Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500590 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

They lack the belief. . . . . . It's the FEAR FACTOR just like the English team.
Arsenal always seem to believe something bad will happen to em someway somehow.
They sit back and allow it to happen. . . . . . .Look at the 2006 final against Barcelona.

Arsene Wenger had that game in the bag until they allowed Barca to come at em . . . . .
If Henry had taken just one out of their many chances. . . . .The game was dead and buried.
I think this is why many people feel Liverpool will get to the final if they avoid Man Utd and Arsenal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
Hey y'all

my absence is due to work issues. . .not any fear/doubt about our ability to achieve CONCRETE success this season. cool

I will be FULLY on ground come Saturday. . .right now I'm worn out from work.

@ Cassiel

I am disappointed at your response. . .I guess you prefer HOUND'S BREATH/HALITOSIS grin grin

Arsenal will go at least till the semis in the CL, regardless of who we face cool

I'd prefer a match up against Schalke or Roma - we can take those teams out - what I don't like at this stage is Fenerbache or any English clubs,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
@debo
Disappointed? grin grin grin You poor,poor thing tongue grin Don't you worry your nutty head about whoever or whatever the hell i prefer.I really don't see that its any skin off your nose.Try the Blue zone.There may be some willing lasses to soothe your rumpled ego wink grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Debosky,

U are a goat!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, u are a reasonable goat cos u have admitted u are the weakest in all the English teams remaining.
I concur Arsenal will tear any European team apart. . . . .The pace at which u guys subject em European teams is outta this world.
Milan couldn't cope . . . . .Sevilla even struggled here at the Emirates but that is where the buck stops.

Chelsea and Man Utd will blow y'all away without breaking sweats which leaves Liverpool.
Rafa Benitez is the master of 2 legs when it comes to European games and i will tip em to outfox y'all in Europe.
Wenger should pray he gets Fernabache, Schalke04 or Barcelona.
Any of the English team will batter him to a pulp.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2008
debosky:

Arsenal will go at least till the semis in the CL, regardless of who we face cool

I'd prefer a match up against Schalke or Roma - we can take those teams out - what I don't like at this stage is Fenerbache or any English clubs,

This would have been my prayer:
May you then face Liverpool or Fenerbache in Jesus' name and may they demolish you quickly
AMEN!

But
I actually want to face you guys so we can give you another butt whooping.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2008
@Islander

at least now u know the name of the one u share ur bed with tongue grin

@TKB

u have every right to fear Liverpool despite the fact that they have been woeful playing against Manure . . . .this time its EUROPE not EPL grin grin

AND TRUST ME, SAVE FOR MY DEARLY BELOVED ARSENAL . . .I WILL ROOT ONLY FOR LIVERPOOL TO WIN THE UECL AGAIN cool

I am so sure Barca would lose to any of the 4 English sides . . .take it or leave it cool

if all the four dont get to play each other in 1/8 final . . .then all 4 will play in the semis cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 2:43am On Mar 14, 2008
''Super blue'' and his bad belle sef.*hiss* Silly hill-billy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2008
@ritchboy and loyika
Hopeless numbskull ass-wipes. I am not Razorr

we never said you were, so what made u think we were referring to u

besides, rumour has it razorr got knocked down by a molue when she was on an okada on her way to the stv studio and she is currently in LUTH.

u should remember her in your prayers. . . her condition is critical. cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2008
yeah i believe you and i know Ben Foster is highly rated in the UK. I think ben Foster and Robert Green and very good goalies for England in the nearest future

Can anything good come out of England? Talking goalkeepers forget England they have the worst set in the whole world. Robinson, Scot Carson, David Seaman, David James, Ben Foster, Robert Green, Rio Ferdinand tongue tongue. They are all terrible.

Hey y'all

my absence is due to work issues. . .not any fear/doubt about our ability to achieve CONCRETE success this season. Cool

I will be FULLY on ground come Saturday. . .right now I'm worn out from work.

No wonder you were spewing rubbish about the Bundesliga and talents yet you all rave about the few ones that come to EPL. Hleb , Rosicky and Berbatov

Barca vs Man Utd, Chelsea vs Ass anal, Schalke vs Fenerbahce and Roma vs Liverpool would be ideal for me.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2008
@Dayokanu
i can see you believe Barca can beat us shey?
Just chill and you will be disappointed at what you'll get tongue
messi is out grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2008
@Dayokanu

bad belle dey worry u shocked

inasmuch as I hate the Manure team . . .I can bet my last dollar on them destroying Barca, and dont get me wrong ALL EPL TEAMS CAN DEAL WITH BARCA !!! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2008
dayokanu:

Barca vs Man Utd, Chelsea vs Ass anal, Schalke vs Fenerbahce and Roma vs Liverpool would be ideal for me.

