Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Interracial Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Dating (3433 Views)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Interracial Dating? / Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Dating by millco88(f): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
What is your view on it? Any experiences?

Personally I'm against it b/c as a Christian, the Bible doesn't support such thing.
Re: Interracial Dating by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2008
Look at this one. . . . since when did Bible not support interracial marriages? . . . Moses wife was black, so was Queen of Sheba.

You need to stop reading Mormon bible.
Re: Interracial Dating by tpia: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Interracial Dating by timbabng(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2008
@poster
I dont think you know what interracial dating means
Re: Interracial Dating by sistawoman: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2008
please tell me where in the bible it says it is wrong?

But anyway i dont believe in it. Whites should marry whites and leave our brothas alone.
Re: Interracial Dating by Leilah(f): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2008
sistawoman re phrase that more like: Your brothers should leave white women alone also. Can't blame them sometimes though!!!
Re: Interracial Dating by sistawoman: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2008
Leilah:

sistawoman re phrase that more like: Your brothers should leave white women alone also. Can't blame them sometimes though!!!

alright i am going to leave that alone. i know white women are the bomb. All of us black women wish that we could be yall.
Re: Interracial Dating by Leilah(f): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
I'm not suggesting that! its the opposite in my[i][/i] opinion. To me black women are more beautiful.

I'm not opposed to inter racial dating as long as the couple are truly in love, willing to compromise on the cultures etc etc.
Re: Interracial Dating by rampagain: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
sistawoman:

alright i am going to leave that alone.  i know white women are the bomb.  All of us black women wish that we could be yall.

says who sistawoman?

i wish to be me,not whites wt skins as terrible as a soaked bread,most of them r as shapeless as monkey,wt flat ass ,and some have got the tummy of an elephant,sm blacks r ugly too,but always have sthg to compensate their beauties

sorry to say this,but i like me black
Re: Interracial Dating by sistawoman: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2008
rampagain:

says who sistawoman?

i wish to be me,not whites wt skins as terrible as a soaked bread,most of them r as shapeless as monkey,wt flat ass ,and some have got the tummy of an elephant,sm blacks r ugly too,but always have sthg to compensate their beauties

sorry to say this,but i like me black

You did not feel the sarcasm dripping from my post?

Baby Black is BEAUTIFUL.  I am so glad my daughter inherited her fathers skin tone and not mine.  I will age quicker in the face as i get older because of the white that runs through my blood but my daughter is 3/4 black and will age so beautifully and will be so beautiful in her chocolate skin. 

Maybe the Nigerian blood that flowed from my mom to me will help me age a lot less quicker.  But as i get older i can see the difference in my skin vs black women my age.
Re: Interracial Dating by Leilah(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
cry

I have to agree on the ageing bit.
Re: Interracial Dating by rampagain: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
sistawoman:

You did feel the sarcasm dripping from my post.

Baby Black is BEAUTIFUL.  I am so glad my daughter inherited her fathers skin tone and not mine.  I will age quicker in the face as i get older because of the white that runs through my blood but my daughter is 3/4 black and will age so beautifully and will be so beautiful in her chocolate skin.  

Maybe the Nigerian blood that flowed from my mom to me will help me age a lot less quicker.  But as i get older i can see the difference in my skin vs black women my age.

naaa blive me,uve got a nice skin,especially dat pics of urs wen u were going shopping,i love it

u have a nice skin,cos u is mixed

seriously i love blacks oooooo,i cant change my skin colour for anything on dis earth,whites have got a kinda skin dat,i really dont like it

i can imagine,how cute ur daughter is
Re: Interracial Dating by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

i know black is beautiful, but for me

na white woman i go marry

chikena

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Dating by nana(f): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
what sort of bible is that?
Re: Interracial Dating by rampagain: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2008
nana:

what sort of bible is that?

bible of millco88 grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Dating by tope2000(f): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2008
millco88:

What is your view on it? Any experiences?

