Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,755 members, 7,862,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503683 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2008
I just like Manchester United

Once we win the 30th match we are 3 points ahead of Arsenal since they played theirs today.

NO fear for RED DEVILS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2008
Ma brother i have no reason to hate them,
Everything about United is enticing.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2008
MANCHESTER UNITED MATCHES TO COME

Wednesday 19th March 2008
Manchester United v Bolton Wanderers 20:00 Old Trafford

Sunday 23rd March 2008
Manchester United v Liverpool 13:30 Old Trafford

Saturday 29th March 2008
Manchester United v Aston Villa 15:00 Old Trafford

Sunday 6th April 2008
Middlesbrough v Manchester United 13:30 The Riverside Stadium

Sunday 13th April 2008
Manchester United v Arsenal 16:00 Old Trafford

Saturday 19th April 2008

Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United 17:15 Ewood Park

Saturday 26th April 2008
Chelsea v Manchester United 12:45 Stamford Bridge

Saturday 3rd May 2008
Manchester United v West Ham United 15:00 Old Trafford

Sunday 11th May 2008
Wigan Athletic v Manchester United 15:00 JJB Stadium
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2008
Did y'all see BEN FOSTER the kid get am 4 bodi oh, no be beans. . . . . . He's a very kool kustomer! Much relaxed than Kusc. . . . . .

Please guys lets not get overly optimistic abt the UCL. . . . . . . Yes barca are bit frail but they now know that in a sense, the path has been cleared 4 em. No Milan, no Madrid. . . . . . . So they're defntly g'onna up their game in this final stages! Plus don't bank on it that our star playas just might not freeze up on the big nite!
Roma in itslf is a much daunting task. . . . . . . . We've beaten em 2 many times now, it cld just turn away from us this time. Our path to this final is as jagged as can be. . . . . . . . We have a chance, but i'd rather anticipate the worst!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruthty(f): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2008
RuuDie:

Did y'all see BEN FOSTER the kid get am 4 bodi oh, no be beans. . . . . . He's a very kool kustomer! Much relaxed than Kusc. . . . . .

Please guys lets not get overly optimistic about the UCL. . . . . . . Yes barca are bit frail but they now know that in a sense, the path has been cleared 4 em. No Milan, no Madrid. . . . . . . So they're defntly g'onna up their game in this final stages! Plus don't bank on it that our star playas just might not freeze up on the big night!
Roma in itslf is a much daunting task. . . . . . . . We've beaten em 2 many times now, it cld just turn away from us this time. Our path to this final is as jagged as can be. . . . . . . . We have a chance, but i'd rather anticipate the worst!

@all
didn't i tell u about foster that guy is great. if he gets more games under his belt i assure u guys he is going to be better than our own van. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:59am On Mar 17, 2008
Fergie almost ruined the game on saturday, with his selection. The whole world except Fergie, knows that Giggs should never start again. His contributions should be 10 mins to the end of games we've already wrapped up. . .like the Newcastle games. . But good win anyways. Most importantly, we got the vital 3 points. Thanks to Ronaldo.
Arsenal dropped 2 points!!! So beautiful. Now, we must consolidate the lead and beat Bolton silly on Wednesday. Then we'll be 3 points clear. Its all up to us now. No more freak draws. We must be at our optimum in every game. The title is ours. . Rightfully!
Now there's a familiar enemy in Chelsea, chasing like a rabid dog. With consistency and a tiny bit of luck, we'ld be home free.

About the Roma game. I'm so glad we are playing away first. It gives us the chance to wrap things up at home. It wont be easy, but I think we have what it takes to beat Roma. . .again. But surely, there would be no repeat of the 7-1 massacre. Roma has learnt alot since then. Dont forget they knocked Madrid out.

United should tread easy and take each game as it comes cos its crunch time now!

PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 2:22am On Mar 17, 2008
ruthty:

@all
didn't i tell u about foster that guy is great. if he gets more games under his belt i assure u guys he is going to be better than our own van. grin grin

The great thing about Foster is that not only does he make good saves,he is capable of making 50-60 yard passes.At Watford,he was notable for being able to launch quick counter-attacks by finding teammates with accurate long distance passes.

If he had been fit all the while,he would have been our No1.

For those saying Fergie made the wrong selections.Remember we have to rotate the squad to keep players fit for the coming 2 months.It was around April last year that fatigue started getting to the boys.By the time they played Milan,very few of them had the stamina to run for 90 mins.

