Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! (13559 Views)

How To Handle A Love- Hate Relationship / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
I appreciate and support Nigerian men just because I love my country Nigeria. A patriotic Nigerian is Onila , so i need 2 support my men

BUT the actual truth I have suffered in the hands of this men  cry I have been insulted, treated like dirt, humiliated in public by these men, I was also bullied on facebook and twitter by some mean Naija men years ago. Nigerian men are very insultive cry

look at what happened to the beautiful star "tiwa savage" yesterday on twitter. .a Nigerian man insulted her publicly. .that was so uneccessary
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
Tiwa Savage In Messy Twitter Fight Cos A Fan Called Her Ugly

Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nigerian men dont you know a woman's heart is fragile. . embarassed embarassed what kind of home training do you men have?

where u brought up by Dogs? if u were raised by a queen, u will treat women like a queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
weren't you the one that was boasting of all the goodness of being pretty, of how you're been treated like a queen? how come Nigerian men are humiliating you now? You seem to me like someone who hasn't been phocked for forty years and her mental health is nothing to write home about, hmm I just hope all the good Samaritan guys on nl can help you with your sex deformity cheesy gosh get a life. undecided
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by emofine2(f): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
The fact that you emphasise that you're a Nigerian every single time makes me to suspect you. . . or did you discover recently that you were a Nigerian? undecided

Also, do you like being insulted because you appear to engineer a kind of hostile atmosphere by acting foolish and bipolar? undecided

Anyway I hope the attention I've given you is enough to appease you sha. Ndo undecided
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
Natasha,,:

weren't you the one that was boasting of all the goodness of being pretty, of how you're been treated like a queen?  how come Nigerian men are humiliating you now? You seem to me like someone who hasn't been phocked for forty years and her mental health is nothing to write home about, hmm I just hope all the good Samaritan guys on nl can help you with your sex deformity  cheesy gosh get a life.  undecided   

u try to be mean but your not. .muscular demented foo-l
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2012
onila:

u try  to be mean but your not. .muscular demented foo-l

hhahaha trust me babe you don't wanna start a fight with me, at least I didn't insult you, if there's any one trying so hard to be mean its you, your post  is filled with so much stress hahahahahaha, I don't need to waste my time talking to a goat like you its not worth it, you're not worth my sh1t  grin grin  shameless pig from the the river of pigs trying so hard to get attention with useless and senseless topics flooding Nl with your stup1dity, almost everyone thinks you're a f00l so I guess we know who the real f00l is, get a life black goat phewwwwwww  Now I've replied you to keep you busy, since you have nothing doing, hope this attention I've given you is also enough for you and your f00lishness but I doubt it, since like the sands of the sea your stup1dity can't be measured cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Advocator: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2012
Try other ethnocultural men, it's time for a change.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
Natasha,,:

hhahaha trust me babe you don't wanna start a fight with me, at least I didn't insult you, if there's any one trying so hard to be mean its you, your post  is filled with so much stress hahahahahaha, I don't need to waste my time talking to a goat like you its not worth it, you're not worth my sh1t  grin grin  shameless pig from the the river of pigs trying so hard to get attention with useless and senseless topics flooding Nl with your stup1dity, almost everyone thinks you're a f00l so I guess we know who the real f00l is, get a life black goat phewwwwwww  Now I've replied you to keep you busy, since you have nothing doing, hope this attention   I've given you is also enough for you and your f00lishness   but I doubt it, since like the sands of the sea your stup1dity can't be measured  cheesy 

LAME! undecided shameless pigs from a rivers of pigs i thot u had better words. .fuc-k off from this thread
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
Onila is the female version of Lefulefu
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

Onila is the female version of Lefulefu
huh please don't say that, that's a big insult to lefulefu, gosh how can you compare sh1t with fufu?  shocked please don't ever make that costly mistake again abeg biko calling onila stup1d is an insult to stup1d people
onila:

LAME!  undecided   shameless pigs from a rivers of pigs i thot u had better words. .fuc-k off from this thread
hahahahaha is this the best you can come up with? I though you had better words? aww come on read through my post again there is enough insults to go around for you  cheesy you should bleep off from Nl lousy nitwit lemme end here, you're so not worth it Jobless agboro
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
shameless pigs from a rivers of pigs undecided i guess i shld feel insulted
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
Girl fight cool
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

