Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504279 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Cassiel,

Why don't u tell him to go play with his cock-head while thinking about Adebayor's butt!!!!!!!!!!
Debosky is a heterophobe. . . . .He loves MEN.
He didn't see the GAME . . . .He was busy shafting a GAYnner's butt while the game was on.
The Arrow only checked SOCCERNET after recovering from his refractory period in one of his ferocious anal bashing!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Chac
Don't mind 'em dumb ass losers grin grin
@J-K
It was glaring robbery,i tell ya.But its all good.Its happened.We've still got more games to win.Chin up grin grin
@fellow reds
I've fought and won my battles for today here,lol grin grin Any more vermin haters still hanging around aren't worth replying.But if you decide to reply 'em,hold the fort well.Bon nuit. kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2008
Stop spilling bollocks Jackal. . .my sexuality has nothing to do with your defeat. tongue

After crowing to the high heavens about beating us and leaving in danger of no trophy, you are in EXACTLY the same position. tongue

Now some hypermetropic scumtwats are trying to minimise the issue by saying by the treble will evade allteams in Europe - the same silly twats who said we were minimising our loss by saying its not important. tongue

Why should I wake up early to watch a Scumtwat game? I was enjoying my peaceful sleep of course cool

The only hilarious thing was seeing Rio in the goalie's jersey cheesy grin

More red cards please cheesy. Chelsea lost Cech and lost, MU lost Van der Sar and lost. . .these are good omens for Arsenal's title push. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
debosky:

more red cards please cheesy. Chelsea lost Cech and lost, MU lost Van der Sar and lost. . .these are good omens for Arsenal's title push. cool

Always check the facts before u hurl your trumpery.
Van Der Sar was subbed at Half-time. . . . It was Kusczack(KitKat) that saw RED not Edwin Van Der Sar, u pillock!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are u this fickle? I used to think you are one of the few GAYnners with horse sense. . . . . I am disappointed.

When u see Van Der Sar in the next game against Derby County. . . . Go on RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!
All the BIG 4 are out of the competition and ARSENAL were the most disgraced. . . . .
United lost 0-1, Chelsea lost 0-1, Liverpool lost 1-2 and the mighty GAYnners lost 0-4.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2008
why are you so retarded Chac?

Did I say van der sar was red carded? You are simply too mentally retarded for me. I made two separate statements but your muddled up cortex could not distinguish between them and process them sad

van der sar was LOST since he left the pitch wasn't he?

Cech was LOST due to injury wasn't he?

how come your muppet mind linked that to the previous statement instantly?

Get your self a few more neurones and get back to me. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by segun44: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2008
we mess up today,well dtop teams are all out
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Debosky,

Dont even try to be smart, u idiot!!!!!!!!!!
How does normal substitution spell a good omen for Arsenal? Am i missing something?
You think u can twist the facts? I am way too smart for that. . . .Try that stinker with J Unit or Folahann not Le Chac. cheesy cheesy

Van Der Sar's sub was tactical so there was no way it could have been a good omen for u because he will be playing the next game.
If u cannot spew the language, do it in Yoruba or go and jerk off to function normally. . . .
You cunt, be honest for once. You thunk it was VDS that saw RED?? innit?? wink wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2008
I am not a mendacious Arrow like yourself tongue

I didn't thunk anything - the red card led to your loss, the loss/substitution of the goalies for both MU and Chelski (arguably) led to their defeat.

Fergie will do well to WIN games first before making 'tactical' goalkeeping substitutions. wink The old geezer may be finally past it tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2008
You reckon?

3 weeks ago, he knocked out an Arsenal team that twats like u rate so high with his 2nd team. . . Results at 1st half was 3-0. tongue tongue tongue
I cannot say he has lost it. . . . . .What happened could have happened if Van Der Sar was in goal. . .
Fergie is very much in control. Last time i checked, he is still the defending champion. . . .
Tell us the last time Wengay won anything meaningful as a football manager.

A visually-impaired referee failed to give United a well-deserved penalty but showed a RED CARD to KitKat even when Rooney was the last man.
Shit happens,  . . .  Based on what i saw today, this is easily United's best attacking football this season.
I am proud of the lads. . . . I doubt u can say the same when GAYnners lost at OT and WHL when u got bludgeoned.
You can rant, bleat, gibber and scream. . . . . United are better than Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by expressor(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2008
i think we played well enuff, it was just a stroke of bad luck.

Chelsea crashed out to Barnsley, i guess the cup competition this season are not for the big 4. Good development, that shows there is competition.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by faketan(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2008
Man U fans
Accept my heart felt sympathy.

What goes around comes around
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
faketan:

Manchester United fans
Accept my heart felt sympathy.

What goes around comes around
see them, what is that thing that goes around, hope is not 4-0 against ass-anal cos it can never happen to us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Presido1,

Dont mind those GAYnners. . . .
They have the largest assembly of ninnys and they hurl tosh all the time.
Me thinks most of em are on DRUGS or they are just mentally-challenged. . . .

Anyways, what's next now?
We play Derby and Bolton in the EPL . . .
United have their destiny in their hands if they are to win the Premiership.
If we WIN the next 10 games then the TITLE is heading back to OT(it's as simple as that).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 2:13am On Mar 09, 2008
Chacal:

If we WIN the next 10 games then the TITLE is heading back to OT.

