Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Uk Hotel Reservation Question - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Hotel Reservation Question (867 Views)

Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival / How Do I Get A Certified Copy Of Hotel Reservation For U.s.a Tourist Visa? / Urgent: Hotel Reservation & Health Insurance For Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Hotel Reservation Question by abhosts(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hello Experts,

I intend to apply for a UK Tourist Visa (First Time). I want to know, does my hotel reservation have to cover the whole duration of my stay (3 weeks) or can it be less? I ask this because I do not intend to stay in a hotel throughout my whole stay.
Re: Uk Hotel Reservation Question by kadman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2008
If your application says you would be staying in a hotel then yes your reservation should cover your whole stay. Don't complicate things by reserving a few days then saying you would stay somewhere else a few days.
You can reserve for how long you would be staying in the hotel,and write in your visa application that you would be staying in UK for that same period of time ( preferably 2 weeks ). Then later go where you wanna go to.
Or reserve 3 week,stay as long as you want to,cancel and collect your change ( you might pay a token for cancellation ).
Re: Uk Hotel Reservation Question by kokorunna(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2008
YES.

When you get here, you can inform the hotel that you are spending a couple of days and get the refund back but they charge you something.

Good luck

Check www.moneysaversforum and contribute to the forum.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Passport Sent From 9ja To U.k / Five Chance Visa To Belarus / Short Cut To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.