 04, 2008
Chacal:

@ MC Omo,

You should at least upgrade your TV to a HDTV.
Stop watching the old Cathode Ray-Tubes kind of TV( You must have the colours mixed up. . . .Man Utd wore RED not WHITE. grin)
The goal was SCORED by TEVEZ.
SKYSPORTS have proven it that APACHE got the last touch so put a sock in it.

Arsenal drew Birmingham at the Emirates 3 weeks ago . . . . .
Man Utd drew Tottenham(the same team that walloped Arsenal 5-1) at White Hart Lane and pathetic fans like u are celebrating?
You need to stop acting like an arm-chair fan . . .
Read between the lines, United will win the PREM TITLE.

you're obviously confuzzled "grin"

If you can confuse me with MC 'wicky wicky' OMO, how won't you mistake a Dawson own goal for a Tevez tap in? undecided

Or you think we participate in your cougar/jagenne schitzo?

It seems your hypermetropia is getting worse by the minute undecided grin

SAF says he doesn't know and has been coaching for donkey years, so he knows his onions. (more like yellow card loving fruit cakes grin grin)

I'll take his opinion over that of a visually challenged/mendacious hound dog like you. tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:33am On Feb 04, 2008
@ Debosky,

You are a wrinkled cock.  grin grin
SAF doesn't know because he couldn't see from the bench. There were too many bodies in the box and the schitzo happened so fast.
Blimey .  . . . . .Arsene Wenger DID NOT see Adebayor nutting Bendtner the other day at White Hart Lane.
It must be foggy down there(Gaffers dont see shit at White Hart Lane). . .Bendtner scored an own goal, didn't he? grin cheesy
Maybe this was why u got RAPED 5-1. Wenger didn't see em goals coming. grin grin grin

I know who scored because i was able to see the REPLAYS(crystal clear) in slow mo. . . . . .Dont envy me because i use SKYHD box. grin grin grin grin
Apache got the last kick . . . . He deserved it because he worked his socks off.
It shows the STRENGTH of Man Utd . . . .How can we play badly for 80 mins and still get 1 POINT?
If only Nani had more COMPOSURE in the final third, United could have won the game EASILY.
I suggest you get some therapy to help you cope with your Man United inferiority complex - seems like your medication isn't working.

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 2:44am On Feb 04, 2008
no wonder my HEART-fone was beeping cool

its 2.45 am . . . me needs to get myself some sleep, and JACKAL is here trying to incorporate me into a convo I wasnt involved in . . , say who is the[b] Viewer ? [/b] undecided grin Chacal,how is u dawg ?

@dEBOSKY

u don dey kolo small small . .na 2moro for u and me tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:50am On Feb 04, 2008
@ MC Omo,

I cannot see any difference between u and Debosky these days.
Both of y'all seem to spew and type the same way . . , THE ARSENAL WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go and lie down . . . .U need to rest after GHANA broke ur hearts.
Dont ever let me hear u say ENGLAND IS SHIT. . . . .
We all know now NIGERIA(180 million population) cannot produce a decent team. . . .Its pathetic.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:40am On Feb 04, 2008
@Jackal
dont even go near the Nigerian issue. . .Nigeria is more shyte than England.

@dayokanu
where did you see all those shtes you posted about Man United?
i'm sure you didnt get all those from ur LCD, u got them from the rott u shagged over the weekend tongue tongue! Innit?
asshole
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2008
Rooney has certainly been learning a lot from Ronnie's diving school. grin grin grin
What a blatant dive!!!
Football could be cruel, Spurs deserved all 3 points,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2008
Nigeria is wacked and crappy just like their colonial master England . If England cant beat a nothing to lose Croatia at Wembley no one should blame Naija.

With all the crappy players we have no decent team. Only Nigeria would continually lose to 10 men in competitions when it should be an advantage.

Italy US-94, Senegal-Mali 2002, Ghana-2008.

I wonder why anyone should complain about a ref who gave a penalty and a red card to the host country of bias. Try that kind of refereeing at Al-Ahly stadium,

Zamalek stadium or Ali Sami yen stadium in Turkey and he would not get out of the stadium.

