Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504206 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2008
can't imagine what Razorr, Islander, Chacal et al would have to say to this Embarrassed MODERATOR

Who cares what Islander thinks? Not even her siblings give a sh*t. grin Would be funny to see sha grin

Cool down,things come and go on NL. No be we get the forum.When I dey ask Seun to make me moderator,you go lobby against me. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2008
Kitaun
i dont really care care what anyone thinks .

get over it cool

i didnt delete your post .

call me what ever name you want .na today?> undecided

this discussion ends here wink. i guess the topic says

Manchester United Fans: The Red Devils' Zone
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2008
ME LOBBY AGAINST U

U DEY CRAZE tongue grin

MUKI . . .GO AND MODERATE THE ISLAM SECTION U Arrow tongue cool

bloody liar cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Muki
well am no coward so I will refer diretly to u . . . cool

so u deny that my posts wasnt deleted . . .OK

Prof kit,are you saying you are no coward because you referred to a young girl directly online? grin The girl young enough to be your pikin,damn dude! grin

Una game never reach,tension don dey hammer una. This na pre-traumatic stress disorder.The thoughts of United going 6 points clear can induce all sorts of nonsense in a man.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2008
It's about TO GO DOWN tomorrow. . . . . .

There's TENSION in the land. . . . Arsenal fans are hoping the Scousers do em a favour.
Can u really count on Liverpool to deliver the goods at OT?
Ma days. . . . When will GAYnners learn to respect Old Trafford aka Fort Knox?? ??

@ Akolawole,

United players don't swoop on match officials.
KitKat's RED CARD against Pompey was rid of bullying tactics. . . The young polish goalie accepted his fate and went out without arguments.
We have the best disciplinary record in the league this season. grin grin

@ Ritchboy,

Negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best strike partners in the EPL is Ronaldo and Apache(35 goals between them)!!!
I still prefer El-Apache to El-Nino. . . . . Torres is an out n out striker. . . .  .Tevez is a support striker.
You cannot base their comparison on goal-scoring but contributions. . . . Apache can also boast of a clean bill of HEALTH.

@ MC Omo,

Of course, Fernando Torres is the best out n out striker. . . . .
Man Utd have no player of that calibre in their squad. . . .  .Adebayor cannot even come near him.
Santa Cruz, Drogba, Berbatov and Saha are few notches below Torres.

However, you have to respect what Rio and Vida have done so far.
They have only conceded 15 goals in 30 league games this season. . . . . conceded just 5 at Old Trafford.
Torres will not sniff a shot on goal. . . . If u doubt me, ask Eduardo, Adebayor, Fabregas and Hleb when they came to OT.
All of em could only manage one decent shot on goal in 90 mins. grin cheesy grin

As per the MODERATOR of a thingy, i reserve ma venomous comments.
Letz just hope ma details are safe and it won't be passed into the hands of villains.
Should that happen, somebody is going to pay through his/her nose.
THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2008
@Dr Kit, Chacal, 4Play and others

Muki is our Moderator and so shall it be(amen).

Lets move on i beg.

There are so much to discuss on this thread., as we enter the grand slam weekend.

Fear dey catch me sef grin

Peace
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Fear? You? Oh. . . . puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the most predictable GRANDSLAM SUNDAY yet.
2 HOME VICTORIES is all i can sniff.
Ma spider senses is even telling me that Chelsea WILL WIN with a high margin.

I guarantee u. . . . By this time tomorrow, Arsenal will be sitting comfortably in the 3RD POSITION. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2008
Talking about this grand slam Sunday thingy. . .

How come we keep having them if the fixtures are
not arranged.

Am I missing something here?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2008
Mc Omo:

MUKI . . .GO AND MODERATE THE ISLAM SECTION You Arrow tongue cool[/i]

What has that got to do here?

Please, do not raise religious issues here.

I beg of you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2008
Yet,they want us to believe its done randomly.This is the 2nd time this fixture has been "randomly" fixed this season.

