Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Mother In Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother In Law (986 Views)

Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother In Law by onyxgirl(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2008
Why is it that ladies have a phobia for mother in laws,whats up with wives and mother in law
Re: Mother In Law by Shaz(f): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
Idk.
Re: Mother In Law by skipo87(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
its all mind set, most ppl believe what they see and hear. they go by wat the society dictates to them. no mind of their own. most gals believe mother inlaws anr their enemies, witches and are all out to frustrate them.
Re: Mother In Law by onyxgirl(f): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2008
skipo87 thanks its not mindset i feel it has to do with d love of a mother and maybe competition u know am a girl and i guess its a major problem especially in nigeria
Re: Mother In Law by multigoal(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
Guys, everybody is free to air his/her view about this issue but I tell you, it is better experienced than told. Some mothers-in-law are very good but majority are crazy.

Hear me, my mother hated my wife badly from the first day I married her simply because I did not marry the village girl she arranged for me. She arranged that one so that she could use her as a remote control over me (I know my mother very well). When what she planned did not work, she openly boasted that the one I married must give way for her to do what she wants and 6 years later (just last may), my wife died. To tell you the truth, my mother was very happy and she kept telling people that what she wants has happened. She stayed away from the burial. Can you imagine?

Know that I am the 1st son and I provide for everybody 'cos dad is no more.

What can you guys say about this.

(1) (Reply)

To Our Nairaland Family (please Drop Your Christmas Wishes Here) / She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba / Nanny Kidnaps A Boy For N3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.