Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com (4978 Views)

Coach Omagbemi Picks 18 As Falcons Fly To Senegal / Florence Omagbemi Is Falcons Caretaker Coach / Omagbemi Gets Super Falcons Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com by queen2(f): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2005
c0dec:

i think athletics is boring.

nigeria doesn't have any stars again. our best have left.

Exactly, the ones that are there now are really weak, also watched it that time
it was a shame nigeria got nothing.

I could remember, this lady....... Mary onyali :Dwas one of the best then, but after her marriage i think she had to quit.

You can check her site here to read more bout her .

http://www.maryonyali.com

Re: Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com by hotangel2(f): 4:46am On Sep 14, 2005
Ohh she had a great body! Why did she let family take away what she loves? She could have juggled family and career together. I am sure she's no more a great athlete. Maybe i am wrong.

She a nice family, Wish her best of luck.
Re: Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com by Seun(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2005
She's still our greatest athlete so far, as far as I am concerned, and how do you know she doesn't love her family more than a career of endless running?
Re: Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com by hotangel2(f): 6:40am On Sep 14, 2005
I dont think she should just live her Career for family. She could do both together, get her money and be able to run the family.. wait wait. i ain't saying she's not running her family well financialy. all i am saying is, she could be the a great athlete and a great mom together. I won't lie to you, i dunno who she is. But i guess she was good. If she was still running, i could prolly know her.
Re: Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com by EzehM(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2005
Nigeria's greatest female sprinter bar none. A credit to herself, her family and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com by angelak(f): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2005
She had to quit because she was too old. I really admire her though. She made Nigeria proud during her reign.

1 Like

Re: Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com by queen2(f): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2005
She used to be a model as well.
Some of her model pics. cheesy

Re: Mary Onyali-Omagbemi - maryonyali.com by Ayodejioak(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Awesome!

(1) (Reply)

GEJ To Watch AFCON Final If Eagles Qualify / Osaze Odemwingie Scores Epl Fastest Goal / Have You Ever Noticed That Ronaldo Stands On His Tippy Toes During Team Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.