You don't want to end up like Arsenal whose players are obviously totally knackered with 2 months to go.

PS:Any news concerning Mikael Silvestre ?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2008
YES,we have to rotate our squad but right now shudnt it be the guys who perform best SAF shud pick?we get to play derby yeah and u pick scholes and giggs,what effect does that have apart from slowing down the team.derby are relegation bound hence thier midfield tends to be filled with rash tacklers and guys with lots of stamina who have nothing better to do than just disrupt play which is why u need speed and dynamism! with these sort of games:kill it off b4 its even started!yet SAF picks scholes, giggsy who r practically dead and plays ronaldo upfront(fine by me)but whos going to run them ragged and stretch 'em out?scholes and giggs.its obvious saha is CRAP and SAF deosn't even bother with him anymore so y not do the same with those two,he'll keep doing this until its cost us.why not play tevez?he's obviously havin a bad patch and probably burnt out due to the amount of games played but what better game to get him at least up to a respectable level along with rooney who's also havin a bad patch.lookin at our fixtures after the boltongamewe tough fixtures and if we play like we played on sat. then we r in deep shit!the likes of fletcher and carrick shud be the ones starting these games cuz they know they wont get that much playtime and wuld give thier all when called upon not sentimentally picking old men cus he wants to.why not put saha into the fray as well since he's crap as well.some wuld say he's probably resting players for the games ahead,fine but what if derby had takin the lead(thankk u foster grin ) and we were looking for goals,hw wuld we do that with 3CMs and 1 really crappy striker on the bench?saha just fcuks up evrytin holsd onto the ball for so long for no good reason when he shud pass,he tryin to show us his skills or trying o seel himself to other clubs with his fake "touches" angry

@4play
Silvestre has less than a month to return which shud be ok,hoping he's dropped his proness to calamity grin heard ferdinand was injured(back Strain) so he cudnt play,had to put up with Bleep face brown angry wit the rubbish he keeps playin he might as well leave.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2008
@Jackal
man, wassup
i think having a full fledged squad is beginning to take its toll on United. . .why on earth will Nani and Tevez be missing in that game? damn! Thanks to God we didnt drop 2 points. Na God!!
Man, i have to admit your guy Ben Foster was just a bomber of a goalkeeper! Can you imagine that save against the notorious Kenny Miller.

I think SAF should quit tinkering like Benitez cos we just cant let up at this time of the season.

@J-K
Man, i agree with ya, a set up with Barca will be mouthwatering and spicy, but i dont want them in the semis. I dont want any semi-final heartache anymore.

United for Moscow!! Let us get there and then plan on how to take the trophy. We need to get to Russia by all means!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2008
WHich Moscow are you talking about? I wish you had Barca in Q finals Barca is going to whoop your Arses .

Gaynners are the most pathetic fans and Arsenal is the most pathetic club Which BIG team would not sack a coach after 3 trophyless season. That is why Arsenal is not a BIG club yet
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2008
@Dayokanu
Bring on Barca and we will surely deal with them the Roma way.
We aint scared of any european team.
We are simply the best both home and abroad.

Bring them on

United for Moscow!!!

What do you expect when we are trailing Arsenal?
They are a bunch of super mediocres!!
I dont give 2 fc'ks about them, all i want is Arsenal in the semi of the UCL and you sure know what to expect
another 4 goal thriller!!!!

All they know best is to equalize at the dieing minutes of the game
With that, i'll implore all premiership sides to score as many as they can in the first half and then relax.
They can only score a goal at the last 5 minutes of a game. (lol!)
Crazy bunch
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2008
I was dead scared as the Match went on. But I was happy about a few things. Ben Foster never looked like out for Nine Months and I think he's a bit better than Kitkat. His Service is something else and those two saves made my day.
I am afraid we being charitable in front of goal and our early season period when we drew goaless and won by lone goals may just be back. Pls for goodness sake let us sell O'Shea by next season. That guy is not supposed to be in a team the Cliber of Man Utd. I wonder what Giggs was doing on the pitch. As far as am concerned, if there is no energy to back up that experience you may well return to the classroom and teach football. I hated his sluggish movement. We must realise and Fergie also that you don't play fringe players like O'shea and Giggs unless the three points are in your hands and the game is in under your control. Thanks to Ronaldo I don't think we would have left with the Three points. This just confirmed to me that a pure 9 is a requirement at Old Trafford. And whats this am hearing about Luis Fabiano of Sevilla and Man Utd!!!?

