Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. (907 Views)

She Loves Me But I Hate Her / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by afajack(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
Please can somebody tell me what course this problem?If i toaste a girl today and if she agree B/4 2 to 4days i will hate her. please can somebody help me out of this, B/4 this thing course somebody big problem to marry 10 wives.
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by rampagain: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2008
she should be hating u poster cos ur english is sthg else

u should be happy that they even accept ur proposals
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2008
rme
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by iice(f): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2008
As easy as it is to fall in love so it is easy to hate.  Naija i hail.  More power to una. grin
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by Tatase(f): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2008

what does this even mean?
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by adekennis(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2008
@poster,wat are you now trying to tell us? angry angry
i dont understand you dude
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by timbabng(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2008
you are a confused individual, just go for counselling angry
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by sylvao2000(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2008
@poster:
Who tell Anambra man about love , so you mean say Anambra man no wetin love means too, na waooo abeg go market make you go dey sell parts jo,
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2008
sylvao2000:

@poster:
Who tell Anambra man about love , so you mean say Anambra man no wetin love means too, na waooo abeg go market make you go dey sell parts jo,

Come this guy, mind yourself oh. Just because that slowpoke is an Anambarian dosent mean you'll yab us like that. I'll have you know that Anambarians are intelligent and exposed. Why our dear Charles Soludo is doing his thing for y'all out there. Please oh, no dey talk that kian thing again smiley

So poster, why dont you take a hike . . . tongue
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by afajack(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2008
I know i make mistake in my english but i hope u Guys understand what i mean so do something
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by dyabman(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2008
afajack:

I know i make mistake in my english but i hope u Guys understand what i mean so do something

you too gan hold something
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by afajack(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2008
I no i make mistake in my english, but i hope u Guys understand what i mean, B/4 i notic it is 2 late. so Guys do something help me solve this problem.
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by adekennis(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2008
you are a confused individual, just go for counselling

Idiot angry,you are back again with your retarded ass aftr changing
your ur username angry angry angry
get off my back dude and get a lyfe.slowpoke sad angry
anofia,ishiewu,onyochi,onyara cheesy
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by CyberG: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2008
Comedy!! grin grin
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by CGKing(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
Are you out of your mind?? shocked shocked

Guys are up in here hoping just one would say yes and you are
galavanting about throwing ladies away like newspaper?

Please include ya address, I think we need to pay u one small visit. angry
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by rampagain: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2008
afajack:

I know i make mistake in my english but i hope You Guys understand what i mean so do something

eeeyaaaaa i understand u anyways

sorry for d insult

i think uve not really fallen inlove,dats why u keep hating them,once u fall inlove u will be so hijacked in the thing,no time for hatred
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by ula(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2008
who u be? there must be an evil spirit disturbing you
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
stupid post
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by oleigh(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2008
if u no take ur time na so u go take loose ur future partner,better be prayerful
Re: Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow. by Ben13: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
I trust Naija,
dem no dey slack to reply this kind of post.

@poster
If you had known, you would not have posted this sily stuff; not in Nairaland

Take heart eh!

(1) (Reply)

Quarelling/arguments/fights / Who Are The More Players: Guys Or Gals? / Ladies/men Would You Disclose Your Salary To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.