Who gives a[b] rat Ass[/b]-Anal what is ideal for you, tongue tongue attention seeker!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2008
ritchboy:

we never said you were, so what made u think we were referring to u

besides, rumour has it razorr got knocked down by a molue when she was on an okada on her way to the stv studio and she is currently in LUTH.

u should remember her in your prayers. . . her condition is critical. cry

This looks serious . . . cry

anyone confirmed it ? spoke with someone just now and its confirmed she is in a critical condition ! shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2008
shocked

Na wa oh

And everyone is just pretending as if they didn't see what Ritchboy said Does Razorr have so many enemies on the forum.

Guys can someone confirm she is ok Chacal where are you

Man shocked bus hitting an Okada (I thought she should be really bucked up they way she goes on undecided but thats not the issue now sha).

@ Ritch

Do you know which hospital she is admitted to cry

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH HER FOR A SWIFT RECOVERY cry

cry GOONER 89

P.S. CASSIEL OR CASSETTE (Whatever you choose to call yourself tongue), let me just warn you this once, its my policy on NL to not insult women, but you are pushing it.

Whether or not we think you are Razorr is not an issue, you should even be happy we are comparing you to someone as classy (i never would believe those words would come out of my mouth shocked) as Razorr. You are not even worthy enough to wear her bra, talkless of being her tongue

Besides, i don't remember your name in my post, or are you experiencing lipsrsealed TIME WILL TELL!! lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Loyika,

I am monitoring events from ma OP centre . . . . .

Still cannot believe u can join DJ Omo and Ritchboy in this drivel. . .
Razorr knocked down by a MOLUE. . . What a heap of applesauce.
She is hale n hearty. . . I spoke to her this morning, homegirl is busy working on various projects.
Ritchboy must have her confused with some hoodrat in his neighbourhood.

Besides, are u still having erections over ma new feminem??
She is not your type and ma advice to u is to close your fly.
If your cock jumps out of your pants, i will chop it off with a full swing of ma axe. grin grin grin
How do u know what Razorr's bra look like?
This anutha evidence that all GAYnners are pervs.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
Its sooooooooooo Pathetic. These gayners are all over our thread spewing bunkum.

The annoying thing is since they kinda have a conviction that the titile is slipping out of the grasp of their telly tubby gay club, they have now degenerated into throwing tantrums on other N/landers.

They cant even discuss footie anymore.

You guys shud please do us a favour,
take your withered dicks back to your dying thread.

An orgy there might just revive it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
I was going to save my 2000th post on Nairaland till after the CL draw was made, BUT WHAT THE HECK!!

@ Chacal

You fiend tongue, what have we done wrong someone said something and I and Kit ask for confirmation STOP BEING A CANNIBAL!! tongue

Hope you are watching the draw wink, Hope you get Chelsea grin

Razorr's bra type/size just looking at her full picture will let you know what type and size she uses wink grin

@ Coded-guy

For someone who saw Man United play an imaginery game on wenesday , how anyone will take whatever you say seriously is beyond us all lipsrsealed

Let me get back to watching these plonkers from Uefa tongue tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2008
AS Roma v Manchester United!!!!

I'm getting sick of that team.Hope we continue treating them like our mistresses as has been the case for the past 2 seasons. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bussyankee(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
its manutd and as roma again  in the champions league qtr/final
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2008
We can do ROMA home and away.
Ferguson has to go to Italy with the MENTALITY to win.
I think United had the easiest draw. . . .  .

I feel for the GAYnners.
The return leg is at Anfield . . .  .
What a rotten luck for WenGAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
I can't figure out who I hate most between Arsenal and Liverpool.For NL purposes,I hate Arsenal the most but outside of here,Liverpool is my most despised team. grin

I would have loved Schalke but this is the next best thing.Won't want to go to Turkey.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
wow ! grin

bless God . . . . grin

Liverfool to go down . . . . cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
Champions League quarter-final draw:
1 Arsenal v Liverpool
2 AS Roma v Man Utd
3 Schalke 04 v FC Barcelona
4 Fenerbahce v Chelsea
Champions League semi-final draw:
1 Arsenal/Liverpool v Fenerbahce/Chelsea
2 Schalke/Barcelona v AS Roma/Man Utd

What a draw!!!  AS Roma Again. I know it won't be another 7-1 but i believe we will be in the Semis
I am a bit sure Arsenal can beat Liverpool. But they shouldn't get mouth running yet.

@Mc Omo
Most times i begin to wonder if u were created with a brain  tongue tongue
You attention seeking RAT tongue tongue
I will simply get my cat to chop off your head.

