Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,532 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504230 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2008
Coded Guy

Sometimes i feel you scummies have "Hereditary Stupidity", all the chances you had against Pompey in the FA cup amounted to what exactly How about the chances against coventry in the Milk cup

The first game against Bolton, didn't you have chances WERE YOU NOT STILL BEATEN!!

Oh because Ronaldo is having the form of his life, you all can make noise. WELL WHAT HAPPENS IF HE GETS INJURED WHO WILL SCORE Saha or Rooney Cause your gaffer is worried as well.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article3571991.ece

Anyway, for now you guys have bragging rights, enjoy it while it lasts, cause i forsee alot of surprises between now and Monday.

STUPID SCUMTWATS!! tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by expressor(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2008
@loyika
pls don't hate,where are you coming from,hope not the emirates.

bolton is going down.
manu 2 - 0 bolton
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2008
@ loyiks,
yes. . . . . We miss chances, who doesn't
But @ least we make the goal attempts, take the shots. . . . . . What do y'all do ? Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass. . . . . . . Drop points, lose titles & then console yourselves with insignificants "oh, we beat milan in san siro." "we beat man utd home & away." "see wetin our small boys de'y do. . ." "beautiful football" "sexy football"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seuen: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2008
Mr. Ruudie, while you are still running your mouth, remember this: ManUtd 0 - 1 Bolton or a draw. I'll advise you to have dinner before watching the game tonight because you might, infact you will lose your appetite after the display of stupidity by the manU players.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2008
Guy. . . . . Win, lose or draw we still top that table tonite!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seuen: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2008
U seemed to have forgotten the fact that liverpool won't be losing on Sunday and Arsenal will be winning.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2008
@ Loyika,

When will u ever shut ur dirty trap u call a mouth?
Who would score for Man Utd and reh reh reh. . . . Is that all u have got to say?
United have outscored Arsenal(even with a game in hand) . . .
Man Utd have conceded less goals and have the best strike-partners in the whole league in Tevez and Ronaldo=33 goals.
Say no more. . . . we deserve to be on top.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2008
[b]Michael Carrick says United’s experience could prove crucial in the side’s quest for Premier League success.[/b]

The vast majority of the Reds’ squad have lifted the trophy in the past – Carrick managed the feat in his first season at Old Trafford – and it’s this experience the midfielder says will be priceless as the season approaches its climax.

“We know how to kick it over the finishing line,” Carrick told Manchester United Radio.

“Hopefully last season’s success will benefit us this time around. You can always call on experience to help you through the tough times and this squad has plenty of that.

“I think we have the edge in terms of that and I think we’re the best team. Hopefully time will prove that.”

The Reds’ next test comes tonight against a Bolton Wanderers side battling for top-flight survival.

But although Bolton linger at the wrong end of the table, Carrick says United are mindful of what happened at the Reebok Stadium in November.

“We went there and they gave us a tough game – they beat us – so we’re not underestimating Bolton,” he said.

“They’re fighting for their lives and we want to win every game. If we play close to our best then we should win the match.”

@all them RED DEVILS

I think carrick just said the truth, cause experience will determine who wins the league this season and united have it more than the clubs who also want to win it.

@chacal, i think 2days games will determine the winner of the league not the game with liverpool and that the gaynners and chelski cause if we win today and chelski loose to spures, then we go 3 points above the gaynners and six points above the boys in blue. grin grin tongue
Then chelski would want to bounce back and beat em gaynners and we must win the reds. so, we go 6 points off the both of them. cool cool
OR chacal what do u think? grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2008
@loyika

if u are dumb and cannot understand ma point, please keep that hole in your face shut tongue tongue

i said your stupid gayner supporter was going on bout how good your play was and he seemed to be missing the fact that points were dropped.
You come all ranting like him to talk bout missed chances. tell me who does not miss chances?.

Let me reiterate what i was on about. with the amount of draws a supposed top team like Ass anal have in recent games, we can deduce from that, that you guys are more into the passing games.

if there was someone, just one person whose sole responsibility in the team was to take shots at any slightest chance then i think you guys would have been far ahead on top of the table, but what do Ass anal players do, they keep on passing the ball as if that is the sole aim of the game.

People say Ass anal plays the best type of football, i ask, what is in the best type of football when you dont
really threaten opponents with an all attacking flair like MAN UNITED grin. Just like saying a penalty was good but did not go into the net. (keeper went left ball went right, hit the post and came out) the fact is it was a missed penalty.