United v Liverpool being the bigger draw compared to Chelsea v Arsenal,we are kicking of early because of the Asian TV audience.That is modern football for you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Of course.
These matches are fixed. . . .
What is the probability of it happening in a single weekend?? Besides, is tomorrow not Easter sunday??
Do u still wonder how the EPL is the richest league in the world?? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2008
I thought I was the one thinking along that line.

We had a grand slam Sunday last season as well if
I remember well.

The odds of this happening naturally 2 years in a row
must be 1,000/1 (I don become bookmaker wink)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Don't be surprised it will happen again next season.
I think they have designed it to happen TWICE in a season. . . . .

Last season, there were GRANDSLAM SUNDAYS in Sep 2006 and Jan 2007(Man Utd Vs Arsenal and Chelsea Vs Liverpool).
This season. . . . We had one in December and anutha one tomorrow(Man Utd/Liverpool and Chelsea V Arsenal).

Do u still wonder how Arsenal played 6 London games in their 1st 9 matches this season?
David Dein should be arrested and charged for fixture-fixing. grin cheesy wink grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2008
Chacal:

@ Akinalabi,

Don't be surprised it will happen again next season.
I think they have designed it to happen TWICE in a season. . . . .

Last season, there were GRANDSLAM SUNDAYS in Sep 2006 and Jan 2007(Man Utd Vs Arsenal and Chelsea Vs Liverpool).
This season. . . . We had one in December and anutha one tomorrow(Man Utd/Liverpool and Chelsea V Arsenal).

Do u still wonder how Arsenal played 6 London games in their 1st 9 matches this season?
David Dein should be arrested and charged for fixture-fixing
. grin cheesy wink grin

What did Dein do again? now that he got fired, u're still after him.
So he's the one that arranged the Grandslam Sunday now?
Why, is it that Sky paid him or sumn? grin grin

This is the most predictable GRANDSLAM SUNDAY yet.
2 HOME VICTORIES is all i can sniff.
Ma spider senses is even telling me that Chelsea WILL WIN with a high margin.
lol. . .2 home wins? do u think this is the Nigerian Prem League. grin
Deep in ur mind, after all these 'stradamusing' and all that, u know it can't go all easy for u guys.
I'm seeing two draws tomorrow. Let me even check Lardbrokes' odds grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ Eldee,

2 DRAWS tomorrow?
Pass that spliff u r smoking to the left hand side. grin grin grin
Anderson, Hargreaves, Nani and THE HOLY TRINITY will be featuring . . . . .
Who's gonna curb these front SIX? Hyppia and Carragher?
I am having a larf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden, y'all GAYnners wanna be NOSTRADAMUS.
I have seen Kitstradamus, Eldstradamus, Ritchstradamus, Debstradamus and Chuckstradamus.
Lets hope all y'all will be present here tomorrow after you lose to the CHAVS.
I don't wanna hear one excuse or the other from y'all. . . . .
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . I will be chuffed to bits should Kitstradamus becomes Kitstra-DUMMY tomorrow. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2008
eldee:

What did Dein do again? now that he got fired, u're still after him.
So he's the one that arranged the Grandslam Sunday now?
Why, is it that Sky paid him or sumn? grin grin

When Dein was at the FA,Arsenal used to get home fixtures after every single European outing.Chelski were getting away fixtures all the time,Utd for most times.

The FA kept assuring people that there was nothing untoward.As soon as Dein left,voila,Arsenal started getting away fixtures after Champions League games. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2008
akinalabi:

I thought I was the one thinking along that line.
We had a grand slam Sunday last season as well if
I remember well.
The odds of this happening naturally 2 years in a row
must be 1,000/1 (I don become bookmaker wink)
The Grand slam is not by chance they must have fixed it.
We are going to have it again next season Just like this season and the last.
Morrow na wire. I hope this Rio's story is just to decive the scoucers otherwise
it wont be funny at all. We really need that game to solidify our ground for any slip up.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2008
Chacal:

