Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501082 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2008
grin grin grin I absolutely love this thread.Always spicy hot kiss
Who's watching Liverpool-Inter? Absolute breath-taker.Inter's keeping the pressure screwed on tight,but so far Reina's held on.Liverpool hasn't had much space to find their rythym. I fear for them because Inter look really strong.Anyway,guess if they can just hold on to their 2-goal advantage all will be well.Back to 2nd half.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
Red card for Nicolas Burdisso. De ja vu grin .Surely Liverpool's winning this now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2008
Beautiful goal!! Torres nets it yet again.This guy is just fantastic grin grin Methinks Inter is already out of the UCL run.Pity they have to fulfill all righteousness and play out the game till the end,lol.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruthty(f): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2008
@cassiel

watching the game too, but me think the ref is too hash on burdisso. Its all over for inter. girl that torres guy is on fire. i was triping for that goal. wish he was a united player well we still got the holy trinity according to jackal.

UNITED TILL THE DEVIL REPENTS
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
And so Liverpool complete the Italian job @ the San Siro grin Four English teams in the UCL quarter-finals.That's a first,4 teams from one country.Good chance of an all-English final.
@ruthty
The ref is a strict dude.Look at the match stats,8 yellow cards,1 red card.With that his shiny bald head grin As for Torres,we did have a chance of getting him,but Fergie decided to pass.Torres is world-class,but i still prefer Tevez.Rafa has erratically done it again.Congrats Liverpool.
Up United
Of course grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruthty(f): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2008
And so Liverpool completes the Italian job @ the San Siro Four English teams in the UCL quarter-finals.That's a first,4 teams from one country.Good chance of an all-English final.
@ruthty
The ref is a strict dude.Look at the match stats,8 yellow cards,1 red card.With that his shiny bald head As for Torres,we did have a chance of getting him,but Fergie decided to pass.Torres is world-class,but i still prefer Tevez.Rafa has erratically done it again.Congrats Liverpool.
Up United
Of course

yes its a good chance to have an all english final and for sure UNITED would be one of them. back to torres, fergie did not know how good torres was at the time of the transfar window, because fergie always like to buy player who have played againsed united and showed how good they her. well tevez's work rate is great. thats why i love him more than torres. but, torres finishes are out of this world.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by farooq11: 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
do u still believe that Man U have the will to win the league,either champion"s or premiere? wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2008
@Chacal

e dey pain u say na only NECO certificate u fit boast of ?  tongue

or why the beef with Dayo that even his boy TKB419 has acknowledged as his master  tongue  grin

WE ALL KNOW You DONT HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE NAIRALAND, OR DO You ?  tongue  grin

@TKB 419

do we roll once again ?  undecided

that girl don send me the full details oh! remember the one that is your accussee ?  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sharn06: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2008
Man Utd 4 8 years running, Man Utd for life
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2008
Well welcome to the Red Devil Zone - Sharn. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it.

I just read something this evening that's amazing.

While Giggs is taking his UEFA 'A' coaching licence in June, winning more medals at Old Trafford is his main goal.

The 34-year-old has made 746 appearances for the club, only 13 short of Sir Bobby Charlton's record mark of 759.

Giggs, who has missed the last four games with a calf strain, said: "I am just concentrating on playing at the moment.

Source: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1040322_giggs_not_ready_for_coaching_yet

Now I love Giggs like crazy but I think his season is past gone and he should actually concentrate on coaching. Especially now that there are people to take his place.
Newayz, what do you guys think about Giggs becoming a coach of Man U in place of Fergie when he retires?
I know Quieroz is in line for that position but after the statement he made when we lost to Portsmouth, i'm kinda scared of his diplomacy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:34am On Mar 12, 2008
I hope Fergie and Queiroz get banned for 4 games for insulting the refs tongue grin

And for the mendacious Arrow called Chacal. . .Van der sar WAS injured, which is why he was taken off, so my earlier assertion that the loss of both Cech and Van der Sar likely played a major role in the defeats at the weekend. cool

So Giggs wants to be a coach now? All these players who don't take time off before plunging in are very likely to make a mess out of it. I'd advise him to go chill out for a while and do something else for the next 3 years before coming back into coaching. If not he'll be a flop.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2008
debosky:

I hope Fergie and Queiroz get banned for 4 games for insulting the refs tongue grin

So Giggs wants to be a coach now? All these players who don't take time off before plunging in are very likely to make a mess out of it. I'd advise him to go chill out for a while and do something else for the next 3 years before coming back into coaching. If not he'll be a flop.
Thunder faya you for that angry tongue
How dare you ask for one of my best people to be banned? angry Jealousy no go kill pesin oooo! cheesy