And you conviniently did not say anything bout your gaffer being stingy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2008
coded guy:

@loyika

if u are dumb and cannot understand ma point, please keep that hole in your face shut tongue tongue

i said your stupid gayner supporter was going on bout how good your play was and he seemed to be missing the fact that points were dropped.
You come all ranting like him to talk bout missed chances. tell me who does not miss chances?.

Let me reiterate what i was on about. with the amount of draws a supposed top team like Ass anal have in recent games, we can deduce from that, that you guys are more into the passing games.

if there was someone, just one person whose sole responsibility in the team was to take shots at any slightest chance then i think you guys would have been far ahead on top of the table, but what do Ass anal players do, they keep on passing the ball as if that is the sole aim of the game.

People say Ass anal plays the best type of football, i ask, what is in the best type of football when you don't
really threaten opponents with an all attacking flair like MAN UNITED grin. Just like saying a penalty was good but did not go into the net. (keeper went left ball went right, hit the post and came out) the fact is it was a missed penalty.

And you conviniently did not say anything bout your gaffer being stingy!!!!!!!!!!

coded guy true talk those gaynners think by passing the ball they would win thropies. How pathetic, they need somebody who can atleast take a shot from outside the 18. Well i like it that way because its to my teams advantage. grin grin Keep on passing the ball till the end of the season. tongue cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
Thats why Van P is dangerous in that team, he shots from any angle.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2008
presido1:

Thats why Van P is dangerous in that team, he shots from any angle.

From the bench, i presume.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2008
coded guy:

From the bench, i presume.

Sorry, i meant from his injured bed.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2008
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssso

C. Ron again!!!! Why cant this boy stop scoring grin grin. 23 league goals from the wing? Damnnn, thats incredulous!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2008
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RONALDO HAS DONE IT AGAIN.

GOAL NUMBER 23.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2008
Chacal:

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RONALDO HAS DONE IT AGAIN.

GOAL NUMBER 23.

Son, for the first time i got here first after the geezer scored grin grin

Damn, i was surprised, you aint here to announce or did 'em Piggy cops disconnect ur Aba/oluwole cable? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2008
Damn, Bolton almost scored, shyte!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
I'm compelled to follow the scores online since HITV has refused to show it for no reason angry angry angry angry angry angry

C'mon United cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2008
Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooo  grin grin grin

We go spell megson today!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
25 Yards out Niggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

My Boy,,  CRonaldo!!! grin grin grin

What a Punting freekick!!!!!

Pls can someone inscribe CRon's name on that PFA and Ballon'D'or gong?

Who else again merits it all around Europa? Aint nobody is stopping me boy!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Ronaldo is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikky, come to ma YIM now before i cyber-slap u.
If Ronaldo is not the best player in the world, i wonder what the word BEST really mean. . . .
He is the Michael Jordan of football. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2008
Chacal:

@ Rikkyjen,

Ronaldo is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son, Cronado at 12.5 million quids from Lisbon is a steal!!!

Carlos Queiroz and Fergir should be handed to the Sports court of Arbitration panel for unleashing this Armaggedon on the EPL.

Son, who can curtail this boiy on his day?? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2008
Son, do you know this boy just broke a record today?? cry cry cry grin grin grin

He broke Besty's record of 32 goals from a United winger. Best did that last in 1968!!! This geezer broke a 40 year record!!!

Queiroz should be hung for unleashing this boy!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2008
i will give u guys up to date starting from now

(28) steinsson fires wide of the right upright from 25 yards out.

(33) vidic meets nani's corner with a header but guthrie clears for the trotters. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2008
@ Rikky,

Ferguson should bring him out after the 3rd goal.
We need him fresh for Liverpool. . . . . . .
I can't wait to have those stinking Scousers on sunday. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2008
Nah. . . . I feel he should be taken out right now ASAP before some knucklehead crocks him. I don't see this bolton pulling a come back
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2008
Liverpool are in serious yawa on sunday
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2008
and why the hell isn't hitv showin the game
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Arsene Wenger and his boys would be biting their fingers now.
They had this title almost wrapped up some few weeks back. . . . . It must be painful watching Man Utd running away with it.
Letz see what those moronic GAYnners will say again today. . . . .
Buncha losers. . . . . They were having multiple erections but they forgot about that wonderbwoy!!!!!

Son, which will be the sweetest for FERGIE. . . . TITLE 9 OR 10th. . . ?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
(35) tevez burst into the box but waste his chance by firing straight at Al habsi

(35)Nani sends tevez's pass high over the bar from the edge of the box.

(37) davies wins a header in the box puts the ball the wrong side of diouf cool

(39) tevez shins nani's cross straight at the keeper.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2008
We need our strikers to score.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2008
can i get live commentary online

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.