All the same, its good to go a top I hope Chelski and Assanal draw while we beat Liverlesspool.

ONE UTD!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2008
@Emperorh
We need to beat Bolton silly first. Then we can play Liverpool with all the bite we have. Then pray for another draw from the Gayners. I think Saturday's draw was their 4th Premier League draw in a row! Thats a beauty.

@tkb
Cant wait for United-Barca. .but we have to get past Roma first. The only thing i'm scared of now is Fergie's selection. The guy messes up sometimes. He mite just blow one day. But i pray he gets it right for the rest of the season.

If we can be consistent and play at our optimum in all games, the EPL for sure is coming back home. . .and with a lil luck on our side, the UCL too.
PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2008
If we can be consistent and play at our optimum in all games, the EPL for sure is coming back home. . .

Maybe

and with a little luck on our side, the UCL too.

Biting more than you can chew tongue tongue tongue

PROUDLY UNITED
WHATEVER tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2008
Dayokanu.
Do you have a problem with that? Spit ur heart out. Lemme hear ya!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2008
@J-K 47,
What's up bro?

Almost had a heart attack on saturday but good to see we were able to come up with all 3. I hope we handle the gra gra am sure Bolton will put up. My studios are filled with new tracks and I will release all this weekend.  grin grin

Scared stiff of Roma. Remember some years back when  we looked so good for the Champs League ,  . guess teams that beat us , Leverkussen, Porto. I hope we can do these guys in again (over 2 legs)

WAN UNITED grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Barca is declining fast. . . . If we play Barca, the result will end 8-4 in favour of Man Utd.
They cannot defend to save their lives. . . . Their main strength is the attack(when Messi plays). . . . .
At this point, United will bludgeon any team. . . . . make no bones about that.

@ tkb417,

I told u about Ben Foster, didn't i?
He was on the verge of displacing Van Der Sar last season but his injury kept him out.
Lets hope he stays fit .

@ J-K,

U cannot really blame Fergie concerning Saturday's game.
If he cannot start Giggsy n Scholesy against Derby County, when would he ever start 'em?
He had Wednesday's game in his head . . . United are playing 3 games in the space of 9 days so team rotation is the key.
Trust me, the team that will play against Bolton will be super strong. . . . Expect to see Carrick, Tevez, Rio, Hargo and Nani.

Should United win on wednesday, we go 3 points clear(22 league victories out of 30).
I remember telling Loyika back in august that United will win more matches than any other team this season . . .He thunk i was joking.
Arsenal has now recorded a massive 10 draws . . . Thats not a championship form. . . . Its fuckery.
Andy Gray said . . . .ALL HE CAN SEE IS 2 HOME VICTORIES on GRANDSLAM SUNDAY.
That should put United 6 points clear with only CHELSEA to woory about. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Barca is declining fast. . . . If we play Barca, the result will end 8-4 in favour of Man Utd.
They cannot defend to save their lives. . . . Their main strength is the attack(when Messi plays). . . . .
At this point, United will bludgeon any team. . . . . make no bones about that.

Barca is declining fast but dont be deceived they would tear United to shreds. Their league form is not an measure of their abilities.

8-4? are we talking about NHL? Pray against the Barca pairing and you know how United fare against big teams in Europe. So just continue with Assanal. and leave Barca
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2008
@Chacal,
I am not scared of Barca it's Roma that's the problem . They will be extremely fired up this time. I hope we shock them in Rome. That's the only way. We tend to give home teams too much respect.

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2008
@Mancs

I BET U WONT WIN BOLTON COME WEDNESDAY . . . cool

ANY TAKERS ? cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2008
@mcomo
if we don't win no biggie we will still be top and u play chelsea over the weekend so thats ur problem not being top last i remembered top of the table wins the league.i think it just gaynneres being bitter bout losing top spot,wenger goes on and on bout hw its time to step up yet they dish out rubbish on field.at least when we play bad we win,when chelsea play bad they win and when we lose we accept it u dont see our captain go around thrashing our bench so its up to u guys to sort ur season out but can't balem u guys having not won anything for 8 years must be really hard to fathom,anyway its typical of gaynners always wanting thier lack of winning anything to rub off on others
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ dayokanu,

Are u outta ur fucking mind?
How often do u even watch La Liga? A lowly rated Almeira came back twice to force Barca to a DRAW last night.
Ronaldo will sit Abidal and fuckever on his ass . . . they cannot defend and Valdes is total hogwash.
United will beat any European team at this stage. . . . Ma only worry is CHELSEA.