Giggs doesn't really want to be a coach.
If you read the story, Fergie is encouraging him to be a coach and take the exams now while he's still playing. He has passed B and C exams already but he has to take is A exam in June.
He was a successful captain, obviously - he knows his games well and since he's been under Fergie's wings, there is no doubt that he'll be almost as wonderful as Fergie himself.
As for the time frame, I just think it's time for him to give up playing. We appreciate him all the way but he should start getting ready to leave.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2008
@MC
grin grin grin Roll once again? i'm as able as anything. If its the gurls schitzo, nah, i dont wanna do all those kind of things this year o. i don dey old

Dayo as my master grin grin grin that can only happen in the dreams
i call the shots and he listens to me, not the other way round.
Hes my boi, shebi na ur friend, ask him na

@Debosky
why should SAF be banned for stating the obvious?
im at a loss, he said the Boss of the refs should be answerable to all crazy decisions the refs are giving. isnt that logical?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2008
debosky:

I wonder where this PLONKER fell from. I guess MARS. I wonder who;s spreading all these disease. Debosky pls leave Fergie alone. Your coach has made worst outburst snd would have said something worse where he in his shoes.
Scumbag tongue tongue!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2008
@ Emperoh - lol, abi ooooo! smiley
Thank you.

All these gayners will not spoil my view of Fergie. The things Wenger says sometimes. . . . . . . - i reserve my comment.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2008
@Emperoh
if any coach should be banned for talking with his anus everytime, then its Wengay
hes the master in dishinh out f'cukeries
he should be sacked!!!
hes going trophyless again this year, i pity those who support that shyte club
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2008
Ferguson and Queiroz were angry after United's 1-0 defeat
The Football Association wants Sir Alex Ferguson and Carlos Queiroz to explain the comments they made after Manchester United's FA Cup defeat by Portsmouth.
United boss Ferguson criticised referee Martin Atkinson and referees' chief Keith Hackett after Saturday's loss.

Ferguson's assistant Queiroz also spoke out against Atkinson, and the FA has written to the United duo.

They have until 19 March to respond. If any action is taken, the pair would face a fine, not a touchline ban.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7286112.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Dayokanu.

Fine or no fine. . . . .The whole country saw what happened.
It is up to the FA to clean up their house and let us enjoy an impartial officiating in premier league games.
Blimey. . . It's so unfortunate that a league so strong financially has the worst match officials in Europe.
Rather than plotting to play 39th game ABROAD. . . .The FA's 1st objective should be employing 39 foreign match officials to rid this league of injustice and visually-impaired cunts in BLACK.

@ MC Omo,

Le Chacal and NECO? Are u high on spliffs?
I dunno what to do u. . . . . Many peops would actually prefer ur death but i dont wanna be responsible for that.
Lemme just let ur gay-ass be . . . .
You are few inches close to the GUNLINE. . . . .You walk outta the line, ur head gets blown off!!!!!!!!
Its as simple as that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
Been AWOL for sometime now, also just read up some post by our dear N/landers.
If you go to the Ass-anal thread, there 2 major things you'll notice.

1, The thread looks like its gonna be extinct sooner than we know it.
2, For those who can still manage to post, you can actually see and feel fear in their write ups, gosh someone was even begging for post. How pathetic. tongue tongue.
Ma guess is most of them have started to see the light and are slowly backing off, and hoping that a miracle happens.

A potential 8 points gap will soon turn to a 1 point deficit.
If pompey did us in in the FA, assisted by a bat of a referee, please, GAYNERS, dont make the mistake of thinking Derby and the likes will do you guys any favours. I wont blame no one for our loss, cos we shud have buried that game beyond reasonable and unreasonable doubt.
That game was a typical example of shyte happens grin grin grin

Wengay must have been wishing he was atleast 8points in the clear b4 meeting MAN U so he could have a cushion when we beat him, but too bad tongue tongue tongue.

I wonder what the' cliche of 'we are still on top' will turn to after todays result. Any guesses?

One United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2008
coded guy:

Been AWOL for sometime now, also just read up some post by our dear N/landers.
If you go to the Ass-anal thread, there 2 major things you'll notice.

1, The thread looks like its going to be extinct sooner than we know it.
2, For those who can still manage to post, you can actually see and feel fear in their write ups, gosh someone was even begging for post. How pathetic. tongue tongue.
Ma guess is most of them have started to see the light and are slowly backing off, and hoping that a miracle happens.

