Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Imagine A World Without Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine A World Without Women (5599 Views)

Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? / Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine A World Without Women by pawn89(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2008
women are evil, demons, and do not deserve a space on this planet
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by syren: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2008
pawn89:

So i'm guessing your either gay or you're a eunuch then huh?  undecided
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by chessguru(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
@ post
    looking at this, i try to imagine  game of chess with no queen, i think it wont be complete, there fore the world without women wont be complete,  FURTHER IMAGINATION IS IF WOMEN don't EXIST  THE LORD GOD WOULD HAVE PROVIDED ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE/ and perhaps avoid tha Eve character who put us all into this mess , Adam was doing pretty well far away from the forbidden fruit before his Rib got missing , an event leading to the EVE-olution of Miss Eve (who quicky attracted professor Luci's the snake's/devil WHO HAD NO BALLS TO TEMPT ADAM INITIALLY)  LONG AND SHORT IS IF THE LORD DIDNT MAKE WOMEN HE WOULD HAVE CREATED AN ALTERNATIVE AND WE WONT MISS THEM SINCE THEY WOULDNT HAVE EVER EXISTED!!
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by jennykadri: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2008
chessguru:

@ post
    looking at this, i try o imagine  game of chess with no queen, i think it wont be complete, there fore the world without women wont be complete,  FURTHER IMAGINATION IS IF WOMEN don't EXIST  THE LORD GOD WOULD HAVE PROVIDED ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE/ and perhaps avoid tha Eve character who put us all into this mess , Adam was doing pretty well far away from the forbidden fruit before his Rib got missing , an event leading to the EVE-olution of Miss Eve (who quicky attracted professor Luci's the snake's/devil WHO HAD NO BALLS TO TEMPT ADAM INITIALLY)  LONG AND SHORT IS IF THE LORD DIDNT MAKE WOMEN HE WOULD HAVE CREATED AN ALTERNATIVE AND WE WONT MISS THEM SINCE THEY WOULDNT HAVE EVER EXISTED!!

u is becoming boring on this forum,with these childish way of posting chess here,even when d topic is no way related to it

by d way,u post like Vampire,hope u is not him?
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by chessguru(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2008
jennykadri:

u is becoming boring on this forum,with these childish way of posting chess here,even when d topic is no way related to it

by d way,u post like Vampire,hope u is not him?
  well thanks for your comment, Chess is my 'mother tongue' the language i use to illustrate my posts, TO ME CHESS THE ANCIENT GAME HAS  COMPLETE LAWS OF POWER AND ITS RULES APPLIES TO EVERYTHING IN LIFE, SO I USE CHESS TO ILLUSTRATE, AND IF YOU THINK IT IS CHILDISH ALTHOUGH I PREFER TO BE REFERED TO AS CHILD LIKE (THE CHILD LIKE has a place in Gods kingdom)  and if i am boring to you, em, em, i don't really have much to play, i have a pending game with fritz chess program, got to go!!   AM HERE ON NAIRALAND HAVING FUN LIKE A RAGING ROOK, I can't STOP SMILING AS I POST OR READ POSTS IN HERE, I LOVE SEUN'S SLOGAN ' LIVE AND LET LIVE

IF AM BORING YOU, JUST READ POSTS FROM OTHERS, INTERESTING TO YOU AND SIMPLY IGNORE MY POSTS, THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM WHERE  YOU CHOSE WHO TO FLOW WITH,I AM ON MY OWN-YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN- THANK YOU !!     

[s]LIFE IS LIKE CHESS, IT GOES FROM MOVE TO MOVES[/s]
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by chessguru(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2008
@ post
    looking at this, i try to imagine  game of chess with no queen, i think it wont be complete, there fore the world without women wont be complete,  FURTHER IMAGINATION IS IF WOMEN don't EXIST  THE LORD GOD WOULD HAVE PROVIDED ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE/ and perhaps avoid tha Eve character who put us all into this mess , Adam was doing pretty well far away from the forbidden fruit before his Rib got missing , an event leading to the EVE-olution of Miss Eve (who quicky attracted professor Luci's the snake's/devil WHO HAD NO BALLS TO TEMPT ADAM INITIALLY)  LONG AND SHORT IS IF THE LORD DIDNT MAKE WOMEN HE WOULD HAVE CREATED AN ALTERNATIVE AND WE WONT MISS THEM SINCE THEY WOULDNT HAVE EVER EXISTED!

PEOPLE CAN AFFORD TO IGNORE WHAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR LIKE, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM!!

Chess is[b] everything[/b]: art, science and sport-Chess is the art which expresses the science of logic   CHESS IS NOT JUST A GAME, IT IS GODS GIFT OF LOGIC /PRINCIPLES TO MANKIND  ITS RULES APPLIES TO EVERYTHING IN LIFE
   PERIOD
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by k1banty(m): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2008
hehehehe

i love chess!
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by antdec: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2008
pawn89:

women are necessary evil u cant do without tongue
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by 8ball(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2008
@ all the guys that have posted in this thread

If u haven't had erection since u read vis post,pls concult ya doctor n i mean it oh!
n the girls,keep loving
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by sexyLeamon(f): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
pawn89:

I guess your gay
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
pawn89:

that include your mom I guess cool
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by 3spade3(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2009
Tampax would cease to exist.
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by 24volts: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
Everything God created, is fine and perfect, BUT I think he regreted creating a woman. the first mistake on earth was initiated by woman, and the trend continued today. lets not be bias, either mum or sis or grand ma, wife,are all in the same category.
God would have made man harmophrodite the world would have been free of problems like; HIV, robbery, etc
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by follypimpi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2009
We will all be GAY.ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by 3spade3(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2009
24volts:

Everything God created, is fine and perfect, BUT I think he regreted creating a woman. the first mistake on earth was initiated by woman, and the trend continued today. lets not be bias, either mum or sis or grand ma, wife,are all in the same category.
God would have made man harmophrodite the world would have been free of problems like; HIV, robbery, etc

Yes, yes.
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by timilehing(m): 5:18am On Aug 23, 2009
a world without life!!!!! cool lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by sweetpie23: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2009
a world without women would be solitary
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by TheSeeker(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2009
It'll be a sad, lonely, cold, fruitless, tiring, waning and dead world. angry
Re: Imagine A World Without Women by Donvilo(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2009
Without my mother, I would never had existed cry
Without my gf/wife, I will die of loneliness. It's be like as if life itself is a living hell! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator As A Birthday Gift. / _______married Women Dressing Seductively___ Good To Do? Or Taboo? / Why Do Guys Like Babes With Big Nyash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.