Personally I'm against it b/c as a Christian, the Bible doesn't support such thing.

where in the bible did u read that bullsh.it angry
Re: Interracial Dating by nana(f): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2008
rampagain:

bible of millco88 grin grin grin
hehehe,i thought as much
Re: Interracial Dating by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2008
na book of mormons the guy dey read

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Dating by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2008
someone has been reading another bible.
Re: Interracial Dating by skfa1: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ poster

You just dont get it.
Re: Interracial Dating by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2008
GET WHAT
Re: Interracial Dating by Leilah(f): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hey sistawoman are you mixed ?wow my daughter is very similar to you she is white, arabic and black.
Re: Interracial Dating by A40(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2008
@poster of topic
What is this? a racist thread shocked what kind of Guru Maharaji bible did you read that inscribed that people of different races cannot marry? You must not know what the word christian means from your post you can't possibly be a christian
Re: Interracial Dating by KarmaMod(f): 1:32am On Sep 25, 2008
But anyway i don't believe in it.  Whites should marry whites and leave our brothas alone.

Arent you mulatto? Why didnt you tell your mother or father to leave the other alone?

Self hatred sha

Is your name Drusilla?
Re: Interracial Dating by benincitys(f): 1:34am On Sep 25, 2008
God forgive  you, for you don't no what you are saying.
Re: Interracial Dating by sistawoman: 4:20am On Sep 25, 2008
KarmaMod:

Arent you mulatto? Why didnt you tell your mother or father to leave the other alone?

Self hatred sha

Is your name Drusilla?

Yep i told my parents that they should have never gotten together and should have never produced 3 children from thier union.

I dont hate myself i just dont agree with what my parents did. Is there something wrong about not wanting other children to grow up and suffer like i did and contiune to do. Being light skinned is not nice. You are not accepted by whites nor blacks.
Re: Interracial Dating by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2008
yes i told my parents that they should have never gotten together and should have never produced 3 children from their union.

I don't hate myself i just don't agree with what my parents did. Is there something wrong about not wanting other children to grow up and suffer like i did and contiune to do. Being light skinned is not nice. You are not accepted by whites nor blacks.

sistawoman you've got major issues. Your parents owe no one any explanation. Where is the gratitude for bringing you into this world? No thank you? Just how dare you bring me into this world? Whatever you are you should be proud of it. There is nothing worse than denying who you are. Be proud of who you are and for heaven sakes please don't teach your kids any of your beliefs. If there are people making your life miserable because of your skin color, they are the idiots.
Re: Interracial Dating by bgees(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2008
I think white women should try getting a darker complexion.
Re: Interracial Dating by na2day2(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2008
u know the funny thing, there are tons of black guys that black girls ignore but once a white or latino goes for them, all hell breaks loose. undecided undecided

i have nothing against interracial marriages, my family line is plagued with such unions, and it is a great part of the history of most the tribes in rivers state. how do u explain it when a totally black dude have blue eyes and they are not contacts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Dating by na2day2(m): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2008
WORD!

rickky421:

sistawoman you've got major issues. Your parents owe no one any explanation. Where is the gratitude for bringing you into this world? No thank you? Just how dare you bring me into this world? Whatever you are you should be proud of it. There is nothing worse than denying who you are. Be proud of who you are and for heaven sakes please don't teach your kids any of your beliefs. If there are people making your life miserable because of your skin color, they are the idiots.
Re: Interracial Dating by Gabry(f): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2008
I am Yellow and my boyfriend is Black so I have no comments ohhh

and if thats what the bible says, we should just burn it spit it and throw it in the thrash as it is worthless. God made all of us why would that be in the bible. Common sense y'all angry
Re: Interracial Dating by na2day2(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2008
the bible didnt say anything like that, the poster was smoking pot when writing this post

gabrywyl:

I am Yellow and my boyfriend is Black so I have no comments ohhh

and if thats what the bible says, we should just burn it spit it and throw it in the thrash as it is worthless. God made all of us why would that be in the bible. Common sense y'all angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wat Is The Perfect Gift For My Boyfriend This Val / Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? / A Lying Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.