A potential 8 points gap will soon turn to a 1 point deficit.
If pompey did us in in the FA, assisted by a bat of a referee, please, GAYNERS, don't make the mistake of thinking Derby and the likes will do you guys any favours. I wont blame no one for our loss, because we should have buried that game beyond reasonable and unreasonable doubt.
That game was a typical example of shyte happens grin grin grin

Wengay must have been wishing he was atleast 8points in the clear before meeting MAN You so he could have a cushion when we beat him, but too bad tongue tongue tongue.

I wonder what the' cliche of 'we are still on top' will turn to after todays result. Any guesses?

One United

clap for urself . . . .what sense have u made now ? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2008
debosky:

I hope your fingers get twisted on your keyboard for typing that silly statement tongue. The ref and his assistants were at fault,whether it was deliberate or not.And every sensible person knows that.Even if they were arguably clear on the penalty,they were unarguably at fault on the red card.And if Fergie and Queiroz got mad because of that and gave pieces of their minds to the referees,it doesn't warrant a ban.If you had said a fine,i would've said you were being reasonable.But dude,banned for 4 games?Jeez,such hatred and bitterness toward Fergie and Queiroz tongue. Don't let all that hate block your mental faculties from functioning properly tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2008
Heehehehehehe. . . . .

The Pompey match still dey cause ripples.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2008
You scummies obviously can't take a joke tongue

Next time tell your coach to shut his yapper ok? His old tricks of trying to intimidate referees will not work.

How can you compare your senile manager to AW? AW has the decency to retract his statements when made in the heat of the moment, your nutty old geezer just keeps repeating the same thing like a canary high on glue grin grin

@ doyin

some peeps dey vex over your MIA status oh. . .you better apologise pronto wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2008
Good to know a gaynner noticed that AW says things like a monkey high on tequila - without thinking,and without knowing the meaning of whatever it is he says.Hence the retractions tongue grin Fergie,on the other hand,is brave and confident enough to stand by his words.No matter what he says,no matter how bad it is,he doesn't wake up the next morning to say,''um,i wasn't thinking clearly when i made that comment yesterday.it was made in the heat of the moment''. Guess Arsene's just too lily-livered to face retributions,if any grin

Oops.The thing about Arsene was a joke,by the way.Let's see you take it grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
there is no man that does not make mistakes and realise them later.

Only an OLD FOOL like Fergie will stick to his stupid comments like a retarded stubborn goat. tongue grin

AW doesn't say he didn't think before speaking, he just was maybe emotional. . .and wisely retracts/qualifies his statements when necessary. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Cassiel,

It's not a joke!!!!!!!

Arsene Wenger is a bloody tout.
Have u forgotten his fisticuff with Alan Pardew at Upton Park?
He forgot he was being triple-beamed by 70 zoom cameras and he kept his senses in his pockets!!!!!

Blimey, Wenger called a match official a LIAR in last season's Carling cup final.
The same pedo called Van Nistelrooy a cheat and was fined. . . . . .
Jose Mourinho knew what he was saying when he called Wenger a Viewer. . . . .  grin grin grin
Whatchu think?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2008
debosky:

there is no man that does not make mistakes and realise them later.

Only an OLD FOOL like Fergie will stick to his stupid comments like a retarded stubborn goat. tongue grin

AW doesn't say he didn't think before speaking, he just was maybe emotional. . .and wisely retracts/qualifies his statements when necessary. wink
Wow,surprised to see you responded to my joke.Guess you can't take one either grin grin grin
Comments aren't mistakes,dearie.You either know what you're saying or you don't.Its that simple.AW has no idea what he's talking about most of the time.He just says whatever flies into his stingy head.I told you already,Fergie is an honorable,confident man that sticks to his comments,doesn't deny his words,and accepts retributions,if any.I prefer that to a highly unstable,emotional grin ,and 'run at the sight of trouble' manager like Arsene. Watchu think? wink grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2008
@ Cassiel

Those comments were tongue in cheek wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2008
@debo
Whose?Yours,right? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruthty(f): 1:31am On Mar 13, 2008
Chacal:

@ Cassiel,

It's not a joke!!!!!!!

Arsene Wenger is a bloody tout.
Have u forgotten his fisticuff with Alan Pardew at Upton Park?
He forgot he was being triple-beamed by 70 zoom cameras and he kept his senses in his pockets!!!!!

Blimey, Wenger called a match official a LIAR in last season's Carling cup final.
The same pedo called Van Nistelrooy a cheat and was fined. . . . . .
Jose Mourinho knew what he was saying when he called Wenger a Viewer. . . . . grin grin grin
Whatchu think?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just cant stop laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:37am On Mar 13, 2008
Cassiel:

@debo
Whose?Yours,right? grin grin grin

It could be in yours darling. . .I like me a feisty gal wink tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2008
when did razorr start supporting man utd full time shocked

P.S. where is Cougar grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.