Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba (987 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba by Toktee(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2011
My sweetheart wake up last month to tell me that her parents said she should not mention my name in the family house,and that she should not dream of having me as husband to be,i asked my sweet weather she still love me she said "i dont want a situation where i wil profess love to you and in the end nothing wil come out"i kiss her goodbye,2week later my sweet came back to tell me that her mother agree to our relationship but the father said nothing but remain adamant that he dont want to see any other tribe except Yoruba,and dis girl is the love of my life.somebody shd please help!
Re: She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba by macjive01: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2011
If u really want to get geniune opinion u Wud need to add ur two ages, what do u do? Are u having ? or wud getting married to her better ur bank account and provide opportunities for u(tho u might b truely in luv, but it's good we know these thing b4 we open our mouth to say anything)?
Re: She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba by Blazay(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
I think it is a good idea. kiss
I think Yoruba peeps should only marry themselves! kiss
Pleeeeeeeeeaze, obey your father. . . he is a wise man. kiss
Re: She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba by Energy48(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2011
Toktee:

My sweetheart wake up last month to tell me that her parents said she should not mention my name in the family house,and that she should not dream of having me as husband to be,i asked my sweet weather she still love me she said "i dont want a situation where i wil profess love to you and in the end nothing wil come out"i kiss her goodbye,2week later my sweet came back to tell me that her mother agree to our relationship but the father said nothing but remain adamant that he dont want to see any other tribe except Yoruba,and dis girl is the love of my life.somebody shd please help!

What is really defeating you is lack of knowledge of your true identity. Knowledge is power. If you have the knowledge of the origins of you and your sweetheart you can turn things in your favour.

I posted some information on this at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-680899.0.html

(1) (Reply)

We Need Help Here!!! / My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? / Classmates Tearfully Reunited In Court—as Judge And Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.