Nigerians too dey complain about refs. 2000- Ikpeba penalty, 2004- Tunisian Penalty, 2006-Drogba goal and every time.

I am so delighted we lost Nigeria and England are crap.

They have now joined SAF and Ronaldo in the whining club complaining about refs.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2008
The referee was fine as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, this is United's thread and not Eagles and
their crappy players and manager.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ akinalabi,

Did u see United's game?
Can u honestly tell me Mark Clatter-butt is good enough for the Premiership?
He was pathetic . . . .

United didn't play too well BUT how many times have United taken 3 points even without playing well.
Clatter-butt allowed SPURS to get away with MURDER and he was booking United players for the fun of it.
Anutha conspiracy against Man Utd? Clatter-butt confessed he was an ardent Liverpool fan as a teenager.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
I was talking about the Naija match.

I saw our match on football first.

Clattenburg lost control of the game. The way
he did during the merseyside derby that left
David Moyes soo angry.

He is inexperienced (only 32) and sometimes he
should be sent to refree championship matches
like Uriah Rennie.

I wouldn't call it conspiracy. He just lost control
and he moved with the flow of crowd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2008
GOD bless Clattenburg grin grin

imagine he was even marking for Tottenham, blocking off the MANCS atimes . . .I just loved that sight, u can't always have refs doing your bidding or can u ? tongue grin grin

who saw how pained those bois were undecided they really wanted that win, imagine Evra and Rio being made to look so stupid, shocked

7 yellow cards . . . HABA ! shocked lipsrsealed

Lennon is fast maturing and yáll best believe Ramos will be top dawg next season, what with the current assemblage of players he has got cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
7 yellow cards? Big deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its still nuthing compared to the 71 RED CARDS Arsenal has copped under WENGER.

The yellows on saturday was the 1st time in United's history.
That should tell u something is wrong with Clatter-butt . . . .He is a Arrow(like Debosky).
Well . . . .what goes around comes around . . . He could be officiating the game btw Arsenal n Liverpool at the Emirates.
We was lucky to get a DRAW . . . .Lets see what ARSENAL get with CLATTER-BUTT officiating. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2008
not to worry . . . the Scousers are ours for thumping tongue

Clatter-butt or f@ck ever cant stop us from pummeling Liverpool, remember its going down at the Emirates cheesy

plus erm erm . . .Clatter-butt is a closet gunner tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hear him pummel Liverpool @ Emirates.

I hope Clattenbutt doesn't turn the 12 player for these wayward GAYNNERS.

He's meant to be sent to the Nigerian Division 2 for Internship grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Emperoh

not when u are putting ur nose in the wrong place cool

u rather need to be sent to our sports kindergarten class tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2008
I just want to believe that You just escaped from a Rehab or worse still a Zoo. Cos sensible Monkeys can hold better arguements with Gaynners.

I will advise that You be sent back to the Creche to restart your academic and sensible life.

I had thought this forum was for a group of Brilliant Man Utd fans but some Gaynners and other foreign idiots (apologies to non-football fans) have infiltrated this post making incoherent and insensible, underaged and gibberish statements fit only for newly born Monkeys. The above poster INCLUSIVE.

I advice that re-examine your mispent life. GAYNNERS FOR LIFE!!! NO BE ONLY LIFE? DEATH NKO tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Leave Emperoh alone.
U love preying on newbies of this forum, don't u?
Go to the GAYnners thread and hustle ur comrades there.

P.S. Where is Islander? She hasn't been in this zone for 96 hrs now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
Emperoh:

I just want to believe that You just escaped from a Rehab or worse still a Zoo. Cos sensible Monkeys can hold better arguements with Gaynners.

I will advise that You be sent back to the Creche to restart your academic and sensible life.

I had thought this forum was for a group of Brilliant Man Utd fans but some Gaynners and other foreign idiots (apologies to non-football fans) have infiltrated this post making incoherent and insensible, underaged and gibberish statements fit only for newly born Monkeys. The above poster INCLUSIVE.