You meant to say "Staying At Old Trafford".
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:26am On Mar 09, 2008
Chacal:

A visually-impaired referee failed to give United a well-deserved penalty but showed a RED CARD to KitKat even when Rooney was the last man.
Shit happens, . . . Based on what i saw today, this is easily United's best attacking football this season.
I am proud of the lads. . . . I doubt u can say the same when GAYnners lost at OT and WHL when u got bludgeoned.
You can rant, bleat, gibber and scream. . . . . United are better than Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best attacking football but NO goal. . .with Fergie reduced to a whimpering ninny trying to bully the head of the Refs body? grin grin

Please I hope to see more of these 'best attacking football' displays for the rest of the season. cheesy

Back to the premiership now. . .the big 4 are out shocked of the FA, so shame on those who say English footie is predictable. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2008
didn't see the second half, but i watched the first half.

but the referee practically won the game for portsmouth

neverthe less manutd should have been in front a long time ago, especially in the first two minutes when tevez had only glen johnson to beat in goal.

well, am happy,

and chelsea, i reserve my comments,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruthty(f): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2008
watz up all united fan just jointed the forum and came across these thread. would have love to read for the begining but its have if u re reading a text book. i think this thread is the largest on nairaland. well watch the game yesterday, dissappionted with wat the ref did. well we still have two tittles to win.

ONE UNITED[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2008
debosky:

Please I hope to see more of these 'best attacking football' displays for the rest of the season. cheesy

Back to the premiership now. . .the big 4 are out shocked of the FA, so shame on those who say English footie is predictable. cool

Shame indeed. . . . .who would have predicted that Arsenal will pick up only 3 points in 3 consecutive games. grin

Wonderful "attacking football" by Arse-anal. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2008
3 points in 3 successive games for Arsenal. Not a sign of
a team that wants to win the title.

Three draws is like LOSING 2 and winning 1.

The onus is now on us to kill off Bolton and Derby in our
next 2 games.

The title is staying at Old Trafford.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Spot on, mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The onus is on us to beat Derby and Bolton with a resounding victory.
Arsenal's result has presented us a fat chance to whup Derby and Bolton and to boost the GD.
Anything short of 4-0 in each game will be disastrous.

COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
Hmm.Bagging 4 goals ain't gonna be an easy task though.But then,drive and determination can accomplish anything,especially with the current table toppers flopping about like wet fish outta water.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Cassiel,

Of course. . . .
Putting 4 past Derby or Bolton won't be an easy task but then this is Man United.
We are playing the bottom teams in the next coupla games soi dont really expect any banana-skin duel.

It's good to be a UNITED fan.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2008
I wonder sometimes if lordi is actually a mutant gayner. He actually has sense.

As for our loss - all ye gayners could not even win against WIGAN. We get that we lost to Portsmouth. They are actually kind of good but for Wigan. You guys need serious prayers.

@ Doyin - shey you're happy? hissssssssssssssssssssss

As for my other Man U people - not to worry. This is the beginning of the beginning of our victory over other teams. We can still revive ourselves.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by expressor(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2008
ass-anal as drawn wigan, a chance for man utd to top the league.
this season is really a tough one, but i am confident on wednesday we will get back on top.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2008
thank God its a beautiful monday once again
The Gaynners grin grin grin im having a laff. . .
Aston Villa, Birmingham and then Wigan. Damn!
one more loss will be the icing on the cake for us.

That REF against Pompey should be castrated, hes a dog for real.
and then Rooney again!!
i cant understand him anymore.

Derby and Bolton will take in 4 goals apiece, who wanna take a bet?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2008
tkb417:

That REF against Pompey should be castrated, hes a dog for real.
and then Rooney again!!
i can't understand him anymore.
I agree!
As for Rooney - he has started his useless ways again. Just when i was beginning to hail him.
Things will fall back into place on Wednesday.
They can't afford to draw - not to talk of lose against those teams.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2008
The ruler is Back.
@MC, I have been working my fingers out. I had a very tight deadline with my San Ramon based High networth client.

Though late congrats on your San Siro win. You guys were better over the 2 legs. Though Milan has been like Akwa United this season some weeks ago, they lost to Catania. Great result but The EPL is slipping from you.

I need someone to confirm Is Man utd still on the treble chase?

Back to the premiership now. . .the big 4 are out Shocked of the FA, so shame on those who say English footie is predictable. Cool

Do you watch football at all? In every country FA cups are so unpredictable In Nigeria Jigawa Star and Niger Tornadoes can win Challenge cup in Nigeria. Millwall Played FA cup final in England some years back. Nurnberg won In Germany last year .
Predictability is about the top 4 season after season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2008
@Dayokanu
more like the nuisance is back

and cut off all those Jay-z's rhymes
where were you when me and Ugo were carrying the flame for Sean carter wey back in IFE
ask about the war we fought for Jay-z when NAS released The Ether.

Footie
we are not on a treble chase anymore courtesy a foul spirited ref. that was given to us.
hes a plonker for real
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2008
One of my favourite quotes is Fakers and Plonkers blame everything but themselves. Injury., weather, Referee, Pitch, Sun, Whistle and everything on earth You guys were simply not good enuff
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2008
and cut off all those Jay-z's rhymes
where were you when me and Ugo were carrying the flame for Sean carter wey back in IFE
ask about the war we fought for Jay-z when NAS released The Ether.

I was shuttling between Brooklyn and Queens making peace
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2008
The Ref needs to be publicly flogged. Anyway, i am not too happy that our players could not get back in the game and win. I could nt watch the match this weekend cause i had to take my Nephew somewhere, but caught the last bit and i was practically in tears.
Anyway, with the extremely weak Arsenal Form, We will remain defending Champs
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2008
One of my favourite quotes is Fakers and Plonkers blame everything but themselves. Injury., weather, Referee, Pitch, Sun, Whistle and everything on earth You guys were simply not good enough

Go to mercury and roast!!

@Aisha2
yeah right. . .ure right on target

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.