Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

"she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" (847 Views)

When She's Older Than You / She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older / I Love Her But She's Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by kumbalo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2008
"she is divorced, she has a 5-year old daughter in her village, she is 3 year older than i am but i am in love with her" this was a statement made by a course mate /friend last night who confided in me to please advise him whether he was doing the right thing. although he claimed they both love each other.

He also told me that they have been going out for about 5 months now. but he seems not too sure if the relationship will actually stand the test of time,not after his parent had sung it to his hears several times that over their dead body would their sons marry a woman that has had a child else where,  couple with the fact that the lady is also older than him. he seems confused. I couldn't tell him anything under the pretense that i hadn't had a good day myself,  i just told him before today runs-out we would deliberate on it.

Dear Nairalanders

I would be pleased if you can just tell me what to tell him because i seem confused too,  we are both graduating this year

it's a sensitive issue, please treat it a such
Re: "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by zignor(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
tell him to look for another babe undecided
Re: "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
well to my own knowledge tell him to sit d lady down and talk things over with her, since his family wont accept such person, d earlier d better oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by chykeo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2008
Boy,

Personally I dont think there is anything wrong with it. The important thing is that they love eachother. Of course ur parents should have a say in whom they marry but just like my own mum always tell me " you are the one that will live with the person and not I" spo the decision is for the guy to make. Not you and neighther I.

Tell him it is not wrong if both of them feel thier feelings are right and they want eachother. Love doesnt have time and so in this age and time one shouldnt be talking about who is older. There are basic things one looks for in a partner, if she has it all and he is sure thier love will stand the test of time, so why not? Agatha Christie said archeologists are the best for a woman; the older she gets , the more interested he is in her. Who knows ur guy might be good with her.

Should the parents choose for him? Akin to my mum choosing for me. Mum appreciates and respects my judgement. She has lived her life and I am living mine. No one should talk the guy out. Is he in real love and not a fleeting lust? Then let him go ahead
Re: "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by tumfulu: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2008
so whats wrong with that? Nigerians with silly mentality.
Re: "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by rampagain: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2008
tumfulu:

so whats wrong with that? Nigerians with silly mentality.

im impressed,ur post is not about manliness and puss.y today shocked

the lord is good
Re: "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by tope2000(f): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2008
rampagain:

I'm impressed,ur post is not about manliness and puss.y today shocked

the lord is good
hehehehehehe grin grin

@post
I don't see anything wrong, so she has a child, divorced and three years older. big deal!
unless its an abomination from where he comes from undecided
Re: "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by rampagain: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
tope2000:

hehehehehehe grin grin

yes naaaaa,i never knew that tumfulu has got dis kinda sense

anyways such pple dey get sense ,inspite of their raw postings
Re: "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" by idupaul: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2008
there aint nuttin bad in dating a woman who has a kid and who is also older than u. i think ur friend has no course for any alarm.

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of Failed Marriages In Nollywood / Heart Troubles( i would really want to hear what u think) it happens / Why Is It Impossible To Forget Ur First Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.