I advice that re-examine your mispent life. GAYNNERS FOR LIFE!!! DEATH NKO!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You may have just bitten more than what you can chew! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is you talking to Dr. McKitomo?  shocked shocked

Expect Kit to go Ballistic on you, who is Gonna save ya? Le Chac or who? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Emperoh

Don't mess with the official Fashola Butt-Kisser!

I suggest you wait till 2011 when his Oga gets thrown out of office.Until then,you have to watch what you type. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

I will defend EMPEROH in this zone.
Emperoh was in HIS THREAD doing his thang and Dr Kit "butt-kisser" Fashola was taunting the hell out of his life.
Lets see how the drama unfolds. . . . . .I am licking me mouth already.

MC Omo,

Where ya GUNS @? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2008
Unfortunately he might have met his match. I fear no one. check that name again. Its full name is EMPEROR NERO

he should beware.

Gaynners pls U are all advised to leave this forum.

I came in here as a Gentleman but U guys have thrown decency to the wind and traded words like Okrika at Cotonou Marche Dantokpa.

If he's a fashola Boy, He should ask Anambrarians How the Uba's do it in Anambra my Home state.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Jackal kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss , Your gorgeous pitbull is here o. You know this pregnacy thing aint easy o. You have to pay me for every month I carry these 2 baby Jackals wink. I am off to Lamarze, be a good boy.opps. Daddy, LOL

@Omo, I see you are still here hounding my boo. Don't make me bite your 12 toes tongue.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
Who is this latest inbred offspring of the Jackalian lineage?

Don't mess with Dr. (Emeritus) Kit-Omo, or else you'll have me and Amanayabo (Rebel Leader) Loyika to deal with angry tongue

You dey claim Anambrarians, me I be O'sha boy, don't be messing with Bakassi boys if you don't want to be sliced and diced like Ugwu leaves angry

7 yellow cards in one game and you blame Clatterburg? Did he tell WR to blatantly dive in the box? grin grin

Very soon you'll blame the referee for Ronaldo's poor form on the day.

It seems y'all spoke too soon about the effects of the Saudi trip - its delayed effects kicked in on Saturday and caused the scumtwats to flounder. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ Deboksy,

Please do us a favour by watching football games before u comment instead of reading from Myles Palmer's cock-sucking lips.
Tell me why Ronaldo and Van Der Sar got booked?
He booked em for dissent but Robbie Keane and Michael Dawson did the same thing without getting booked.
Clatterbutt booked Rooney for diving . . . . .what did he do when Huddlestone dived like Fab4? He let him got away with MURDER.
I can go on and on but whats the point. . . .

Did u say Ronaldo has lost form? Astimagtism must be the new epidemic/endemic in Canada cos u seem to be suffering from it.
Ronaldo never stopped running . . . He was taking the kicks and he never stopped knocking the door and it eventually paid off.
His combination with Rooney, Nani, Tevez and Anderson in the last 10 mins is the best i have seen United play this season.
Anutha 5 mins and United should have won . . . . Is that what u call loss in form . . . Are u this pathetic?

When was the last time Hleb, Rosicky or Walcott(wingers) have actually influenced a game to secure an Arsenal victory?
When Hleb/Fab4 does not score . . . . .Its no news. When Ronaldo does not score. . . .It makes the headlines.
How moronic can u Gaynners be?
It is official: ONE MUST BE STUPID TO SUPPORT ARSENAL. grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
Emperoh (Infant terrible)

Go ask for your feeding bottle (or suck Chacal's thumb) and keep quiet. Children are meant to be seen not heard. (in your case, being seen is also a problem).

Debo

What else would you expect from one of the Wolfman's household grin grin

Chacal tongue

You are gradually running out of excuses, the league is on the final lap, lets see how this stuff pans out, next up for ya'll is the "Scum Derby", while the Chavs have their dear pals from Liverpool paying them a visit.

I forsee another score draw in both those games. grin

I am just going to sit back and see how the whole thing pans out, LOVING THE EXCUSES- KEEP EM COMING!! grin grin

grin GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.