@ MC Omo,

United will pulverise Bolton on wednesday.
Ferguson and his MONSTER SQUAD are going 3 points clear on wednesday and will increase the goals difference by anutha 3-4 goals.
Ma lads will be fired up on wednesday NOT because of GAYnners but because of Chelsea who are back in the TITLE RACE.

If United throw away the lead to Arsenal, we will catch up with em again before MAY. . . .Gaynners are UNRELIABLE holding the top spot. tongue
The real McCoy is CHELSKI who can be very ruthless and can grind results out without really playing well.
Prediction still STANDS at Man Utd to retain their title. . . . Chelsea to finish 2nd and Arsenal/Liverpool to fight for the 3rd place spot. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2008
I've said it times without number that there is nothing to
worry about in Arsenal. If they go 10 points clear, do not
despair.

All we need to do is stay ahead of Chelsea.

@ dayokanu,

I've never seen a Barcelona team that is this mediocre. Even
the run away leaders in Spain, Real Madrid are far from being
vinatge.

What makes you think Barcelona will go past Shalke?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2008
akinalabi:

What makes you think Barcelona will go past Shalke?

Exactly
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2008
McOmo
You are def'ly out of ur mind. You bet we wont beat Bolton!! Instead of you to go pray for the game against Chelski., who as at the last time I checked, has not lost a game at home in the last 3 seasons.

Manu4laif.
Hey bro. . Cant wait to see your nu titles. . And remember to add a documentary on "a hatrick of no trophies!"
About the Roma game. Like I said before, the away game is the most important for us. We have to at least get a draw. .with goals that is. Then we can do our thing at home. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
McOmo
You are def'ly out of ur mind. You bet we wont beat Bolton!! Instead of you to go pray for the game against Chelski., who as at the last time I checked, has not lost a game at home in the last 3 seasons.

Manu4laif.
Hey bro. . Cant wait to see your nu titles. . And remember to add a documentary on "a hatrick of no trophies!"
About the Roma game. Like I said before, the away game is the most important for us. We have to at least get a draw. .with goals that is. Then we can do our thing at home. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
@JK
I think we might just need to leave the Barca issue till after the games with Roma. I think we are winning both legs against Roma. Our boiz are fired up to get to Moscow.
der is no stopping us noww!

@Jackal
man, those saves by Foster were fight class.  I actually the game was destined to be a draw. No thanks to the profligacy in front of goal by our strikers. like SAF said, somebody gotta die when we start buring those chances. I strongly think Pool will be at the receiving end when we play on Sunday.

This is surely our season!

Those arseholes need to be flogged. Did Gallas weep after another uninspiring draw? is he gonna throw his armband at his teammate when they play the fifth draw on Sunday?
damn, those cretins need to see a shrink.

I personally think come monday, 24th day of March, 2008, we will be leading Chelsea and arseholes with 5 good points. Then, the saying will be catch us if you can.

@REDS ( i mean Red devils)
We started this season wobbling, scoring a goal per match, was placed 17th at a point. . .
now, 9 games to the end of the season, we are sitting at the summit of the table. how does it feel being a Manc?

ONE UNITED!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2008
Tkb
how does it feel to be a Red Devil? No beta feelin!! Nothin surpasses it, except S** maybe. . grin lol.
I was telling Loyika a coupla weeks ago that I'ld rather chase Arsenal than chase Chelsea. .cos the Arsenal that I know would surely drop points. . .when it mattered most. And here we are. . Leading the table with a game in hand thanks to their 4 draws in a row! Dropping a massive 8 points!!! And dont forget they are travelling to the Bridge this weekend. . .most likely getting another draw.
All United has to do now is to beat Bolton silly and play our hearts out against Liverpool.
This is how the season is going to end. United ontop, Chelsea second and Arsenal third.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2008
Chacal:

If United throw away the lead to Arsenal, we will catch up with em again before MAY. . . .Gaynners are UNRELIABLE holding the top spot. tongue

They are actually RELIABLE in being UNRELIABLE grin grin grin tongue

justkunmi:

Tkb
This is how the season is going to end. United ontop, Chelsea second and Arsenal third.

