Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,353 members, 7,846,529 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Cure Some Eye Disorders Yourself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Some Eye Disorders Yourself (952 Views)

A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders / How To Cure Apollo / Dealing With Dyslexia And Other Learning Disorders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Some Eye Disorders Yourself by freeoffer: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2008
Hello friend,
How are you doing right now, and especially now that you are with your computer? I hope your computer is not giving you any problem or damage to your eyes, but do you believe me that 80% of people that spends up to 5 hours in a day with a computer must have a little eye problem which sometimes resolves to a big one in time comes.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO? : They are little solutions which many people do not know about this problem including many other eye problems, that can be treated by yourself. With the drugs you have at your home. And save some of the cash you suppose to use to consult the physicians.ie do you know that the antihistarnines that are taken by mouth can cure contact dermatisis.
EDIKAN VICTOR
www.eyecaresolution(dot)(dot)com

(1) (Reply)

Help I Have White Hairs @ A Young Age / I Need Ur Help: Sum1 Pls. / Hydrocele In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.