Iti akwu!!!!!!! grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2008
dayokanu:

Can anything good come out of England? Talking goalkeepers forget England they have the worst set in the whole world. Robinson, Scot Carson, David Seaman, David James, Ben Foster, Robert Green, Rio Ferdinand tongue tongue. They are all terrible.
No wonder you were spewing rubbish about the Bundesliga and talents yet you all rave about the few ones that come to EPL. Hleb , Rosicky and Berbatov

What is this cunt doing here? Does he think we are interested in the UEFA Cup? grin

Sit on the sidelines and admire the best teams go at it.You were the one who claimed the Champions League is the best measure of teams. . . . .wonder why your club is not in it. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Radiant(f): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
Barca vs Man U in the semis wink grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Radiant,

Stop that joke now.
Schalke will beat y'all.
So it's Man Utd Vs Schalke in the Semis.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2008
Its Man Utd v Schalke in the Semis.Who is Barca ?

Abeg,Schalke is a better team than Barca.Strong in all areas of the pitch. grin Looking forward to seeing Germany's sole flag bearer knocked out in the Semis.What will Dayo have to say then? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2008
Its a chance to confirm our superiority over the Roma team.
Barca/shalke, Bring em on.

Chelsea gets fanabache, will that be easy for them?
Guess at this stage anything can happen in Turkey!

Liverpool/Ass-Anal, This is quite a pair.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
@loyika
grin grin grin Hey loyika,rough day?Its Cassiel,if you've got hypermetropia cheesy
Now kindly digest this little piece of my mind.
I came to NL in peace.I bothered nobody.I wasn't really posting till that fateful day you posted something that made me post a reply.Your memory can't be that short,i'm sure you'll remember.Then you made a lewd comment at me.Remember?That's what made me give you the dissing you asked for then.If you've been sensibly comprehending all my posts on the Sports forum,i only diss people who ask for it.I don't go to other fan threads raining unnecessary insults.I don't start fights.I gently stay with my fellow Reds discussing soccer.Until some vermin or Arrow comes in looking for trouble.And like a true fan,i rise to the occasion and defend my club.If a lot of ''choice'' words are dished out in the process,hey,its the world of soccer.Contact sport.Hard tackles,grave injuries.If you can't take it,leave it.Ain't my fault if some silly ninny that comes dissing my club,dissing me,and my fellow fans gets some serious ass-whooping.He asked for it.Other than that,i trouble no one grin So don't come in here telling me i am ''pushing it''.I told y'all a thousand times that i'm not Razorr.Yet i was still being called Razorr.I resented it and lashed out at whoever 'Razorred' me.My fault?I did give a warning cheesy And i see you've been fantasizing about Razorr's bra.I'm sure she'll be flattered to know that tongue. I never asked anybody to compare me to Razorr.See me see sabi-sabi.I send una?And you're saying i should be happy You must be delusional or something to think i care.You wouldn't recognize class if it hit you in the face with a sledgehammer.
So if you like,warn me this once,or twice,or whatever number of times you please.Its a free world.My own policy is,live in peace with every soccer fan,joke around and have fun,but if anybody crosses the line he gets a bashing.I'm a girl doesn't give guys the right to take me for granted.I diss those who deserve it,i get dissed when they think i do too.So what's your problem here?If you take every little yab you get personally,you must have a lot of issues in your life.There's nothing personal here.That's the point of anonymity,gaynner.Or didn't anyone tell you? tongue
Now if you can't be a sport,kindly get off my case tongue tongue angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HOLY MOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassiel, i am impressed . . . . . .
You just wrecked a soul up there . . . I concur with your policy.
Matter of fact, i am right behind ya in your quest to rid this place of em verminous creatures.
Remember what i told u way back. . . . . . You want to stay alive?? . . . PLS, BASH A GAYnner.

@ Loyika,

I warned ya.
Get off Cassiel's case.
She will rip, tear and strip your MANHOOD. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Bloody incubus!!!!!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2008
Wow. Arsenal - Liverpool? This is going to be one heck of a jolly ride grin grin Can't wait to see Torres get Senderos running in circles,lol.
As for Roma,gonna be tough cos this time they sure will come prepared.But we will do the deed yet again.Sweet victory. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Chacal

I wonder why Cassiel didnt post immediately she read the rumour of her colleague Razorr being knocked down by an okada . . . . tongue

which projects did u say is keeping Razorr busy ? the same one that we have hijacked from 'em ? undecided

u beta recognize tongue cool

anoda thing . . .Cassiel no get chesticles for u to play with ? abi na so she flat like ur club ? tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.