Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Federal University Of Technology, Minna. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology, Minna. (3037 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Minna,pre-degree/remedial Forms On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Technology, Minna. by KCBrown: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2008
Anyone with Info about futminna, where to get their pre-degree form and any ideal on the school fees for the pre-degree prog, Any useful info plzzzz my nairalanders,
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna. by dadamike: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2008
hi brown, the form is already out. come to minna immediately and get it from the designated banks there. N2500. its been out or about a month now.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna. by KCBrown: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hi mike, thanks alot for the info, pls are u aware of the schools fees and after the programm, is some1 sure of admission there, Plz get in touch on time my email is kc4meandu@yahoo.com
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna. by hassan4me: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2008
pls guys what is the programme that futminna offer in there pre-degree form, pls i need to know more about there pre-degree form and when is closing.

hassan4allofus@yahoo.com or 08065367343
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna. by dadamike: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2008
hi brown, are u not a nigerian?
noting is very sure here u know, u just keep on trying until God opens a way 4 u. pls get the form on time. the pre - degree prog are
1. remedials
2. IJMB
only remedials form on sale now. IJMB till next year. u actually fill d course u want there. based on ur final grade and post ume result, the department u applied to will either take u or bounce u. u can however move to get admitted to any other department. when u come 2 minna, u ll get d details. once u are in nigeria, na only God o!
form: N2500
fees(if admitted into REMS): N70,000
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna. by dadamike: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2008
check dis out:
this is to inform the prospectus student that the closing date for the sale of preliminary form which is also called the remedial form is close by and for those who have not gotten theirs should endervor to do so on or before october 5th.for more asistance you can call me on 08059265805.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna. by talk2ahmed(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2008
If you like yourself , get everything before 3rd October cos the Post UME for all those that never wrote before is Saturday 4TH OCTOBER 2008
Thats the most correct jist. If you are in need of 1-2 days accomodation feel free to contact me.I am close to the Temporary site (where the exams wud be conducted)
for more info call 08054533403(NO NYT CALLS PLEASE)
BEST of luck

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News -striking Lasu Lecturer Call Off Strike / That Moment When You Have Become Custome To Jamb..hilarious Pics!!! / Have Been Posted Today 18th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.