Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea (6352 Views)

Wanna Go To Ghana To Hustle, What Do U Guys Think Abt It / How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. / =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by kadman(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ TPIA

I couldn't have said it better myself !

FAMOUS QUOTES -

- I hate Nigeria

- I do not, I repeat, do not connect with Nigeria in any form

- Applauding Thor who called Nigeria a shithole & worse than living in a toilet bowl

All this from a moderator on the biggest Nigerian forum. Na wa o

It even annoys me that i just wasted 4 minutes of my life posting on such a jerk !
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2008

Thor (m)
UK - Kensington London

Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up.
« #5 on: September 22, 2008, 08:07 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: benincitys on September 21, 2008, 10:26 PM
let wish them well is not easy to live in Africa .

Very true, but that's where they belong

They are not Europea

Thor (m)
UK - Kensington London

Re: Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up.
« #3 on: September 21, 2008, 10:47 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: benincitys on September 21, 2008, 10:33 AM
lucky people God was on their side.

Lets hope that God sees fit to pack their illegal scum asses back to the Gambia ASAP
They should have just dumped them off the plane without asking. After all they were in their own country

The more illegal immigrants that are deported the better

Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by benincitys(f): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
all is well we are all Nigeria's grin grin grin
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by ikeyman00(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
i have come to realise this a lot of benin people got beef with nigeria! even my benin friend accuses his fellows of killing his mother. they hate eachother like s hit

benincitys deny it?

they rather die here
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Sisikill: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
Who was it who said “When I do good, no one remembers. When I do bad, no one forgets?” Anyway, this is exactly what happens with Nigeria, the bad things are exaggerated while the good things are understated and even never talked about.

If you are getting your information from the internet, of course you wouldn’t want to go back, sometimes when I read what’s people have to say about the country, I want to  go hide under my bed in fear, then I remember this is the same Nigeria my nieces can’t wait to go back to when they came here for vacation. This is the same Nigeria we have to beg my mom to leave just to come visit us here and after one week she’s telling us “Our Ilu does not ba her la ra mu” meaning she’s ready to go back. . . THAT NIGERIA. People are living there and they are very happy!!

If you don't want to go back to Nigeria, that's perfectly fine but please stop trying to make it out to be hell on earth, it isn’t! angry
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by pafun(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
kadman:

@ TPIA

I couldn't have said it better myself !

FAMOUS QUOTES -

I hate Nigeria

I do not, I repeat, do not connect with Nigeria in any form

Applauding Thor who called Nigeria a shithole & worse than living in a toilet bowl

All this form the moderator on the biggest Nigerian forum. Na wa o

It even annoys me that i just wasted 4 minutes of my life posting on such a jerk !

I thought I was the only one that noticed. Anyone else ever heard of a man known as ‘Bag o’ Wire’ ? Man (Siena) if you had any honour left at all I think you should relinquish your position as moderator at least as most honourable people do in the UK ; you obviously don't belong here . But I am sure he will also sit tight just like all the Nigerians that he hates so much grin grin
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
Na wah oh, shocked hostility here, there and everywhere all over the forum. Everyone is just looking for a fall-guy to pounce on. Is the credit crunch pinching people that bad? tongue
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by igbogolo: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ busy body

you are a real busybody. lol!
on the contrary its not an opportunistic game. its something a bit more serious than that.
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
igbogolo:

@ busy body

you are a real busybody. lol!
on the contrary its not an opportunistic game. its something a bit more serious than that.

How serious are we talking about? Everyone is in a cranky mood all across the forum and everyone is looking for a fall-guy (inspired_men, vivikoko, sienna, sistawoman, etcetera, etcetera etcetera) and the credit crunch reason is the only thing I could lay my hands on. cool

Or could it be due to the fact that the divorce courts are very busy this period and people cannot get through shocked Husbands up and down the country find it hard to perform their conjugal duties at home because of their job uncertainties, and the wife thinks the husband is pushing her away cos he is having an affair with a chikala, so the women take their men to court quickly to get their mitts on half of the husband's fortune before it disintegrates and evaporates before their very korokoro eyes. . . shocked

I am on the lookout for a good solicitor in case you know one, I need to start swotting up on the intoto and intricasies of mortgages grin

humming to self Makojami olugbala . . .
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2008
Busy_body:

How serious are we talking about? Everyone is in a cranky mood all across the forum and everyone is looking for a fall-guy (inspired_men, vivikoko, sienna, sistawoman, etcetera, etcetera etcetera) and the credit crunch reason is the only thing I could lay my hands on. cool

Or could it be due to the fact that the divorce courts are very busy this period and people cannot get through shocked Husbands up and down the country find it hard to perform their conjugal duties at home because of their job uncertainties, and the wife thinks the husband is pushing her away because he is having an affair with a chikala, so the women take their men to court quickly to get their mitts on half of the husband's fortune before it disintegrates and evaporates before their very korokoro eyes. . . shocked

I am on the lookout for a good solicitor in case you know one, I need to start swotting up on the intoto and intricasies of mortgages grin

humming to self Makojami olugbala . . .

