Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea (6351 Views)

Wanna Go To Ghana To Hustle, What Do U Guys Think Abt It / How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. / =N=650,000 Ecobank 2010 World Cup Package (what Do U Guys Think?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by igbogolo: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
lol!
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
agaba123:

hehehehehehe grin cheesy Igbogolo

Your attention is needed here with immediate alacrity angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-180185.0.html

How could you do me like this cry cry cry I thought you were different cry Not 1, not 2, but 3 triflingĀ lipsrsealed, Who knows how many more are still waiting to crawl out of the woodworks angry angry angry

Igbogolo, did you know about this angry angry angry
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
Busy_body:

Your attention is needed here with immediate alacrity angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-180185.0.html

How could you do me like this cry cry cry I thought you were different cry Not 1, not 2, but 3 trifling lipsrsealed, Who knows how many more are still waiting to crawl out of the woodworks angry angry angry

Igbogolo, did you know about this angry angry angry

Somebody just said her mind, and you take it to mean my mind? Never told you that.
Meanwhile you were hiding behind a supposed interpreter. wink wink wink
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2008
i m not trying to wrong anyone by posting this mesage, but this is a story i witnessed.

this bros is not crying because of anything, but because he was living in netherland thinking that is the end of the world. and thinking abroad is the only place to make money. but when he came back home, he discovered he was getting it worng. his friend who stayed here in nigeria showed him what it means to have money here in Nigeria.

the conclusion of my stiry is that we should nt be despirate of travelling abroad, we can make money here in Nigeria.

endclass
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by benincitys(f): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2008
bilms:

i m not trying to wrong anyone by posting this mesage, but this is a story i witnessed.

this bros is not crying because of anything, but because he was living in netherland thinking that is the end of the world. and thinking abroad is the only place to make money. but when he came back home, he discovered he was getting it worng. his friend who stayed here in nigeria showed him what it means to have money here in Nigeria.

the conclusion of my stiry is that we should nt be despirate of travelling abroad, we can make money here in Nigeria.

endclass
were in Nigerian? name and address pls .
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by lucabrasi(m): 1:01am On Oct 13, 2008
its a real wa for nigerians,so because a woman and her kids went to nigeria and she was murdered that means nigeria is a no go area, if anyone can come to that seriously warped conclusion then i guess america should be a no go area seeing as i saw it on f.b.i files where a guy shot a taxi driver for 20 dollars,amongst other brutal muggins home invasions e.t.c

guess uk is a no go area with the knife crime going on and the killings,
nigeria is what it is and if you dont want to go back then by all means stay where you are
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2008

were in Nigerian? name and address please .

MR MAN, IS BETTER U THINK.

WELL I WILL TELL U. DISCOVER WHAT YOU CAN DO FIRST, THEN SEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE ABT IT.

IF YOU CAN DO THIS. 4 SURE U WILL MAKE IT.

ALL THIS PPL MAKING MONEY ARE PPL LYK U. SO U CAN DO SOMETHING WIT URSELF. U JST HV TO DISCOVER URSELF. AND WORK TOWARD IT
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by agaba123(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2008
bilms you are right about that but when the business environment is militating against everything. Most times people have to cut corners to make it to the top. not everybody can do that. People make money but how? Entepreneurship is suffering unless you have state backing and so on.

There are great opportunities in Nigeria
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
hi guy,

i think it is time for us to chanmge our view on this country.

we all think old and we remain the same.

as i am, i am an IT person. it is not compulsory u must be an It person like me, but u can make money from IT . Not just It, and other business too. How?

just register a company with less than 50k.

u urself without knowing anybody, can go to many places to register ur company as a contractor. with not more than 5k. if u can register ur company in places almost 10, u re almost there. they rotate the job issurance not by knowing someone. it is not every where but u hv to seek for information.

This is how they do it.

when there is any job available to give out, they call all registered contractor company under that category to come over for open bidding. they request for ur quotation and u all will submit. after submission they will get in touch to the winner. and with this u can make it. isn't it?

do u know mhow to give urself chance of winning?

welll i will let u no.

most of this big men are also biding u most remember, and to them little profit on job is to small for them. so u must not be too greedy when u re starting. u should give quotation that will not be too much because to my knowledge, they consider the lowest bidder.

so tell me, can u make it or not?

all the money involved in doin this is not up to the amount we use to travel abroad.

last month, a freind of mine just got such contract worth 2.5m. and the overall total cost of the job is 1.2m.

thats great.

so men information is power.

stop thinking imposibility
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by X2X(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
lucabrasi:

nigeria is what it is and if you don't want to go back then by all means stay where you are

Abi oo. Help me tell them!

pafun:
if you had any honour left at all I think you should relinquish your position as moderator at leastĀ  as most honourable people do in the UK ; you obviously don't belong here .

Absolutely.
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2008
agaba123:

Somebody just said her mind, and you take it to mean my mind? Never told you that.

Chei, see correct fine-tuned dribbling skills. Carry on player tongue

agaba123:

Meanwhile you were hiding behind a supposed interpreter. wink wink wink

Never told you that cool
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2008
@ OP

Tell them. We need them back home.
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Busybody2(f): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2008
I am actually inconsolable right now cry The only reason I came unto this thread was to deflect the wrath being chanelled at the moderator Siena, and I just discovered that he is gone cry Why DadMod cry
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by badabeat: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2008
cool angry
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
u re the person who was getting the whole thing wrong.

ok. this people are his friend back in d days, how do they happen to get connected?

inj this country today, u can never get connected if u dont hv money. b4 u can have acces to seeing his excellency just has u said, u most have attain some status that will put u in the position.

y me and u not laundering money for his excelency? because we dont hv acces to him.

and for ur inmformation, someone who is going to make any post in this country most have had his own say too.

some of his friend too her succesful business men who are not into politics? what about them?

what am saying is that, i am not trying to say the country is good enough for us to live as we want, but atleast instead we can still make it here in the country. and for thse overthere, i am not saying u should start coming home, but invest ur money now instead of spending them on life funnn alone.
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by JJYOU: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2008
good news
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
we are getting better.

so lets be proud
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by badabeat: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
Post amended!!!
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2008
by the tym we all run out of the country, i wonder what they will be calling Nigeria
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
thanks everybody for your contribution
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
yes
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by shotster50(m): 2:29am On Nov 10, 2008
@ Topic, the question should be : 'What the HEEL are you guys doing in Nigeria?'
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2008
if i may ask, y will the question be dat?
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by shotster50(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
Because the Posters question is irrelevant. Its like asking why you are breathing,
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
then, how is the question suppose to be?
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by shotster50(m): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2008
Did it take you 10 days to come up with that lol.
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by worm360: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2008
no, it just i travelled and i just came back
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by danedrol: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2009
Hahaha, OMG, Theres a lot of Fruastrations in the air
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by shotster50(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2009
Nobi small thing o
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2009
at all
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2009
bilms:

at all

Dude, you're so random, most of what you've posted recently are difficult to fathom. undecided

Even worse than your posts last year.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea by bilms(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
siena LISTEN, it is u that got me wrong.

because i am assisting people on travelling those not make me a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Nigerian E-passport And International Passport / Help.....travelling To Republic Of Suriname In South America. / Studying & Living In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.