Girl fight cool
you haven't accepted my request still  smiley BTW I'm not fighting I'm just saying the truth cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by 9janinja1(f): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
Natasha,,:

weren't you the one that was boasting of all the goodness of being pretty, of how you're been treated like a queen? how come Nigerian men are humiliating you now? You seem to me like someone who hasn't been phocked for forty years and her mental health is nothing to write home about, hmm I just hope all the good Samaritan guys on nl can help you with your sex deformity cheesy gosh get a life. undecided

PHOCKED ? sex deformity ? my word arent you a bit young for such language

, onila this is quite different from your usual posts, its obvious your a little down. you shouldnt let people get to you , idk what you meant by humiliated, treated like dirt and insulted but you need to distant yourself from such people that make you unhappy. If someone sends you a mean message on twitter or facebook, delete it, warn the person and if need be block the person. gbam ! also i think tiwa over reacted.

ps you may be bipolar
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Natasha2(f): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
9ja-ninja:

No I'm not smiley that's why they teach sex education from jss1 cheesy
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by onila(f): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2012
9ja-ninja:

,  onila this is quite different from your usual posts, its obvious your a little down. you shouldnt let people get to you ,  idk what you meant by humiliated, treated like dirt and insulted but[b] you need to distant yourself from such people that make you unhappy. If someone sends you a mean message on twitter or facebook, delete it, warn the person and if need be block the person. gbam ![/b]  also i think tiwa over reacted.

ps you may be bipolar

gosh you are so sweet  smiley but sometimes you need 2 tolerate pple inorder to survive even though they have hurt you, sad but thats life cry. So I try as mush as possible to delete the really bad ones and keep the others bad ones I can manage. undecided

I am not biopolar most of the times I am just playing ard on Nairaland smiley when I want to be serious I will be
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by 9janinja1(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2012
Natasha,,:

No I'm not smiley that's why they teach sex education from jss1 cheesy

ok o , nothing do u

onila:

gosh you are so sweet  smiley but sometimes you need 2 tolerate pple inorder to survive even though they have hurt you, sad but thats life cry. So I try as mush as possible to delete the really bad ones and keep the others bad ones I can manage. undecided

I am not biopolar most of the times I am just playing ard on Nairaland smiley when I want to be serious I will be

yes you do have to tolerate people just as long as they dont make you feel worthless every day of your life
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by claremont(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
This thread has been turned into a barrage of insults. Typical Nigerian ladies! grin
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
@ Onila, I would like to see ur pic. You sound like you want some D.I.C.Kson and attention, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2012
hmmm
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by malaria(f): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2012
Dis poster tnks this place dis place is high school where teenage girls fight over cheerleading.from the way u sound i guess u are 2 young 2 discus matters of the heart.
Agbọghọ erughi eru wara ọgọdọ.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2012
She is not young, she is just immature
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by malaria(f): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2012
@mynd44,immature abi young,imagine advertsn virginity wt nonsense,virgins dnt talk dis kind pesin if u enta ha pussy u go fear railway.
rubbish,augmentd ediot
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Chimezie198(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2012
malaria:

Dis poster tnks this place dis place is high school where teenage girls fight over cheerleading.from the way u sound i guess u are 2 young 2 discus matters of the heart.
Agbọghọ erughi eru wara ọgọdọ.

Malaria kedu maka typhoid? Hmmm igbaliala maka ilu nka ahu. Ngwa koro onwe gi aka.
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
Rano swags in. . . I know get tym for dis topic abeg. . . Rano swags out!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Chimezie198(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ranoscky:

Swags right behind him admiring his sexxy arse!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Chimezie198(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ranoscky:

Swags right behind him admiring his sexxy arse!
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by bekay911(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
Natasha dats too mean and uncalled for

onila pls dont come here displayin tantrums be serious for once. And as for d topic accept only ur frends on social networks and block d insolent ones
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by born2boink(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nigerian men are always honest, they don't call ugly girl beautiful unlike Oyinbo who keep deceiving girls
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
born2fuck:

Nigerian men are always honest, they don't call ugly girl beautiful unlike Oyinbo who keep deceiving girls
Re: My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
while you are all trading insults (smh), i'll stick to the topic and keep it real.

Nigerian men are a reflection of Nigerian women.
Let's face it, Nigerian women are not known to hold their tongues either.

I've tried the whole "leave Nigerian women alone" thing only to be insulted myself
by Nigerian women (and told to mind my business  wink). I've also noticed that
Nigerian women on here will talk junk about the men but cry wolf when they are called out
(onila, snappia and co).

Show respect and you'll get it in return.
the truth hurts but i've come to realize this recently. Anyway just my advice. . .not my fight, so
carry on  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity / Do You Really Need A Rich,sexy,hot Sugar Mummy Call 09035404174

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.