LOL cheesy cool tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ tkb417,

Remember ma predictions in August when these moronic Gaynners were saying all United's new signings were dud?
Debosky said Anderson and Nani will amount to nuthing. . .Others said Tevez is not good enough and United MIGHT even RELEGATE.
It simply shows how myopic, moronic and inexperienced some of these GAYnners are. . . . .
Ferguson stole 8 points from Wenger in 2002/03 season . . . Arsenal led the table from August till April and Man Utd won it in MAY!!!!!

Arsenal will not improve UNTIL they lose a GAME.
They need a kick on their backsides to smell the coffee. . . . .
Don't be gobsmacked if United goes on anutha 7-8 match winning streak to put DAYLIGHT between us and the North London twats.
We have got the squad to cope with the final lap . . . Apache, Anderson, Nani and Rio are all rearing to tear Bolton into SHREDS.

@ J-K,

It feels good to be a RED DEVIL.
Fergie wasn't STUPID when he splashed 60 million odd pounds on a title winning squad. . . .
Wenger had 70 million but he kept it as his pension. . . . he is reaping the dividends now. . .
one injury(Eduardo) and Arsenal now relies on late charge to DRAW games, not even win 'em.
8 points dropped in 4 games is like LOSING 2 GAMES and DRAWING the other. grin grin grin
Loyika must be SCARED SHITLESS as we speak.
Buncha twats.

coded guy:

They are actually RELIABLE in being UNRELIABLE grin grin grin tongue

LOL cheesy cool tongue

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Letz just say: THEY ARE CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2008
@Jackal
I must say Anderson was not at his best on Saturday. He wobbled like an injured player a bit. I hope he comes back to full force to deal Steven G comes Sunday.

I am no longer afraid of Chelski since Mourinho left them. They look beatable now but still solid at home. I predict a draw for their game with Assanal at the Weekend.
One of my Chelsea friend sent me a mail at the beginning at of the season when we had striking problems that we might be on our way to the championship. He was forced to beat a repeat when Mourinho left and they lost 2 - 0 to us.

@JK
It feel extremely Exhilarating to be a Manc. There is no better place to be than OT.

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2008
Loyika is scared of what exactly

Chacal you do talk a load of bollocks sometimes. United are top because they deserve to be top, to be honest Chelsea are the most consistent team in the prem, but United follow behind.

Having said that, United are presently topping the table, AND THE LEAGUE TABLE DOES NOT LIE!!

I have said it before, i believe come May Arsenal will win the league, and nothing i see will change that view. If we don't win it, then i will be here to give honour to the eventual champions, be it United or Chelsea.

There is still a lot to play for, and this can still be won by a point, goal difference and so on.

If anyone feels United will not drop points undecided well we will all see how this pans out, all i know is that there are still many twist and turns in this title race, Arsenal is going through a dip in form, of that there is no doubt, but we take on the next game, with our backs to the wall.

You all should better bag the 3 points against Megson's boys (As Derby showed ya'll it ain't easy). Basically when last have United won convincinly

Ya'll out played Pompey, but still lost, you didn't play well against Lyon, even though you won the gme, same can be said of your game against Derby, so i don't know where you guys feel you will get the burst of energy to pulverise Bolton   (who have already beaten you guys this season might i add).

Anyways, we are not really bothered about your game, what i intend to focus on are our games. I AM CERTAIN UNITED WILL STILL DROP POINTS. The question will be, can we take advantage of that, and i believe we can.

We have been through this scenrio before, twice this season, with United taking over the lead, and you Scumtwats jerking off that the lead will not be let go of. Guess that prediction was made useless both times.

Now you all are repeating the same balderdash tongue WE SHALL SEE HOW THE NEXT 8 GAMES GO!!

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Chacal, please give all your, "i made this and that prediction a rest" tongue WE ALL KNOW MOST OF YOUR PREDICTIONS HAVE BEEN DUDS!! So stop claiming stuff.

@ J K

We go dey here dey see who go get the last laugh grin grin

This is heading to the wire, and Arsenal will be Prem leader come May cool YOU CAN TAKE THAT OR GO JUMP OFF THE RIVER!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.