I bu onye okwu na uka cool
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by igbogolo: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ busy body
u are a real busy body! TUFIAKWA GI!!

@ agaba 123
LOL! LOLLL! LOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2008
Pls what did agaba say? I know onye oshi and onye ara is not a nice thing to say embarassed cry

Tufiakwa is Hausa right?
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2008
Busy_body:

please what did agaba say? I know onye oshi and onye ara is not a nice thing to say embarassed cry

Tufiakwa is Hausa right?
I said you are an intelligent woman
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
Kama mmanya ga-esere ogo na ogo okwu, ya waa n'uzo
[Instead a pot of wine will breed animosity among in-laws, let it break on the way.]

Onye riri osisi oji kpaa ya nku ka o nwere ike: anaghi ari enu oke oji kwa daa.
[While on top of iroko tree, gather all the firewood you can: it is not every day that one scales the great iroko.]

Anaghi eje akwa onye kwulu udo
[No one attends the funeral of a suicide]

Onye vu ozu enyi anaghi eji ukwu akpa mpuzu.
[He who carries the carcass of an elephant does not search for crickets with his legs.]

Anaghi acho ihe na-akpa onye na-acho ihe?
[You don't look for something in the pocket of someone who is looking for something.]

Ura ga-eju onye nwuru anwu afo.
[A dead person shall have all the sleep necessary.]

Onye ite abughi onye ahia
[A clay-pot retailer is not really in business.]

Onye hapu onu ya, uguru arachaa ya.
[If one fails to lick his lips, the harmattan will do it.]

Still don't know the meaning of onye, but most deffo know that na is a prefix to something, and is not used as a standalone e.g na-ayi, na-akwa, na-ijele, na-awa, na-akpa, na-acho, etc
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
hahahahaha
Interesting Igbo adages
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2008
agaba123:

I said you are an intelligent woman

Why don't I believe you  angry

If I were you, i would start shaking in my boots. Don't worry, I will unravel the meaning and get to the bottom of it, hopefully before the century runs out. Afterall you shouldn't rush to eat hot pap cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2008
Busy_body:

Why don't I believe you angry

If I were you, i would start shaking in my boots. Don't worry, I will unravel the meaning and get to the bottom of it, hopefully before the century runs out. Afterall you shouldn't rush to eat hot pap cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gbam
But it is an exercise in futility as I have already told you the meaning.
But it is good to keep you busy you know
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2008
Agbata obi onye bu chi ya”, meaning, your neighbor is your god.
In English you would say: John, Glory and Peter
In Igbo you would say: John, Glory na Peter
You can use na to join or connect words, the same way (and, at, in, on, with) used
told you I'm working on it cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh before I forget, my friend here told me to tell you this, she said you said something nice and that I needed to repay the compliment, but she does not want to tell me what you actually said cry

She said I should tell you that; Nkita tabiekwa gi amu that it means if only I was still single and unattached

I guess you must have mentioned something about admiring my intelligence then tongue
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2008
Busy_body:

Agbata obi onye bu chi ya”, meaning, your neighbor is your god.
In English you would say: John, Glory and Peter
In Igbo you would say: John, Glory na Peter
You can use na to join or connect words, the same way (and, at, in, on, with) used
told you I'm working on it cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh before I forget, my friend here told me to tell you this, she said you said something nice and that I needed to repay the compliment, but she does not want to tell me what you actually said cry

She said I should tell you that; Nkita tabiekwa gi amu that it means if only I was still single and unattached

I guess you must have mentioned something about admiring my intelligence then tongue

Make dog bite off my manliness (nkita tabikwee gi amu). That must be a good prayer. grin grin
yea your intelligence is the reason why I wished you are still single and unattached.

tell your friend I said, nkita rachaa ya otu meaning : may it be well with her
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2008
She said you are a very sensitive and sweet guy, she's blushing as I type this. She told me to tell you Amu jie gi

I think I need to step aside for you people to do your thing cool Let the love flow, afterall some people meet their life partners on the net nowadays cool
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2008
Ok
Busy_body:

She said you are a very sensitive and sweet guy, she's blushing as I type this. She told me to tell you Amu jie gi

I think I need to step aside for you people to do your thing cool Let the love flow, afterall some people meet their life partners on the net nowadays cool

Chei how nice of her. tell her I said, ' amu m ga-agbaji nime otu ya'
ujo adighi. . God bless her abundantly
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2008
agaba123:

Ok
Chei how nice of her. tell her I said, ' amu m ga-agbaji nime otu ya'
ujo adighi. . God bless her abundantly

Of course, you have to wish and pray that God has to bless her abundantly cos once you guys sign the dotted line, what's yours becomes hers, can't say the and vice versa part yet, because I need to get her opinion on that cheesy

In return to your prayers she says GI NA UMU NNE GI : she said it means she can't wait to meet your sibilings and your momma  too. . .