@ Eldee,

2 DRAWS tomorrow?
Pass that spliff you're smoking to the left hand side. grin grin grin
Anderson, Hargreaves, Nani and THE HOLY TRINITY will be featuring . . . . .
Who's going to curb these front SIX? Hyppia and Carragher?
I am having a larf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden, y'all GAYnners want to be NOSTRADAMUS.
I have seen Kitstradamus, Eldstradamus, Ritchstradamus, Debstradamus and Chuckstradamus.
Lets hope all y'all will be present here tomorrow after you lose to the CHAVS.
I don't want to hear one excuse or the other from y'all. . . . .
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . I will be chuffed to bits should Kitstradamus becomes Kitstra-DUMMY tomorrow. grin grin grin

Nah, I'll pass the spliff to the right, u've had too much for one day tongue tongue grin
I'm not Eldstradamus or anyfin, I'm just saying there's a very high probability that you guys will draw tomorrow.
Torres is on the form of his life, Rio's injured, who'll mark him? Vidic?

@4 Play
So what's that got to do with Grandslam Sunday?
Dein is not even with Arsenal again or has it been fixed since last season?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2008
Today's the D-day.
I hope y'all are ready to throw a celebratory party on behalf of Man U's win and Arsenal's demise.
RED DEVILS ALL THE WAY!
Let's see how the fools can handle OT.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2008
Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy na todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
We are going all the way to nick the 3 points,
Liverpool use to be our wife and hey will always
as far as EPL or footie is concerned.
By the 6pm today 5 point lead will be ours.
C'MON UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2008
danity:

Today's the D-day.
I hope y'all are ready to throw a celebratory party on behalf of Liverpool's win and Arsenal's demise.
RED DEVILS ALL THE WAY OUT!
Let's see how the RED DEVIL fools can handle OT.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tobilinoP(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2008
@ ELDEE!!!
Abeg which arsenal defender better pass vidic?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2008
SAF cannot do without Mind games. Afterall Jackal claimed Baba is a gentle Daddy.

Lets examine this:

On protecting Ronaldo

"He(Rafa) must think we are bloody stupid - and you can quote me on that.

"I don't think that Benitez reads the papers - that is unless we are playing Liverpool.
Advertisement

"He has said that I have asked for Ronaldo to be protected because we are playing them - but I have been talking about it for the last two years. I know what Benitez is doing, he's trying to get the referee on his side."

RAFA hit back claiming it took Baba 7 years to win a major trophy

"I have confidence that we can win the league before I have been here for seven years.

"This is my fourth season and I have won the Champions League, been to another final, won the FA Cup and won the Super Cup. [i]Remember, it took Ferguson seven years to win the League [/i]and I think if you compare the value of what I have won already to what he won then it is good."

Source: http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/sport/2008/03/23/fergie-in-rafa-fury-98487-20360564/

Jackal, what can you say to this? shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2008
Wes Brown fires us forward!!!!! The most unlikeliest person!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2008
united!!!!! one nil up
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pahtahkee: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2008
Today is a bloody day.

Blood must spill today. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2008
If United can win this match and win one of the matches against Chelsea and Arsenal , The trophy would be back home.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2008
It just went from bad to worse for liverpool. Red  card to Mascherano. Silly and stupid actually. Torres is on a tight rope too. he is on a yellow already.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2008
Half time. time to go get a cup of tea. (one of the remarkable British contribution to modern civilization). here i am watching the premier league, probably the greatest contribution from Britain to modern civilization.
One United grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2008
Mascherano definitely injected himself with some hard stuff before the game grin grin
What the hell was he thinking, he obviously had an easter show to attend and so he did all he could to get off the pitch grin grin  Now liverless liverpool are going down
                                                                            down
                                                                                  down
                                                                                         down
                                                                                               down
                                                                                                      down
                                                                                                             down
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2008
Mascherano definitely injected himself with some hard stuff before the game grin grin
What the hell was he thinking, he obviously had an easter show to attend and so he did all he could to get off the pitch grin grin  Now liverless liverpool are going down
                                                                            down
                                                                                  down
                                                                                         down
                                                                                               down
                                                                                                      down
                                                                                                             down
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2008
Wes Brown has scored for United but he seems to be loosing it at defence.

Did you see how he was dribbled by Babel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.