She also said Chineke kpokwa gi oku, at least I know the Chineke part means may God. My friend don turn to prayer warrior because of you shocked, did I also mention the fact that she is a good cook too. cool
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2008
Busy_body:

Of course, you have to wish and pray that God has to bless her abundantly because once you guys sign the dotted line, what's yours becomes hers, can't say the and vice versa part yet, because I need to get her opinion on that cheesy

In return to your prayers she says GI NA UMU NNE GI : she said it means she can't wait to meet your sibilings and your momma too. . .

She also said Chineke kpokwa gi oku, at least I know the Chineke part means may God. My friend don turn to prayer warrior because of you shocked, did I also mention the fact that she is a good cook too. cool

Chei this your friend is too good. see the kinda prayer she is firing for me. tell her I said

I ga-abu nku chineke ga-eji kpoo m oku. God will bless you and your family very well

Mgbe amu m toro nime otu gi . You shall never be in want
I ga na-eti so mkpu mkpu obi uto. It shall be well with you

Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2008
Kai, what have you been telling her, she is so excitable, she is gonna wet herself any moment from now. Now I am beginning to get jealous, no man has ever gotten this reaction from her before (see japanista, i told you it is a normal feeling tongue)

All I can make out from her delightful shreaks is that she says she bets you are one of those with isi nkpuru oso and eze nkakpi and boy she sounded so sexy when she said that cheesy

She also said iti bolibo and akpa njo like you . . .

You people now, do you want to finish all your romantic talk on the internet, why don't you save it for when you set eye on each other. I refuse to be used as a messanger of love henceforth angry
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2008
chei nice lady. Is she weting herself? iwe ewena gi amu m ajoghi njo grin kama ya Iwere akwa kechie m iru. Mgbe amu m no nime otu gi, I chefuo iru m
Itiwe afam
Meaning God bless you and your family. May you see your childrens children.

Ka amu gharakwa Iko na otu gi: may there be bread always on your table
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by igbogolo: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ busybody
LOL! I cant stop laughing. Thanks guys for making my day

Sent from my iPhone
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
Igbogolo
lol
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
agaba123:

chei nice lady. Is she weting herself? iwe ewena gi amu m ajoghi njo grin kama ya Iwere akwa kechie m iru. Mgbe amu m no nime otu gi, I chefuo iru m
Itiwe afam
Meaning God bless you and your family. May you see your childrens children.

Ka amu gharakwa Iko na otu gi: may there be bread always on your table

All this romantic prayers for one person only shocked

She had to step out and all I could make out was efulefu, ozo, and kodi I don't remember the order she put it in, but I'm sure it has to do telling you she's so sorry she had to dash. cheesy

Wow, is this how Ibo people toast each other shocked so intense, so passionate so full of vigour shocked No wonder Ibo men cherish their wives so much . . .
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by igbogolo: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
@agaba
u guys won't kill me
hahahaha. Lmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2008
Busy_body:

All this romantic prayers for one person only shocked

She had to step out and all I could make out was efulefu, ozo, and kodi I don't remember the order she put it in, but I'm sure it has to do telling you she's so sorry she had to dash. cheesy

Wow, is this how Ibo people toast each other shocked so intense, so passionate so full of vigour shocked No wonder Ibo men cherish their wives so much . . .
Cheii very nice of you sweetie. Otu gi di uto. Ara gi kwukwazi oto. Kedu ihe me ji onwe m eme? May the God of our fathers protect you.
m na-anuru ara gi O di m ka m no n'elu igwe. When I think about I feel like I am in heaven
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2008
igbogolo:

@ busybody
LOL! I can't stop laughing. Thanks guys for making my day

Sent from my iPhone

This is not a joking matter o. Now I am really serious about that lawyer. See what I have been missing wasting my time with those Yoruba Yoruba people. . . It's about time I find me a romantic, passionate, virile man from the east who can be whispering sweet nothings into my ears, like Agaba has been doing to my friend  grin

And he doesn't have to have a job, as I intend leaving with half . . . his full time job would simply be to learn under the feet of Agaba the art of romance, and how to convey the message across to me. cheesy
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
hehehehehehe grin cheesy Igbogolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Nigerian E-passport And International Passport / Help.....travelling To Republic Of Suriname In South America. / Studying & Living In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.